Why suddenly...

Still In the Universe Where You and I Exist

Sunday, 1:00 A.M.

Jae Hwa sitting at her computer desk, typing on her laptop. Suddenly a notification popped up. Katok!  “Oh, gosh! That scared me,” placing her hand on her heart.

Jae Hwa opens the message; it was from her friend, Oh Hae Yeong.

               HY: Hey, did you see this? Look at the video.

               Jaehwa reads the preview of the attachment. “XXX University’s Taekwondo Demo Team….”

               JH: Hah…why?...

               HY: Open it, I think you will like it very much. It has someone really special in there for you. ^_^

               JH: Be quiet! I will beat you up if don’t!

               HY: Try, someone just might appear and block that punch. :P

               JH: Shut up!

               HY: Hehe ^^

Jae Hwa looked at the link and decides to open it. It was an article about XXX University’s Taekwondo Demo Team placing first again. Jae Hwa clicked on the video and started watching. Demo team members being photographed, giving autographs, taking photos with fans, and being interviewed. As Jae Hwa started watching, the person who she thought she would never flinch another single emotion towards appears. Suddenly, it was that feeling all over again. Who could this charmer be? Her ultimate Coach Pak (박코치님/ Pak Kochinim).

 

Jae Hwa sitting there with a hot face and pounding heart not knowing how to control herself. She quickly closes her laptop, turn off her lamp and lies down in bed. As she lies on her bed, she stares out to her window, looking at the city lights, listening to the noises of the streets. Wondering to herself: why do I still feel like this? What’s there to be so nervous about? It’s just a video of him…he’s not in front of you. Ugh, you need to be stronger! Do you still like him perhaps? No…just no way…that was 6…8…10 months ago. Remember no proper closure means… Before she could even finish her thought, a sudden notification rang. Jae Hwa grabs her phone and reads: Pak Cheolsu has sent you a message.

Preview:

(1) Hi, did you see the article? Hope you did see it Aren’t you proud of us? Hehe. ^_^

(2) Anyways…how have you been? It’s been a long time. I am always wishing the best for you.

(3) Sorry…am I writing too much? It’s late…I’m sorry…have a good rest.

 

“Why suddenly…”