Letter #1:

In Heaven. [One-Shot]

 

Dear Howon Hoya ♥,

I don’t know if I should be writing this letter to you. It took some time to think about whether to write this or not, but I finally decided to write it anyways. It might be a bit long, and I hope you read all of it.

Hey! How’s it going? It’s been a while huh? Well, only about 6 months I think, but that’s still a lot of time since we’ve been separated. I think this is the longest we’ve been separated. Recently I started to think about you more and more so I thought writing a letter might help me get you off my mind.

Umm…I’m doing good, getting by school, studying hard, nothing too special. Sunggyu and Woohyun are still together and they’ve moved into a house together now (I think they’re trying to copy us). Sungyeol and Myungsoo, they’re doing fine, still the usual dorks and pranksters. Sungjong is doing fine as well, he’s studying hard and recently got accepted into university, so you should send him a gift or something (only if you want to though, I’m not forcing you). Your parents are fine too, they miss you a lot though. They keep telling me stories of you when you were young and I have to admit, Hobaby was pretty cute when he was young.

Uhmm…actually I think I might just leave this letter to be simple and easy. I’ll wait for your reply Hoya, please send me a letter back. I miss you.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                         -From: Dongwoo Dino ♥