Chapter Five

The One I Saved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin POV 

Being half wolf half shadow person is difficult in a way, I can only become a shadow person but I have my ears, tail and teeth. Only Sehun knows about this, I have tried to find others like me but I have found no one. I stayed in my darker form on the way back to the house, when I got there I found a group of hunters there. As it was becoming night time I can hide and travel in the shadows, I went up to my first victim, black smoke curling off my body and slowly wrapping around the person, my smoke is only visible to humans when I remove myself from the shadows and make myself known. Since I was a shadow I had no presence, the only way to spot me in the dark was my red eyes. 

When the smoke was wrapped around them fully I made myself visible to the humans. The one I had trapped tried to move they looked down to see the black smoke covering their body. They made a yell to get the others attention, the others turned around and their eyes widened as they saw me. My smoke started to wrap around them as well, I killed the ones wrapped in the smoke but one was out of my reach. I heard the wolves gather around looking out the windows at what the shout was. They were extremely shocked to see a figure made out of black smoke and that they also had ears and a tail, I ignored them and went after the one that escaped.

As the sun had set, I was able to teleport because there was no light except the moon. I soon found him, not very far away from the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter