Chapter 4

Only One Girl

Tzuyu's breath was hot on Dahyun's neck. The younger one exploring Dahyun with her hands. Dahyun brought Tzuyu in for a soft, genuine, long lasting kiss. Dahyun unclipped Tzuyu's bra admiring her chest. Dahyun bit her lip and helped Tzuyu in her attempts to take of Dahyun's shirt. Dahyun and Tzuyu kissed softly again. Dahyun's hands ran down south to Tzuyu's Lower back, teasing her with her touch. Slightly pulling down her . Tzuyu put the blanket over them and Dahyun awoke with whimper. She smacked her alarm, upset the dream ended. She got ready fast not wanting to miss the bus. She went to go say bye to Myungsoo. But she remembered he wasn't there. She sadly smiled as she walked down the stairs. No Myungsoo. But yes Tzuyu. And Nayeon. Did Dahyun like Nayeon. She definitely liked Tzuyu. She walked out and the air hit her. Tzuyu had not told her but apparently she was visiting the US. How did Nayeon know and not Dahyun. Dahyun and Nayeon talked until they had to not. She went to her study hall period where she met up with some kids she didn't even know the names of. They never talked but they sat together. She got home and texted Jihyo a bit before taking a break and watching TV. She loved cooking shows more than any k-drama. She texted Nayeon asking if she could come over. Nayeon wasn't hesitant to say yes. When Nayeon got there she had her backpack. Oh Dahyun thought. "We can share my bed if you want." Nayeon blushed so hard she was happy when Dahyun turned away. "Um, sure." Nayeon waved bye to her dad then shut and locked Dahyun's Door. Dahyun a k-drama that had a good opening sequence. But again she didn't favor k-dramas. After a good 15 minutes into the show Nayeon had had enough. "Ugh, can you turn on a cooking competition show." Nayeon huffed. Dahyun's eyes lit up and she quickly changed it. "I love cooking way more than drama shows." Dahyun said excitedly. "Me too!" Nayeon squeaked. The squeaking was real in Kim Dahyun's house. When they were both in the bed ready for sleep, Dahyun naturally put her arms around Nayeon's neck. She woke up and found that het and Nayeon were tangled together. She woke Nayeon up and they both did their daily routine. They walked on to the bus and sat together. Her classes weren't special. They were dull. Nayeon focusing on her work and Dahyun wanted to end it all. Her next class was fine as she had Jihyo to talk to the whole time. She entered the cafeteria and got her food. Before she could go and sit with Nayeon, a girl walked up to her. "Hello, um, I was wondering if you'd want to eat lunch with me." The girl asked. Dahyun was shocked that a complete stranger would want to eat lunch with her. "I usually sit with my friend Nayeon." "I know but I just wanted you to eat with me this once." The girl smiled and bit her lip. "Um, yeah, sure what table?" "Oh, I usually eat in the Daoo. It means view. Me and my friend came up with this dork language that I'm now fluent in." She bit her lip again. "I'm Mina by the way." "Dahyun." "Ok, let's go." They took their lunches and walked out. Meanwhile Nayeon felt a pang of jealousy. Mina led her to a room at the end of the corridor. She twisted the know and when she opened it Dahyun's jaw dropped. The room was large with a huge glass window the took up the wall so that light came through the whole room. "Cool right. Me and the rest of Student Council raised enough money to make this room. We take turns on who gets to use so I use biweekly." Mina huffed like she was out of breath. Dahyun smiled. They talked a bunch about Japan where Mina was from and student council and boy drama. Dahyun had made another friend. Dahyun thought about joining student council. (I'm such a soft stan that I cringed writing this)