Thanks

Losing a friend

Kai's POV

Look how happy they are together...He is so lucky to have a girl as gorgeous as her.

I had her, then I lost her when I went insane.

I ruined her life.

Her best friend is dead because of me. Her eternal protector made her life a living hell. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see a smiling face.

Her skin glowed slightly. Her long brown hair fell to her waist. She wore a long white silk dress that fell to her ankles. Her halo hovered just above her head.

"Y-yuri?" I stuttered. She put her finger to my lips and smiled.

"Look after her Kai, she needs it. I know deep down in her heart she loves you like she used to. But you just need to accept that right now she loves Taemin." She said softly. Her voice was like an angels.

"Look Yuri I'-" I whispered. She shook her head and kissed my cheek.

"No need to say sorry. God has taught me to forgive, now that I'm gone I can hold my promise to Mina! So for that I am thankful. I know you don't love me, truth be told I loved you but now I can not feel that emotion. You love Mina, and thats what makes you happy! God wants everyone to be happy, so that is my wish too. For you all to be happy. Look after her well Kai." Yuri said before she faded away. I turned back to Mina and Taemin and smiled once more.

"I will protect her well Yuri...." I muttered. I sat down on Mina's bed and closed my eyes for a bit until I felt someone lay me down and cover me up in the blankets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

"You seriously don't know how much I missed you!" I said to Taemin. He nodded and hugged me once more.

"Are you feeling okay now?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. "What happened?" He asked. I explained the long story to him. I saw his anger building up.

"You wanna kill that too? Well I guess we're on the same page! Shall we team up?" Jonghyun asked.

"Oppa there will be no killing or fighting you understand?" I said in my motherly voice.

"Don't tell me what to do!" He snapped.

"Don't make me come over there!" I threatened.

"Okay...." Jonghyun said softly.

"Key umma can you make me some food? I'm hungry!" Taemin whined. Key sighed and walked out to the kitchen. The boys followed him out. I was about to until I noticed Kai falling asleep on my bed. I walked over and covered him with the blankets. A small smile stretched across his cheeks as he snuggled against the blankets.

"Thank you for that Kai." I whispered. I found myself leaning down and kissing his forehead.

MINA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!? WHY DID YOU JUST DO THAT YOU BABO!?!?!? WAE!?!??!?

A soft laugh filled the small space and I smiled.

"This isn't funny Yuri!" I muttered. The laughter finally faded.

"Sorry for the way I treated you before, I remember you know Kai. Sorry for breaking our promise." I whispered.

I made my way to the door. I took one last look at Kai and smiled once again before I shut the door and headed towards the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa!!!" Little me called out. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Mina!" Kai giggled. He turned around but I saw the pain in his face.

"Kai oppa whats wrong? Did you lose your puppy again?" I asked. He shook his head and took my small hand in his.

"Mina, please don't cry when I tell you this...But...Oppa has to leave for a little while, but he will come back!" Kai said. I looked at him in shock.

"Where are you going oppa?" I asked.

"To Korea."

"Why?!"

"For my tra-I mean family!" I looked at my feet and sniffed.

"But I promise to come back!" Kai said.

"I promise to love you still when yuo come back oppa!" I said.

"Pinky promise?" Kai said holding out his pinky. I linked mine with his and giggled.

"OH OPPA!! Look at my new backpack!! Isn't it so cool? Umma got it for me when she was in Japan!" I exclaimed as I turned around to show him my new Totoro back pack.

"Omo! That is so cool!!" Kai exclaimed. "Lets go play Totoro in the park! I dibs Totoro!!"

"But oppa your always Totoro!! Why can't you be Mai for once?" I whined.

"Because I'm a boy and I do what I want!" Kai stated. I giggled as we ran to the big acorn tree that sat in the middle of the park

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes very short chapter....ish....But I updated so PARTY HARD!!!

Tell me what you think in the comments and I'll update soon!!