First Impressions

Books & Hot Chocolate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My knees almost gave out as i finally reached the bookstore after practically walking around the whole block, mayhaps for a few times, just to find it in a little alley with no signs or whatsoever indicating its existence.


The bookstore was cute alright, bookshelves on the left side filled to the brim with books, while the right side seemed to serve as a reading spot and cafe.

However, I didn’t expect to ever step a foot inside if it wasn’t was for school forcing us to write about a book picked by choice.


Stepping inside the warmth of the store immediately heated my clammy hands up, being surrounded by what must have been over thousands of books, stacked on and in front of the shelves barely leaving any space to walk.


I didn’t really care about all the books though as I immediately made my way over to the kids department mind set on choosing a book that consisted 95% out of drawings, striding back with my chosen book to pay until my eyes landed on what must have been one of the hottest girls in my entire life while I was standing there with my dumb Zootopia comic, no offense.


After tripping over about hundreds of books i quickly hid behind one of the bookshelves, peeking at the beautiful stranger behind the counter, looking down as she was reading a book that made my comic book look like a grocery list.

Her blonde hair was tied up into a messy bun as a few loose strands hung in front of her face which she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter