Carousel

143 Since Then

3 months have passed by, its just an ordinary day other citizens of Rockville but February 21 is Wendy's 4th birthday the little girl requested her mom that she want to celebrate her birthday at the carnival.Of course wendy's family and some of her friends will be there.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up wake up!! Its my birthday my birthday!" Wendy jump and down at her parents bed made her parents struggles to fall asleep again.

"Alright honey mommy will wake up to bake your favorite pumpkin cake! Yeay! But let daddy sleep just 5 more minutes"

"Yah! Yeobo! Who said Ill be the only one? Wake up you sleepy old man" her mother father.

"You two, aist arraso arraso!, come here our little wanda!" Wendys father tickle her, now the master bedroom filled with wendy's giggle.

"Daddy! Stop heehee it tickles!"

"Okay come here lets wake your unnie!"

"Iam already awake! Song Wan! Saengil chuka!!! To my favorite little musician!" As Song Hee, Wendy's Big sister run towards Wendy and hug her little sister tightly. Song Hee is Wendy's partners in crime ever since, shes the big sister that Wendy couldn't ask for, her best friend.

"Unnie!!!!"

"Guess what I got you something"

"Ohh what is that unnie?"

Wendy open the pastel blue box given by her big sister. The little girl couldnt believe what her big sister got her.

"Oh my ghad Unnie! The mic that I really wanted! Unnie! Gomawo!!" Its a sparkling microphone that Wendy really wanted, it was the microphone they saw from the toy shop last week.

"Anyway kids get dress we'll going somewhere"

"Where is that mother?" The eldest ask

"Its a surprise you'll love it girls"

"Iam pretty sure its the carnival wanda" Seung Hee whisper to her little sister, the kids just chuckle by their guess.

- - - - -

"See I told ya!" Seung Hee told her sister excitedly.

"Its the carnival! I always wanted to ride that carousel! Please mommy!" Wendy whines to her mother.

"Of course sweetheart! But before that lets go to that table section we have someone to meet"

"Happy Birthday!!! Wendyy!!" The little girl felt happy on what she is witnessing right now, the place filled of balloons and her favorite pumpkin cake at the center table aside from that of course few of her family friends and classmates.

"Ohh all of you came!!, Thank you!" As wendy first hug her family, her family was amazing that they can pull out this kind of surprise just for their little girl, after that she run toward to her guess one by one she gave them a warmly hug.Wendy still three year old but her parents taught her well to value the importance of love ones into her life.

Wendy play along with the other kids these past hours in the carnival as the parents carefully watch their kids. Wendy's amazing skills in making friends is different it is something that anyone would love to make friends with her. But the only kid that she can talk about music all the time was the kid she met at the music store that apparently their family friend.

"Ohh! Eric Oppa! Annyeong!!" Wendy happily run towards to Eric.

"My precious wannie!! Saengil chuka!!!" As Eric tightly hug Wendy where you can see their height difference.

"I got you something because your doing good in playing the flute and its your birthday"

Wendy immediately open the pastel pink rectangular box. Her eyes gotten bigger as she touched the item inside the box.

"Its your flute, you told me you wanted your flute something sparkling so I decorated it, how was it wannie?" Eric proudly told Wendy.

"Oppa! Gomawo! Its so pwetty!!!" Wendy tightly hug Eric. The little girl couldn't explain how elated she is.

"Wannie I cant breath" Eric chuckle in complain.

"Oh Iam sowwyy hihi"

Wendy put back the flute to the box and give it to her mother to keep it, after that Wendy turned her attention to the kids by the playground.

"Hey Iam Wendy!" Can you play with me?" Wendy invited bunch of kids to play with her as she pointed the monkey bars.

"You can't play with us little girl" said by this blonde girl same age as wendy but she's a bit taller to wendy.

"Yeah you cant even reach that monkey bars haha!" 
"Right your too short for that!"
"Go away your disturbing us!" The three girls whined as they push Wendy away from the monkey bars. Wendy is about to cry.

"Iam not that short! I can still reach those monkey bars!" Wendy is crying now.

"Hey! Stop bullying her!" The three girls run as they heard the 9 year old boy shouted.

"Wendy! Are you okay? What did those girls do to you?"

"Huhu Oppa! They told me Iam short and I cant even reach that monkey bar!"

"Hey that is not true, look" Eric carry Wendy up high to reach the monkey bars.

"See! Your even taller than me!" Wendy laugh along and play with Eric in the monkey bars like nothing happens.

"Wannie you said you wanted to ride that carousel? Come on I ll go with you"
"Weally Oppa?"
"Of course come on!"

"Good afternoon sir! Tickets for two please"
"Kiddo you can ride the carousel by your own but the little girl with you can't, where are your parents?"

"Its okay Ill ride the same horse as her, our parents over there its not that far" 
"Okay here you go"

"Oppa, I cant reach the horse" Wendy complained, Eric smiled as he know what to do.

"Its okay Wendy, Ill lift you up same as the monkey bars"

"Thank you oppa, mmm oppa its my first time riding a carousel Iam a bit scared"

"Its okay wendy Iam here at your back, its not that scary, see that" Eric pointed a mirror beside the horse that they are riding and said

"The horse was smiling wannie Mr. horse confidently telling us that we are safe while we are on his back"

"Your right oppa! I trust you Mr. Horse" Eric let a small chuckle as he found out Wendy fighting spirit came out.

10 mins past after their carousel experienced, the two happily get off from the ride.

"Thats the smile I wanna see, don't cry ever again on that wannie they are just jealous, as early as now you should know to love yourself, Oppa will always be here" Eric gave a caring smile to Wendy, it gave courage to her never look down into herself again.

"I pwomise! I will never cry again! Ill be brave! Thank you Oppa!" As wendy gratefully hugged Eric.

At that moment Wendy felt that she's safe with Eric, she felt that Eric are one of those prince charming that she knew from the fairytale stories that her mom told her before going to bed. The only thing Wendy knew about prince charming are they are the one who protect the princess, the three year old who just turned four year old on that day taught that Eric is her prince charming.