Letter #2:

In Heaven. [One-Shot]

 

Dear Hoya,

Well it seems you got my letter, but decided not to answer it. It’s fine with me, I mean the first letter didn’t really have much to answer to right? So I might as well just ask some questions for you to answer, sorry for being inconsiderate and only talking about me. I know you didn’t like that about me.

So, how is it where you are? Are the buildings nice? Are the people there nice? Can you tell me all about it? I’m really curious to hear about where you’re living right now. I might just visit you if you want, I’m willing to travel just for you.

You’re eating properly right? Not just instant noodles and chicken right? I hope you’re eating well and exercising often.

It’s pretty lonely here, just by myself in our old apartment. Your room is still the same as you left it. I didn’t want to go inside because you might come back. You are going to come back to visit at least…right? I promise I didn’t touch anything! So don’t get mad like you always do, like when I borrow one of your purple sweaters you’d always get so mad hahaha I miss those days. That sweater was really soft and comfortable and it smelled like you.

I told everyone yesterday that I was writing letters to you. They all looked kind of scared, I don’t know why though. You wouldn’t get mad at me for just sending you letters. Right? If it does make you mad, send me a letter telling me to stop.

I’m just asking this as a favour, can you please answer back. I really want to hear from you, I know it might be hard for you, but I just want to hear from you, to make me feel a bit better. I hope I don’t sound selfish.

Please Hoya, just this once. I still miss you.

                                                                                                                                                                -From: Dongie