three.

Fallen Gems ( The Red Force )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                          

 

Edinburgh, Scotland  15:10


"So, technology is no use for us to contact the others." Junmyeon says as he and the rest walk through a quiet neighborhood in Edinburgh. "I still have no idea how the red force can hack into devices now. It's usually just humans they possess." He frowns. 

"They're gaining power day-by-day... It's going to be a hell of a fight. We need to find the others before they get to them." Minseok who was walking next to the leader, sighs as he looks forward. "It's a good thing we've all told eachother where we're staying especially the accommodations we're at. We'll find them easily especially now that we have Jieunnie." He says with a smile. 

Junmyeon smiles back at the thought of their precious girl, speaking of the cute little angel. He turns his head to look back the girl only to find her snuggled up close with Baekhyun. Ever since the light wielder bonded, Baekhyun has been awfully clingy with her. It made the other bonded boys annoyed since they couldn't get a turn to spend time with Jieun. The leader scowls at how the cheeky lad had his arm around her shoulder, whispering into her ear with a boyish grin. Whatever he was whispering was making Jieun giggle so cutely. Damn you, Byun Baekhyun. 

"Is it usually this quiet around here, hyung?" Jongin says as he looks around the eerily quiet neighborhood their maknae's lodging was at. 

The leader takes his glare off the puppy like boy to scan the neighborhood. Now that the younger mentioned it, the area was too quiet. Edinburgh was known for their lively atmosphere. It's not usually like this. 


It gave him a bad feeling. 



☾ ☾ ☾ ☾


Edinburgh, Scotland  15:25


The male sighs walking back to his temporary home after an eventful day in the city. He had spent his time in multiple plazas to look for their soulmate.

Ever since he was a little boy, Oh Sehun has always dreamt of meeting his soulmate. Hearing stories from his mother and also the conversations he had with his hyungs made him determined to meet their mate. As soon as Suho suggested the plan to split up, he was the first to back him up. Anything to find her. Their love. 

He looks up at the transit home he was staying at, sighing one again. The lady who owned it was very generous, always making sure he was fed and looked after. She had two sons as well, they were cute, always trying to show their toy cars to him. It made him wish he had younger brothers but then again, Baekhyun and Zitao mental age felt like he already had younger brothers. As soon as he walked through the front door, something felt off. He looks down the hallway only to find a toy plane floating his way. 

The male taps on the toy making it spin mid-air. He furrows his brows before his eyes trail towards the living room where he was the landlady's sons seated on the floor looking up at all their toys floating around them. Sehun makes his way towards the two, the floorboard under him creaking from his weight. The boys snap their heads at the sound, looking at the older male with dazed eyes. 

"Wheres your mom?" Sehun asks softly as he kneels down to look at the two. 

The youngest, Aiden, smiles. "She's sleeping upstairs." 

Sehun nods before looking at the toys. "Did you do this?" The boys shake their heads and as if a spell was broken, the toys drop to the floor. The wind weilder looks around with narrowed eyes. Who would have telekinesis here? Unless his older brother, Luhan was here. But he was miles away and the power he sensed was anything but kind. So it had to be the red force doings. He panics, he can't have innocent boys get hurt. "Stay inside and lock the doors, okay?" He says the older of the two, Kiel. 

With that, Sehun ran down the hallway and out the door. He pauses in his steps, seeing the dark clouds loom over his location. His holds his hand up over his face, wind picking up its speed from his control. 

Back with the others, they all look up the dark clouds moving over them along with harsh wind smacking into their faces. Jieun pulls away from Baekhyun to look into the skies, images flashing into her mind suddenly until stops showing her a picture of a certain male. "Ah!" She yelps in pain as she holds onto her head. 

"Ji!" 

Hands were quick to steady her as she was pulled into a broad chest. She looks up to find Tao gazing down at her worriedly. "Are you okay?" 

"Ye-yeah..." Jieun keeps her hand on her head while looking at the boys who were all looking at her in concern. "I saw Sehun- he.. he's.. something is coming for him!" She says with a large frown, the wind suddenly picking up. 

"No wonder the wind is going crazy.. Sehun is distressed." Jongin says before looking towards a certain direction. "And I know just where he is.. " The rest look to where he was staring at only to find Sehun in the middle of the street. The maknae was looking to the skies, a red light shining down. 

"Sehun!!! Look out!" Jieun screams before running over to him.

"Song Jieun!" Suho yells after her, brows furrowed. But the girl didn't listen. She pushes the maknae to the floor, head to his chest as she hugs into his waist tightly as the red beam hits the floor next to them.

Baekhyun raises both of his hands towards the sky, shooting a large light beam shooting out of his hands. A rumble is heard before the dark clouds disappear into thin air. The light wielder smiles as the sun shines down on them. He gazes down at his hands in amazement. Never in his years of having his powers did he think he would conjure a huge light source like that. He then looks at Jieun, smiling a bit. So this is what it felt like to be bonded.

Minseok and Junmyeon kneel next to Jieun and Sehun who were both unconscious, the leader pats on the maknae's cheek. "Hey, kid. Wake up." 

Sehun groans softly, peeking an eye open to see the blurry face of his hyungs. "Hyung.." He rasps, wincing from his sore. ", my back hurts like a ." He says. "Who ing pushed me down?" 

Minseok chuckles while ruffling the maknae's hair. "Good to see you too, kid.. " Sehun grins at that before feeling a weight on top of him. He looks down to find a literal angel sleeping on his chest. "Hyungs-- is this who I think it is..?" 

The leader smiles while nodding his head. "That's her, Sehunnie. That's our soulmate." 

The maknae smiles widely, eyes turning into little crescents as he continues to stare at the girl. "She's... she's gorgeous." 

"Mm.. " Jieun grumbles softly, slowly opening her eyes meeting green ones. Her brown eyes flash into a gorgeous lavender. "Sehun!" She says, beaming while wrapping her arms around his neck. "You're okay!' She buries her face into his neck. 

Sehun flushes from the sudden affection but he wasn't complaining, not when he's been dreaming about this for years now. His brothers smug and -eating grins were annoying though. 

"Aww.. look at our little Sehun! He's blushing!" Jongin coos with Tao's high-pitched laugh in the background. Sehun scowls at his brothers. "Shut up!" He hisses. 

Jieun giggles and looks at the other two younger ones while pressing a kiss to the maknae's cheek. "I think it's cute.." She says while looking into Sehun's eyes. The male smiles before smirking over at his brothers. 

"Hey!" Baekhyun yells while pulling the girl away from the smug maknae. "Why does this brat get a kiss and I don't?!" He says while hugging the girl to his ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter