two.

Fallen Gems ( The Red Force )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                         

 


Barcelona, Spain  10:05


"Exactly who's idea was it for you all to split up?" Jieun asks as she, Jongin and Minseok walk down the sidewalks of the Barcelona Cathedral. She looks at the beautiful structure in awe before turning to look at Minseok who's hand she was holding. "It was Suho's idea." Jongin nods along with his hyung. "Yeah, he's kind of like the leader of us." 
 

The girl hums in understanding before pursing her lips in a grumble. " I'm gonna hit him as soon as we meet." She says making the two chuckle at her. She couldn't help the blush spreading on her cheeks as she clearly heard their thoughts. 

'My soulmate is so ing cute.. '

'I can't believe I'm fated to someone as gorgeous as her' 

Jieun pats her red cheeks before looking around the quiet area. She couldn't exactly control the mind reading, it comes naturally. So every little thought of theirs pops up into her head instantly. Hopefully they couldn't read her mind just yet, that would be totally embarrassing. "Where did Tao tell you he was staying at?" 

"He said he was at the cathedral plaza so he has to be somewhere around here." Jongin mumbles while ruffling his hair. The girl nods before feeling her gem glow, she gently touches it with her fingers as an image pops into her head. Cafe Kafka. 

Jieun opens her eyes and beams as she looks at the two who curiously looks at her. "I know where Zitao is!" Minseok eyes widen. "How?" She taps on her pendant. "My gem told me.. it senses when one of you are near." She explains making the two look at the gem in awe.

"Now, come on! Let's go get Zitao. " 


☾ ☾ ☾ ☾


Barcelona, Spain  10:10 


Zitao thanks the waiter, who sets his cup of coffee on the table, with a smile. He takes a sip of his drink, humming in satisfaction at the creaminess of his latte before unfolding the newspaper on his table. He raises it up, scanning the title of one of the hightlighted articles before quickly flipping it to it's page. 


'Red Extraterrestrial Objects Caught on Camera!' 

On thursday, June 20, 2014, several red beams were seen hurdling through the skies. Witnesses all believe that they could be extraterrestrials, while officials just believe it is all just photoshopped... 


Zitao hands tighten on the edges of the paper, crumpling it in slight anger. "The red force is sending more of it's minions..." He mumbles softly to himself as his eyes shift around the quiet cafe, anyone of them could be the enemy in disguise. His eyes then flit over to the lightbulb sensing it moving, he watches it shake before it suddenly explodes before himself. He sheilds himself with the newspaper, unknowingly stopping time.

The male peeks up, he gives the place another scan before getting up as he approaches one of the waiters. Zitao waves his hand in front of the man's eyes making sure he was frozen in time. And he was. ".. i gotta get out of here." He mumbles, suddenly sensing the lurking evil around the corner. The red force must have sensed him using his powers and traced him. This was not good. He runs towards the exit, unfreezing time as he does before quickly getting out. He looks left and right, trying to act as normal as possible. 

"Zitao!" 

He pauses in his steps, hearing a female call out to him. Zitao turns his head to find a beautiful girl, smiling right at him. He feels his heart thump wildly at the sight, his gem glowing brightly on his ring. Jieun smiles brightly at the sight of Zitao right in front of the cafe in her vision. She walks towards him, stopping once they were a few feet apart. A blush spread on her cheeks at his intense stare on her before clearing . 

"I'm glad you're safe, Zitao... I don't know what I would do if I came too late again." She says softly while playing with her fingers nervously. The girl peeks up at him once she doesn't hear him talk at all. This makes Jieun panic as she nervously talks in her mind. Oh no! What if he doesn't like me? Or worse! What if he's disappointed that I'm his soulmate! 

Minseok chuckles sensing the girl's panicking through the bond. Ah, so this is how it felt to be bonded to your soulmate. It felt absolutely wonderful. "He's just shy, Ji... Zitao is not disappointed that you're our soulmate. In fact, he is thrilled. I mean, we have been waiting for you for years." He says while looking at his soulmate with soft eyes before they shift to Tao who was still frozen in shock. "Tao.. please talk. You're making her hyperventilate!" He hisses with a glare. 

Tao snaps out of his daze with a squeak before looking down at the girl, quickly taking hers small hands in his. "I'm sorry! Please don't hyperventilate! I swear.. i do like you! Very much! I'm... i'm just really shy--" He mumbles while looking down, heart pounding against his chest. 

Jieun relaxes at his touch before letting out a giggle at his cuteness. She rubs her thumb gently over his knuckles to calm him down as she steps closer to him. "It's okay.. I tend to get anxious easily..but I'm glad that you like me. Even if we just met, I know that I like you too, Zitao." She whispers softly like a shy school-girl confessing to her crush. The said male blushes brightly, his gem glowing along with him. 

"You do?" 

"I do and I can't wait to get to know you more." Jieun giggles, her lavender gem glowing beautifully as she looks into his eyes. She feels the connection of their bond and powers surge through her whole being. She looks down at her pendant and his ring to find a piece of their gems on it. Minseok watches the two with a fond smile while Jongin grumbles softly about Zitao being a big baby and how he was going to get all the attention now. 

"Okay this is all really cute and all.. but--" Jongin gets in between them while wrapping an arm around Jieun's waist with a forced grin towards his brother. "we need to keep going and get the others before the red force find them." At the mention of the red force, Zitao eyes widen. "The red force... I um.. I accidentally used my powers. And I think they sensed it." 

"Goddammit Tao! We gotta get out of here before they come!" Minseok pinches the bridge of his nose, feeling stressed. Oh how he wishes Suho or Kris was here. "Jongin.. get us out of here." He says to the teleporter who was busy snuggling into Jieun's neck. Kai looks up from the girl's neck and to his hyung. "Where to, hyung?" 

Minseok hums in thought, thinking through all the members location to see who was the closest. "Junmyeon! He's in France.. let's go to him then we'll get Baek after." He says as he holds onto Jieun's hand while Tao shyly holds onto the other. The time controller freezes time as Jongin teleports them to where their leader was located.


☾ ☾ ☾ ☾


A pair of red eyes watches the girl and three boys behind a building next to the cafe they were currently standing in front of. It would be too risky to attack them now since there were four of them and one of him. Especially since they were all bonded. Their powers were enhanced. The minion hisses in thought of all of the thirteen gems being connected to one another. It would be the end of the red force. 

The girl. With the vessel around the twelve other gems would have immense power, they would be enhanced with no end.

They needed to stop this from happening. They needed to end each and everyone of them. 





                                            

 


Marseille, France 10:22 


A loud alarm rings through the quiet room, the only occupant tossing at the disturbance of his sleep. He groans softly peeking an eye open as he reaches right, blindly feeling for his loud phone. Junmyeon rubs his eyes, tapping the snooze button before checking his device for any messages from his brothers. He sits up on the couch once he sees none before looking around the small apartel he rented out for his stay in Marseille. He lets out a loud yawn while ruffling his hair messily, his face scrunching up unattractively. It was a good thing Sehun or Jongdae wasn't there with him or else they wouldn't stop giving him about ugly he looked. 

The male stretches while walking towards the bathroom, turning the the faucet on as he splashes cold water on his face. He looks at his reflection in the mirror, sighing softly to himself.

When will he meet his soulmate? He's been so patient, waiting for years for his fated one but not once has she shown herself. It was the reason why he made the plan for them split up to find her. It was risky but worth the try. It was better for them to look in every country if ever she was in one of them. Junmyeon lets out another sigh, turning the faucet off. 

Junmyeon~ 

He hears a soft voice call him through the wind. The male looks out the window, eyes searching for any signs. 

Junmyeon~ My love.. come find me~

The voice calls sweetly. Could it be? Was it finally her? In a daze, Junmyeon heads out of the house, walking down the pathway following the sound of the voice. It leads him to an abandoned building. 

Junmyeon looks around curiously while searching for the voice. "Where are you?" He calls out, his voice echoing through the silence. He looks up at the ceiling, eyes closing as he tries to listen for the voice. But he doesn't hear it. Has he failed to find her? Junmyeon opens his eyes worriedly, afraid he had lost her for good. He didn't want to wait another year, month or week to meet her. He wanted to see her now. 

The water yielder looks at the broken windows in disppointment until he hears the voice again but this time it was in his head. 

In the forest, my love

Junmyeon perks up and quickly walks out of the building, marching through the grassy plains as he headed to the forest right across from it. He feels a drop of water on his cheek, holding his palm out to check if it was raining. It wasn't. Maybe it was just his excitement to see his soulmate. He grins to himself at the thought of seeing his beloved. He walks into the forest, squinting his eyes to look through the trees to see if there was any signs of someone. 


Clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter