Number two: Sunrise

Losing a friend

"YAH!! MINA WAKE UP YOU BABO!!!" Jonghyun yelled into my ear. I rolled off my bed and glared at him.

"JONGHYUN!! IT'S BLOODY 6 IN THE MORNING!!!" I screamed.

"I know! Hurry up and get dressed Taemin is waiting for you!" He said as he left the room with a grin on his face. I sighed and did as I was told. Wonder what we are gonna do today. I walked out of my room to the front door where my oppa's and Taemin were standing.

"Here, wear this is gonna be cold!" Key said as he handed me a long red scarf. I nodded and walked into Taemin's embrace.

"You ready to go?" He asked. I nodded again and left the house with him. I stayed close to him as it was freezing cold.

"O-oppa, where are we going in this c-cold weather this e-early in the morning?" I asked.

"To the park." He said with a smile.

"Couldn't you wait until after breakfast to go play on the playground?" I asked.

"Nope.....Because you would miss the best thing!" He said with a smile. Once we got to the park, Taemin helped me climb to the top platform of the playground and we both sat down. He took my hand in his and smiled.

"Oppa, tell me whats going on?" I said sweetly. Even putting in a little aegyo. He shook his head and pointed to the sky.

"Just watch." He said. I looked at the sky and saw the colours change as the sun rose. I leaned my head against Taemin's shoulders as he wrapped his arm around me.

"It's really beautiful oppa!" I whispered.

"But not as beautiful as you!" He said as he pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss. He pulled away and smiled again.

"I'm really happy to have shared this moment with you Mina." He whispered. I nodded and shivered as I was become cold. "Oh! Here take my jacket!" He added as he handed me his big jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"T-thank you o-oppa!" I stuttered.

"Come, lets go get a hot drink!" He said, standing up and holding his hand out for me. "My shout!" He added. I smiled and took his hand. We walked down to a local cafe and took a table that was close to the fireplace. The waitress walked over to us and would not stop staring at Taemin the whole time she took the order.

"Ummmm I'll have banana milk and my sweetheart will have a hot chocolate with 2 marshmallows and extra chocolate!" He listed. The waitress nodded and walked over to the person that was making the drinks.

"I don't like that waitress...." I muttered.

"Someone's jealous!" Taemin giggled as he took my hand and rubbed his  thumb on it. The waitress brought out our drinks and glared at me when she saw us holding hands. I took a sip of my drink and smiled. It was perfect. Taemin took one of my marshmallows and held it close to my mouth.

"Ahhhhh!" He said. I opened my mouth and let him feed me. I heard the waitress drop a few plates and grunt in anger. I giggled as I swallowed the food.

"You look so cute when you eat!" Taemin exclaimed as he poked my nose. I blushed and continued to drink my hot chocolate.

"I feel like a cake I'll be right back!!" I said as I stood up and walked over to the cake stand.

"Hi! Can I please have one slice of the chocolate mud cake please?" I said to waitress.

"Yea sure," She answered coldly.

"And can you bring out two spoons please so me and my boyfriend can share!" I said as a pulled out my purse and paid for the cake. The waitress nodded and walked off to plate up the cake. I turned around to walk back to my table but someone stood in my way. Kai.

"Excuse me..." I said softly, as I tried to push past him.

"Where you going baby? I thought we were gonna share cake?" he whispered into my ear.

"Get off me!" I exclaimed, pushing him off me and walking back to my table. Taemin stood up and being the gentleman he was pulled out my chair for me. I sat down and held my head in my hands.

"Who was that bastard you were talking to? Did he hurt you!?" Taemin hissed. I shook my head and looked up at Taemin. Before he could say anything the cake I ordered was placed on to the table.

"Thanks!" I muttered. I took a spoon and started eating. Nothing better than chocolate cake to sooth the senses.

"He so did hurt you Mina! Look how fast your eating!" Taemin growled.

"Taemin, it's fine!" I said. He looked at me and I saw hatred in his eyes.

"Who is he?" He asked.

"He was Yuri's boyfriend...The one that was driving the car when she died...He asked me out before her..And ever since the funeral it's like his stalking me or something!" I whispered. Taemin stood up suddenly and slammed his hands on the table.

"Lets go!" He hissed.

"But oppa my cak-" I started.

"I said lets go!" He growled. I gulped and followed him out of the store. The whole walk back he was muttering to himself. When we got home I walked into the kitchen to see Jonghyun washing the dishes. Wait....JONGHYUN WASHING THE DISHES!?!?!? ITS A MIRACLE!!!

"I lost a bet okay!?!?" Jonghyun exclaimed when we walked in. I tried to supress my laughter.

"Taemin why do you look so angry?" Jonghyun asked as he turned off the tap. Before I could say anything the door bell rang.

"I got it!" I said as I rushed over to the door. I opened it and sighed.

"Kai what are yo-" I started but I was cut off as he pushed his lips onto mine and dragged me outside. I tried to push him away but he was too strong. I heard the door slam and the automatic lock clicked. NOW I'M LOCKED OUT!

"KAI! STOP IT!" I managed to scream.

"Why baby? Don't you like you?" He whispered.

"KAI I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" I yelled.

"Does it look like I care?" He said, as he started planting kisses on my neck.

I pushed him off and started banging on the door.

"OPPA!!" I screamed. The door flung open and I fell into Onew's arms.

"Whos this dumb?" Onew asked. I felt tears stream down my cheeks. My neck it hurt but I don't know why.

"Mina are you okay? WAIT IS THAT A HICKEY!?!??!" Key screamed. Kai ran from the front door as Key pulled me into the kitchen to study my neck.

"WHAT THE IS THAT!?!?" Jonghyun yelled. "WAS IT THAT KAI BASTARD?" I nodded and whimpered as Key poked my bruise. Jonghyun ran to the door and I heard it slam.

"Oppa it hurts..." I sobbed.

"I know, I know," Key comforted me. Taemin held my hand and tried to hide his burning hatred for that guy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai is back!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Leave a comment and I'll update soon.

Oh! And I've started writing up english covers for K-pop songs is your interested go check it out in my storys tab thing!