How nice it feels like...

Still In the Universe Where You and I Exist

Jae Hwa lying there for an hour still contemplating what she should do. She starts tossing, turning, kicking her legs in frustration.

               “Whyyy???? Why suddenly????!!!”

Jae Hwa turns on her phone and pulls down the notification bar but accidentally clicks on the message. Well, there it goes. Read at 2:30 a.m. She really has to reply this time…because you know, she’ll never leave Coach Pak on read. Of course, no one would ever do that to the person they like.

               “No, no, no…noooo…I didn’t want to open it, yet! Ugh.”

She thinks of what to write, but continually types and erase. Back and forth. After almost 20 minute of typing and finding the perfect words, she finally hit sent.

               Response:

               Hi, Coach Pak. Yes, I did see the article. I’m very happy for you guys. Hope to see you guys continue winning more often. You guys deserve it very much. ^^ And don’t be sorry. I usually stay up really late. Hehe. I’ve been good. How have you been?

Jae Hwa turns off her phone and closes her eye. Ding ding.

 “It’s all thanks you that’s why we’re able to live to these days. I’m happy to hear that you are doing well. I am also doing well. Just a little busy because I am the coach. What have you been doing? How’s it like at your new university?”

 

               JH: No, you guys are able to win because of the hard work!

               JH: Of course, being the coach is always a hard job. But everything you do is always great.

               JH: My new school is good. I just miss everyone. TT_TT

 

               CP: Thank you~ ^^ I’m trying my best.

               CP: Please do come back. We need you here…to be our slave. :P

 

               JH: Hey! You jerk! How could you say that! =___=

               JH: Nevermind. I don’t miss you guys at all.

 

               CP: Hehe. Don’t be upset~

               CP: Come back pweasee?? *^_^*

              

               JH: Nyo nyo nyo! +__+

 

               CP: yesh yesh yesh <3

 

JH: you can ask the other girls on campus. There are many of them who wanted to be manager. Just ask them.

 

CP: But…nobody can be a good slave like you?...  .-.

 

JH: You’re really asking for it. -_- *sends a kicking gif*

JH: Anyways, how’s your mother?

 

CP: My mother? Ah, she’s good. She’s out of the hospital for sure this time. Her health got a lot better. You should pay her a visit. She really wants to see you. She misses having you around. She still asks about you. Please give her a call. Her number is still the same.

 

JH: I’m happy to hear that she’s doing well. I’ll give her a call. I didn’t know that she also misses me like how I miss her.

 

CP: What about me?....[delete]

CP: Let’s go to bed. It’s late. You’re going to get panda eyes and be late to our practice tomorrow, manager nim. ^^ [sent]

 

Jae Hwa read the message over and over. “Manager nim…” How nice it feels like to have that old feeling…my heart is warming up again.