5. Drama School

The Fits and Misfits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5. Drama School

 

The next day of school, Joohyun had been thinking about Eun Woo and his friends badmouthing him. She felt bad that Eun Woo is still unaware of their true self and still treated them like true dearly friends. Joohyun was early today and she have secured a spot at the end of the classroom on her own. There were only a few other students in the class at that moment.

Joohyun sighed and crossed her arms while waiting patiently for time to pass by before lesson starts. It was the fourth day of school and things were slowly settling in for her. She is almost used to the school life. 

Just then, Donghyun and Hanbin entered the class, creating a commotion and uproar due to their loud voices. They turned and saw Joohyun and smiled at her. Joohyun looked at them awkwardly as they waved their hands at her before sitting on the row infront of her. 

*Great.. What a nuisance.* Joohyun thought to herself as she rolled her eyes and looked out at the window. At least, things looked more interesting outside instead of those two infront of her.

"Hey guys!~" Eun Woo said as he came into class. He greeted Donghyun and Hanbin warmly while buying them a can of soda each. Joohyun looked at him in awe.

*He totally has no idea who these guys truly are.* Joohyun thought.

"Oh, you're early today, noona." Eun Woo said as he saw Joohyun behind them.

Joohyun nodded her head silently as she turned her head back to the windows.

More and more people entered the lecture room. Within minutes, the lecture room was packed. Joohyun sat at the back corner together with strangers (whom she had no idea who they were). Joohyun was nervous, normally she would sit on an empty row or a row with Taehyung sitting at which made her felt unexpectedly comfortable compared to sitting with strangers.

The girl beside her looked at her and Joohyun caught her eyes.

"Oh- sorry.. I just thought you looked really pretty." The girl said.

Joohyun forced a smile. "Thank you." She replied.

"What's your name?" The girl asked.

"Joohyun. Bae Joo Hyun." Joohyun replied.

The girl nodded her head. "That's a beautiful name.. more so for a beautiful girl like you." The girl said politely.

"Ah.. you're being too nice. Thank you." Joohyun replied as she scratched the back of her head out of awkwardness.

"Anyways, I am Son Seungwan. Wendy, for short. I grew up in Canada for awhile but I'm korean. I guess you could sense it from my korean accent." Wendy said.

Joohyun nodded her head. "Ah, that's cool." She replied coldly.

"You don't really speak much don't you?" Wendy asked.

Joohyun nodded her head. "I don't see the reason to talk a lot?" Joohyun answered.

"True. I don't either. That's why some people here annoys me. Some of them are so rude and just plain judgemental here. It's not SNU if there aren't gossiping. That's what they always say." Wendy replied. "Oh- and beside me is my friend, Joy, or in korean, you can call her Sooyoung. Park Sooyoung." Wendy added on.

Joy was a bright fair-skinned girl. She was also pretty. In fact, both of them were glowing beautifully under the sunlight. "Hi." She said shyly.

"Don't worry, we're all really quiet too. It's hard to make friends here." Wendy said. 

Joohyun nodded her head.

"Did you go for the orientation, Joohyun-sshi?" Joy asked softly.

Joohyun shook her head. Joy grinned sheepishly. "Ha.. I didn't too. Thank god I found someone else who didn't went for it." Joy said.

Joohyun smiled slightly.

"I went - but it was a waste of time. Those that I talked to or thought I would be close to during orientation totally ignored me and ditched me for other people when school started. I wasted my money and time on those days man." Wendy complained.

 

Just then, Taehyung entered the lecture room. He looked around and Irene turned to look at him. Taehyung saw her and smiled. It was the first time she saw him smile since school started four days ago. It was fresh. 

As he looked around scanning for seats in the lecture room, Nayeon went up to him. "Hey, you're Taehyung-sshi right?" Nayeon said.

Taehyung looked at her and nodded her head. "Why?" He asked.

Nayeon gave the biggest smile as she held his hand and pulled him down. "Nothing much. Thought you might need a seat since the lecture room's packed as usual. Come sit with us!" Nayeon said as she pulled him to sit with her and her other friends.

Taehyung sat beside them awkwardly. To be exactly honest, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter