one.

Fallen Gems ( The Red Force )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                             

 


London, United Kingdom  14:50


Jieun huffs while getting off the bus, looking down at her map and picture of the male she was searching for. She had got off her flight earlier and she wasted no time to look for Jongin. With the red force lurking around she was worried that if she slacked off she would fail to protect her soulmate. Kim Jongin aka. Kai, power of teleportation, she read. Now she understood why her father picked him to be the first, it would be easier to get around with Jongin. She glances down at the photo again before keeping it into her pocket as she walks through the busy streets. The girl keeps her eyes open making sure to take a good look at each pedestrian, but then again, London was such a big city. It would be impossible to look for Kai in this crowd. 

"I need coffee.." She grumbles, feeling too jetlagged from her flight. As soon as her father booked her a ticket, she left as soon as possible. The hotel she was staying at was luxurious as well but as much she wanted to dive under the covers and sleep, she had to find Jongin. No matter what. She smiles at the coffee vendor, ordering a small cup, humming softly as she waits.

Then she suddenly feels it, an unpleasant chill down her spine. She feels her gem grow warm, quickly looking down to find it glowing a brilliant lavender. She looks around to find glowing red eyes across the street. Jieun gasps before watching the red eyed man walk down the sidewalk, he appeared to be following someone. The girl follows where the minion was looking at only to find the person she's been searching for. Her gem glows even brighter as she spots Jongin across street. 

"Jongin..." She breathes before quickly following him, ignoring the calls of the coffee vendor. Kai was more important than coffee right now. Coffee be damned. She bumps into others, trying to keep up with her soulmate but also to make sure the minion didn't harm him. But suddenly Kai disappeared, then appeared again on the other block. He must've sensed the evil trailing after him, she thought. Jieun runs across the street, waving apologetically at the cars she blocked before trying to keep up with the red force minion and Kai.

But as she looked around, they were nowhere to be seen. 


".." She curses. 


☾ ☾ ☾ ☾


London, United Kingdom 15:01


Someone was following him. He can feel it and he had a hunch on who was exactly following him right now. Jongin turns around while walking only to make eye contact with the red eyed minion. He curses under his breath as he quickens his pace while fixing his coat, he didn't want to involve any civilians into this fight. He smirks before teleporting to the other block, turning around to see the red eyed man glare and hiss from the other block. Jongin quickly runs towards the abandon building he's been spending his time at. 

The building had a good view of the city and it was also gave him an eagle eye view of all of the faces walking down the busy street. He's been here day and night, looking for her. Hoping that she would show up. Kai has been waiting for his soulmate for years along with his hyungs. They were all worried that the red force would find her before they did. They needed her. Years of the yearning, the emptiness inside of him. In all of them. They needed their missing piece. They would never forgive themselves if ever the red force did get to her before them. 

Kai teleports to the rooftop of the building, taking in the view with his hands in his coat pockets. He needed to warn the others as soon as possible about the red force. They are probably sending out minions everywhere in search of them. Jongin has been followed since yesterday at the train station, he saw the same red eyes watching his every move. The male smirks to himself hearing the door to the rooftop open. "You're quite the stalker, aren't you? Sorry but I don't give out my autograph to just anyone." He says while keeping his eyes on the horizon. 

"Did you think you could hide from us forever, boy?" A low rumbling voice echoes through the quiet roof. Jongin turns around to meet eyes with the man, raising a brow. "Who said I was hiding? I'm not scared of you." 

The man smirks while his eyes flash red. "Hm... that's not what I sense from you. Without your brothers, you're weak." He says as his hands glow a bloody red. "It was dumb of you all to part ways just for a stupid girl!" He cackles. 

Kai's jaw clenches from his words. If there was anything he hated the most was someone disrespecting his soulmate. "Shut up, you bastard!" He spat making the other male growl at him. "Don't you dare bring my mate in this!" The minion lets out another cackle. "The vessel? Oh, as soon as we find her we're gonna make sure she dies a painful death!" Jongin eyes glows black in anger. "I'll kill you all first before you can even think about touching her!" 

"I'd like to see you try, teleporter." The minion grins sinisterly before sending a beam towards Jongin. Before it could even hit him, Jongin teleported behind the minion, kicking him hard. "Too slow." 


☾ ☾ ☾ ☾


Jieun was looking everywhere for her soulmate. What if the ugly minion got to him already? Her eyes widen at the thought as she runs down the sidewalk, apologizing to the people she bumped into. "Come on Jongin..where are you?" She mumbles softly, biting onto her lower lip. She closes her eyes, focusing on her power, replaying her father's words. "Concentrate on him, Jieun.." She whispers before suddenly an image plays in her head. A run-down building. 

She opens her eyes, looking around for a building until she sees a red light from a roof two blocks away. "Found you." She says before sprinting towards the building before she was too late. "I'm coming, Kai.." Jieun carefully crosses the street this time, making sure she didn't get hit by a car. She spots the same run-down building in her vision, she kicks the door down running up the flight of stairs. The girl quickly gets the door of the roof, her gem glowing brightly as she opens the door. 

There she sees her soulmate on the ground, lip bleeding as the red eyed minion looks down at him. "Any last words words, kid?" The minion sneers. Jongin holds his stomach in pain before glancing at his ring, where his black gem was placed at, glowing brightly. The minion hisses at the glow before recoiling back in pain, he looks at the ring as he growls. "Weak! I'll kill you now before you can even use that--" 

"Don't you ing touching him!" The two snap their head towards the voice. Jieun was breathing heavily, eyes flashing a lavender along with her gem. The minion's eyes widen before growling. "The vessel!!" Jongin's heart beats rapidly at the sight of his soulmate. She was here. As soon as they make eye contact, Jongin's eyes glow a gorgeous black. 

"I guess killing the vessel would be better than the kid.." The red eyed freak cackles while smirking evilly as he approaches Jieun. The girl eyes widen before they narrow as she holds her fists up. "I'm not scared of you... " She says making the minion cackle even more. Kai gets up from the ground as soon as the minion had his attention on his soulmate. "Like I'll ever let you touch my mate.." He says lowly, eyes black as he kicks the minion to the ground before he could shoot Jieun with her beam. He holds the lowlife in headlock before snapping his neck to the side making him turn into dust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter