Chapter 5

Only One Girl

Like Mina had said, Dahyun and her would not meet for another two weeks. When they did they of course sat in the view, talking.

"So the first official student council meeting is next week on Wednesday. New people can join too, and I wanted to know if you could come." Mina said to Dahyun. "There was going to be an announcement, but I wanted to tell you."

"Um, I don't know, no guarantees or promises." Dahyun said. 

Mina sighed and shrank down, looking defeated.

"That doesn't mean I won't go to check it out. I just might not want to come after that, I might not like it." Dahyun backtracked.

Mina began, "I just wanted to get to know you better and know when we can hangout, in or out of school. I mean, I don't even know your surname." Mina rolled her eyes.

*knock knock knock knock knock* (on my door)

In walked none other than Im Nayeon with her lunch.

"Hey Mina, and.... Dahyun?"

"Hello Nayeon." Dahyun said surprised.

"Anyways, Jihyo says that there is a pop up meeting with student council after school." Nayeon told Mina. She sat down next to Mina and drank her milk first. (weirdo)

Then, more knocks startled Dahyun.

"Ah, must be Chaeyoung." Mina said casually. 

Nayeon reach over the slightest to open the door and in walked another girl who was about Dahyun's height. 

She sat next to Dahyun. Mina put her straw in her juice.

"Your from my Algebra II class aren't you?" The girl said to Dahyun. Mina brought the straw to her lips.

"Yes, Kim Dahyun."

"Son Chaeyoung."

"Interesting." Mina said and sipped her juice.

"Um, your quite bright in the sunlight Dahyun." Nayeon said. Mina sipped harder. "Like a piece of dubu." Mina ran out of juice. 

"Damn it, gimme your juice Chae." Chae tossed over her juice.

"Actually, mabye Dahyun could come to the meeting. Are you interested?" Nayeon asked.

"Nayeon, when did we ever establish that you're in the student council?" Dahyun asked. Mina sipped her juice. Again.

"Oh, well now you know."

"She doesn't even want to be in student council. She stays for Yoo Jeongyeon." Chaeyoung said.

Nayeon blushed and they pointed and laughed. 

"Whatever." Nayeon huffed.

Chaeyoung stood up to gather the girls trays.

"I can do it." Dahyun said.

"No no worries, really."

"No really." Dahyun insisted.

"It's okay, I'll do it."

Mina ran out of juice again. 

"Mina! Stop ing sipping, you have no juice left!" Nayeon yelled. They laughed.

Chaeyoung ended up taking the trays to the cafeteria and lunch was over. Another pretty uneventful day, she made a new acquaintance, and she found out that Yoo Jeongyeon was in her 5th block. As stated, another pretty uneventful day.