I need you back.....

Losing a friend

I walked to my locker and placed all my books inside it. It was just after first period and no oe was talking to me. I even got a few weird looks. I grabbed my books for the next subject and locked my locker. I kept my head down and quickly headed towards my next class. The next thing I knew I was on the floor an people were laughing at me. I got up, picked up my books and ran to my next class. I sat down and put my head back.

"Yuri help me please!" I pleaded in my mind. The teacher walked in and greeted us all with a smile. Once the class was over I ran to my locker and grabbed everything that I needed for lunch.I walked into the cafeteria and sat at the table Yuri and I always sat at. I heard laughing from behind me and turned to see little miss popular Hyuna.

"Hey Mina! I see Yuri isn't here with you today! What a shame you won't be able to see her again! And I heard your umma and appa divorced and your appa left you and took 2 of your oppa's with him! You must feel so lonely! I guess everyone that loved has changed their minds about you and saw you as the ugly hag you really are!" She spat at me. I got up and grabbed my stuff about to leave someone grabbed my arm. I turned to see Yuri's boyfriend, Kai, staring at me. I pulled away from him and ran to the bathroom.  I closed my eyes and tried to force the tears back.

"Come on Mina! You can't let them get to you!" I said to myself. I walked out of the bathroom and went to my next class. After a very long english class I packed my things and waited outside for Jonghyun. While I was waiting I felt someone standing behind me. I turned to see Kai.

"Kai what do you want?" I asked.

"I came to see if you would like to go out with me?" He said.

"WHY IN HELL WOULD I GO OUT WITH YOU!?! YOU KILLED MY BESTFRIEND!" I screamed. He pushed my up against the wall and covered my mouth. I tried to pulled away but he was too strong.

"Don't scream baby....You know that I love you....and you know you love me....So just say yes....and I won't hurt you!" He whispered.

I closed my eyes and waited for the worst but I felt him be pulled off me. I opened my eyes and saw Jonghyun had put him to the ground.

"TOUCH HER AGAIN! I DARE YOU!" He shouted. I ran up to him and hugged him. He pushed my into the car and slammed the door shut. I watched him walked around to the other side and sit in the car. He drove off quickly then stopped in our driveway.

"Did he hurt you?" He snarled. I shook my head and looked at my feet.  

"Thanks oppa...." I said softly.

"Yea yea whatever just go inside..." He said quickly. I did as I was told and walked inside and gasped. There was a trail of wine and beer bottles leading to the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and saw umma sitting at the table gulping down a bottle of vodka.

"UMMA!" I screamed. She turned her head, when she saw me she stood up and charged towards me. She grabbed me by the hair and put me up against the wall.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!! IF I NEVER HAD YOU HE WOULD STILL BE HERE!! WE WOULDN'T BE BROKE!!!" She shouted at me. She lifted up her hand and hit me across the face.

"UMMA THAT HURTS STOP!!" I screamed. Jonghyun ran in and pulled umma off me. I fell into his arms and closed my eyes as tears stained my cheeks.

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?! SHE'S DONE NOTHING!" He yelled. I heard another loud sound of the back of a hand hitting a cheek and Jonghyun fell to the floor still holding me in his arms. I opened my eyes and saw he has a small cut and it was dripping blood, but he was still consious. He got up and pulled me into his room and locked the door.

"Oppa are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine are you okay?" He asked as he hugged me again. I shook my head and started crying into his chest.

"Hyuna was right! No one loves me! That's why they left! It's all my fault!" I sobbed.

"Mina thats not true! I love you! Key loves you and so does Onew! Appa loves you very much and so does umma! I promise you that!" Jonghyun said softly.

I pulled away and saw that Jonghyun's cheek had a large bruise on it. I gasped and touched it lightly making him wince.

"It's fine...." He said with a small smile. "Come on go to bed..You look so tired!" He said as he led you to the door.

"Can I stay with you oppa....? I'm scared...." I asked. Jonghyun sighed.

"Fine...." I smiled and jumped onto his bed and closed my eyes. "Night!" He whispered into my ear as he kissed my cheek.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay yes I named the guy Kai after EXO's Kai! 

Anyway hope you liked this chapter.

It was very dramatic....