Chapter Three

The One I Saved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin POV

I woke up with my right leg killing me, I looked around and I noticed I wasn't in my room or the forest where I last remember being. I started to panic and tensed when a hand touched my shoulder, I slapped the person's hand away and heard a sigh. I turned towards where the noise came from and looked up to see my best friend Sehun with a couple of other people behind him. I reached out and opened my arms towards him and he leaned in and gave me a tight hug, I was almost suffocating from his strength but hugged him back even tighter. He gave my temple a small friendly kiss.

We heard a cough from behind us, we pulled away and turned towards the people that were also in the room. As I looked over the people in the room I see a small chestnut brown haired male whose face showed no expression but eyes showing pure rage. He stormed out of the room as we made eye contact. I looked over to Sehun as he looked over to me, I understood that the small male was indeed his mate. I nodded to Sehun and he ran out the door, following his mate I presume. 

It became awkward in the room with the three others. I was still sitting on the bed, I looked down at my leg to see it was all wrapped up in a bandage. I pull it up towards me to inspect it. I have had enough practice with wrapping bandages on myself to know how it is done. The job seemed to be pretty good. 

Someone cleared their throat and I turned to see that the other three in the room have now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter