The old man's picture

The locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guyz we should all leave this place now,its getting scared now",said jimin terrifiedly.

"I do agree with jimin we should now leave this place",said taecyeon 

Jessica was breathing fast as if she came back to life again.Taehyung,yuri,and sooyoung motivated others to continue.

Sooyoung was a bit afraid of what was written in the washroom and what should be the reason to that sentence.Her thoughtfull attitude made yuri curious to ask her about the situation.She said ,"someone wants to make us know about some truth,there must be something hidden which we don't know about this renown huge building".

Taehyung waas thinking of finding some way to find the secret behind all the incidents which were taking place,it wasn't natural.

At the present situation they were standing on the first floor with jessica who was just bleeding a while ago.

"I didn't knew this will come,but where's the locket?"......questioned jessica

"Calm yourself jessica we arehhall getting haunted i think,so we shoulsd hurry and find the hidden truth",replied taehyung to jessinca.

"I'm not partially disagreeing with taehyung,but in this situation i'm not taking anyone's side,we must go forward",said yuri.

Sooyoung also agreed to to move forward.Jimin and taecyeon even if they were unwilling,agreed.

"I'm leaving if  you guyz want to go and search  the you may continue",said jessica 

"we are a group and if anything happens to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter