Two

Captivated

"At last but not least, now please welcome..........

 

Irene Bae"

 

*exhale* Here goes nothing. Irene then procced to walk up to the podium, with hard beating heart and sweating palms she hope that she didn't ruin her speech and possibly embrass herself in front of the audiences.

As soon as she reached the podium, suddenly the audiences start to scream as if they just saw a goddess (A/N well...true). The screams continued even when she already reach the mic stand and want to start her speech, that Mr.Song had to calm them and threatened that Irene's speech will be canceled if they can't calm down so the students had given no choice but to follow the instruction.

"Good morning to the Dean and to all of the senior students that have gathered here. Before I start, i want to thank you for giving such honor for me to speak here today as a motivator and influencer.........................."

As Irene continue her speech all audiences just as what we expected them to be, silent and calm on their own seats, that included Kang Seulgi who claimed to herself that the seminar is boring and actually already prepared to make herself sleep but here she is wide awake with eyes focused on the Irene Bae that she said she never heard of.

Seulgi doesn't know why she suddenly became very interested to Irene's speech, maybe it's because she knew that everyone in that room have waited for Irene's turn and she became curious of that Irene Bae, maybe it's because of the loud screams and cheers given for Irene that woke all of her sleepines, or maybe because all of those combined. Seulgi is not sure but one thing that she's 100% sure of, that is Irene is a truly gorgeus human-being. With her porcelain-white skin, beauty face, petite body, smart brain, great attitude, and honey-like voice, Seulgi confirm to herself that Irene can pass as a perfection just as what other claimed her to be.

"They're really telling the truth..huh" Seulgi speak to herself with eyes never leaving the person who's still speaking on the podium.

25 minutes later

 

"....... that's all things that I think I'll have to say and be useful for all of you. Before I close my speech, again I want to express my gratitude to all of you. Thank you and my apologize for things I've said that possibly offended anybody in this seminar, Good morning"

 

Claps followed by cheers given as she walk down from the podium, and continued untill she reached the backstage. All students' energy had been filled as if they charged it just by seeing Irene Bae's speech and the Dean think that to put Irene as the last speaker was not a wrong move at all.

"The seminar has ended, all students are allowed to leave the studio and get back to your assigned class, Thank you"

"Oh my god, she's such a perfection ughhhh i think i've fall for her again. What do you think Kang?" Wendy asked as they slowly leave their seats towards the door

"Bout what?"

"Irene Bae duhhhh"

"Well, she's great..... I think??"

"Just great?, oh c'mon don't be shy. After all this time you finally listen to someone, for 25 minutes staright if I may add. Don't get me started with your gaze that never leave her, If I don't know you I might think that you're one of Irene Bae's fans or smth"

"And what's wrong with that, I mean her speech was great and all, also I'm kinda curious about her after you and other mentioned her"

"Ohhhhhhhh did our bear just got interested at someone aside from her y ex, did you fall for her after you stared her eyes more than 5secs? hmm? c'mon no need to be embrassed"

"aishh you're saying nonsense"

"OHHHHH YOU'RE BLUSHING, DID I HIT A JACKPOT????"

"YAHHH YOU'RE NOT SO SHUT UP"

"Awww don't be mad ddeulgi, i'm just joking, forgive me pleaseeeee" 

"Gahhh fine, just don't act all cute again, it doesn't suit you"

"Whatever Kang"

Wait, i think her outfit look familiar to me, hmmm where do I see it........OHH she's the girl that bumped into me this morning

ahh that's why she kinda look familiar to me. Do I need to tell Wan that i met Irene Bae before the seminar start??

i better not or she might be teasing me with Irene Bae about that, its just a coincidence anyway, right?. Seulgi said to herself as she procced to walk toward her class

 

 

 

"Hello Yuqi? no. I just want to inform that i had finished my speech so you can arrage my meeting with the boards since I'll back to office now. Alright thanks"

Huffff glad that i didn't do anything to embrass myself on the podium, I didn't expect those students to be that enthusias. Young bloods sure are energetic huh, i mean i'm not that old ofc. But i think i saw someone familiar among the students in the middle row

i mean not her face but i think i just saw someone similiar that wore in all black outfit this morning, hmmmmm who might it be........nvm, now let's continue to work Bae Joohyun! Fighting!!!  With that Irene began to drive off the univ's parking lot heads to her office.

 

15minutes later

"Back to work, back to work, back to workkk" Irene chanted as walk toward lift while greeting back some workers who greeted her

*ding* 

"Arrived in 5th floor"

 

"Hey there boss, how's your speech" Yuqi greeted her from her desk when she saw Irene walk head to her office room

"Told you to call me by name, anyway the speech went smoothly"

"You didn't embrass yourself do you?"

"I didn't"

"Oh thank you god"

"Yahhh, who do you think I am"

"Well you're the Irene Bae that everyone admired but let's not forget the fact that you're nervous as hell in front of crowds"

"Can't deny it , ohhh and when will the meeting start"

"The meeting start after lunch break around 4 hours from now, I didn't arrage it to start now because i think you need to relax for awhile or maybe finish some papers on your desk"

"Thanks for your understanding Qi"

"no prob Boss. just don't forget to eat lunch later.Or Miss Joy,Solar, and Yeri will kill me"

"Don't worry, I'll eat. Now I'll go to my room, bye"

"Okay boss, fighting!!"

 

 

Irene's Office Room

Irene immediately check the files that have pilled up in her desk, among those files there's one file that caught her eyes. It's the internship files that contain personal information about the interns from universities, there's not much intern that applied to her company since she only decide to open internship 2 months ago cause she thought her company had only been going for 2 years and mostly the universities students have already applied their internship with companies or other workplace.

Irene then checked the interns information and find that there's couple of SNU's freshman that applied. Speaking of SNU, she reminded about the earlier accident where she bumped into somenone in the hallway

" I didn't bump her that hard right? ahh i feel so bad, what if I hurt her shoulder?? You're so careless Bae Joohyun" After couple minutes of self-blaming she then remember about that girl appearance, kinda blurry since she's in hurry but she's sure that she remembe some things about that girl

"She wear...... I think in all black? umm she also using earphone, and her face...... her face uhhh...... AHHHH I GOT IT NOW" Irene suddenly became very excited about the new thing she just discovered

"She's the girl that i found familiar back in the studio hall, ahhhh no wonder i felt like i've seen her. You're getting old Joohyun ckckckck, alright now let's finish your work so you can go home early later" Just when she's about to focus on her work, her mind wander to that girl again.

She have that cute monolid eyes, she also taller than me, and her face kinda reminds me of bear.  Irene chuckled a little at her thought

"Oh wait why did I suddenly commenting her face and stuff, it's not that i'm interested on her or smth. Maybe it's only because i feel bad for her, nothing more, alright just that I'm sure of it....... right??? "

Irene slowly get back to work while trying not to get distracted about that girl again by telling herself that she's not interested and eventually forget about it as she focused on her papers.

 

 

TBC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so..... i'm back?? hehehehe

sorry for leaving you guys for almost a month (or is is already more than a month? idk) 

the reason why i can't update is because of school (with tasks and exam and the preparations)

but now the second TO has officially ended yesterday that's why i can update right now

AND IT'S HOLIDAY RIGHT NOW YUHUUUUU hopefully i can start catching up on my updates (amen)

as always, hope you guys enjoy this short continuation of chap 1.Don't forget to comments and subs if you aren't 

ALSO THANKS FOR THE SUBS, UPVOTES, AND COMMENTS <3

see you soon, don't forget to smile :)

P.s sorry for the typos and grammatical errors