Ice Cream Cake

143 Since Then

Its been almost 8months ever since Red Velvet debut, time flies so fast.Now they are up for their second album not just 4 members but 5 members. They are currently preparing the music video at Los Angeles California which is their first out of the country together, much more happier with their youngest member.

 

“Woah! Irene unnie! This place is amazing!” Joy said to their leader.

 

“Woah I never knew there is a place like this in California!” Irene said happily

 

“Look over their unnie! Its like a mini theme park!” Yeri their youngest member told her older members.

 

“Its a carousel!”Wendy said excitedly as she run to the carousel.

 

“Hey wait for us Wendy” Seulgi said as she follows Wendy as well as the other members.

 

“I bet this will be the setting of our music video, yay! “ wendy couldnt be more excited.

 

“Your too fast unnie hehe” Yeri said

 

“Haha you need to use to it Yeri-ah her running skills is no joke” As Seulgi chuckle on what she said to Yeri.

 

“Even her strength maknae” Irene said 

 

“Welcome Yeri-ah! Finally your with us!” Irene hug Yeri and the rest follows it ended up with a big group hug on how happy they are that Yeri finally joined them.

 

“Wendy unnie is that how you really love a carousel? you run like cheetah once you saw it pheww” Joy whined to Wendy

 

“Haha I dont know I just have great memories with carousel it is weird because its a scene of bad and happy things at the same time” Wendy said looks like she reminiscing something.

 

“Huh? What do you mean?” Irene curiously ask Wendy.

 

“Too much of reading romance novel Wendy?” Seulgi ask Wendy suddenly

 

“Haha nothing unnie” Wendy told Irene nervously but not that obvious

 

Only Seulgi knows about Wendy’s secret about a history of what really is with Wendy, why she really love carousel, and love of theme park even before when they were still trainees when they have some free time Wendy always invite her member s to go to the theme park with her, Wendy told about Seulgi about this guy who she really wanted to find ever since She came to Korea to become a singer. She wanted to find the guy to say thank you and sorry why they ended up like that before, but the problem now is Wendy cannot remember the name of the guy as she was 3 years old way back then, the only thing she remember about the name is that it really starts with letter E shes confused whether it is Ellie? Eddie? Eric?, but the memories they spent together when they were kids still on Wendy’s mind. 

 

“Save it” Seulgi whispered to Wendy proudly.

 

“Haha thanks Seul” Wendy much more grateful to Seulgi.

 

Wendy’s planning to tell the rest of her members about it as soon as possible but the timing is not that right, she want to tell them the moment when everything will be at place, that they can find a single trace about him. Wendy know she can trust the family she have right now.

 

“Okay! Its a wrap!” The music video directed shouted and complementing the girls about their performance.

 

“Thank you” the girls said unison

 

“Finally! We can take some pictures! Yay!” Yeri said excitedly as she roam arround from the place.

 

“Ill come with you Yeri!” Joy followed Yeri much more maknae line having fun.

 

When Seulgi and Irene still talking about the happenings a while ago.

 

“Seulgi-yah, Irene Unnie, Ill just sit by the bench over there” Wendy pointing a certain bench facing the carousel, its a quiet place all you can hear is Yeri and Joy giggles from a far and cool wind blowing into your ear. As Wendy sat alone in the bench a lot of thoughts on her head, she seems like talking all by herself.

 

“Hayst.. Where are you Oppa?”

 

“I wish you just could appear there”

 

“Sometimes Iam already tired of finding you and waiting for you but I believe I can feel it that you are already near me”

 

“I’am sorry that We didn’t make our promise come true, that together we should make it to the music industry, I debuted first or you debuted first? which I do not know because I forgot your name such a fool”

 

“Red Velvet is my group which Iam really happy to be a part with, I hope your doing well oppa wherever you are, time will come I will find you”

 

Not that from a far two of her older members watch Wendy as she quietly sat down in the bench and spacing out, Wendy just currently facing and staring at the carousel.

 

“What’s with her Seul? Iam worried” Irene ask Seulgi 

 

“Oh trust me its not that serious unnie, shes just like that whenever shes at a theme park or in front of a carousel” Seulgi  tell Irene assuring that Wendy is okay whenever she so emo when it comes to place like that.

 

“She was like remembering someone on that carousel” Irene said what a perfect guess.

 

“Maybe Unnie, dont worry maybe she will tell us whenever shes ready, we are always be here” Seulgi smiled at Irene.

 

“Yah! Wendy Unnie! Dont be such an emo! Get off your on that bench and go here!” Joy shouted from a far while having fun with Yeri

 

“Unnie! There is an ice cream cake which you really love! Maknae line will be the first! Haha” Yeri teasingly shouted from a far as she gave joy a high five happily.

 

Upon hearing those lines Seulgi and Irene immediately drag Wendy out from that bench.

 

“Yah! Seung Wan! Pali!” As Seulgi pulled Wendy left hand enable her to stand.

 

“Hey Unnie line should be the first! Come on!” Irene pulled Wendy other arm.

 

“Haha alright alright I will stand, now lets run before tom and jerry literally clean those plates” Wendy laugh along with Irene and Seulgi as she refer Yeri and Joy as Tom and Jerry.Then sudennly run to where Yeri and Joy is holding the cake.

 

Wendy felt so happy that she have her members with her, her family of 5, which she know someone she could rely on. That finding the little boy could be little ease with them everything will be fine.