Happy Halloween es.

A herd of baby girrafeqfdis is called a tower. How the fluff do you spell giraffes, someone get me a dic… dicshanary? Dictionary. I hate spelling. “just sound it out” they said, well that doesn't fluffen work half the time.

SharpKnife: Alright mother ers, whose going trick or treating with me.

JellyJelloBabe: Is trick or treating even a thing in korea?
SharpKnife: Hell if I know but we’re going to do it anyways.

Username: You could always look it up, the internet is a thing for a reason.

SharpKnife: But that would require effort that I don’t have.

DogFoodLid: Nobody has the effort in them to bing something.

E’HuiA:  who uses Bing?

DogFoodLid: , Me.

E’HuiA: What’s wrong with you?
DogFoodLid: Whenever I google Got7 there’s always a picture of Bts in the results and I can’t handle surprise pictures of Jungkook. It’s too much for my heart.

JellyJelloBabe: Not gonna lie, that’s kinda gay.

DogFoodLid: YOU’RE gay.

JellyJelloBabe: No, I’m Zelo.

E’HuiA: How did you italices your name?

JellyJelloBabe: Magic~~~~

DogFoodLid: : i : with no spaces.

JellyJelloBabe: Dude not cool.

E’HuiA: .

SharpKnife: Wait, we’re getting off topic, Trick or Treating! Yea or Nay.

Username: But we still don’t know if we can even go trick or treating…

SharpKnife: shhhhh, It’s all planned out. Just meet up at the corn fields.

TrueBeauty: What corn fields?

SharpKnife: Don’t worry, the spirit of halloween will guide you, all you have to do is believe.

TrueBeauty: And if I don’t believe?

TrueBeauty: Guys?

TrueBeauty: Guys please…

TrueBeauty: Welp, looks like I’m not going.

Mc.Duckington: Hanseul and I will pick you up, just be sure to at least try and find a costume. (; ̄Д ̄)

 

Jun looked around skeptically as he followed the two youngest members of their chat group. Somehow the alley they walked through lead them to an open area filled with corn fields. When he looked back to where they came from, the alley was gone. It was replaced by more fields of corn. Okay something was definitely wrong but before he could speak out his concerns, the others emerged from the corn to join them… That wasn’t creepy at all…

“Jun! What kind of costume is that?” Yugyeom yelled when he saw the plainly dressed idol.

“I’m L from death note.” Jun huffed, he was dressed in a long sleeve white shirt and fade blue jeans.

“But you’re wearing shoes and you don’t have super dark bags under your eyes.” Hyuk countered.

“Don’t worry I got this.” Sungjae pulled out an eyeliner pencil from his pocket.

“Wait…” Jun looked over all of them. “All of you are wearing matching costumes!” Jun pointed at them with an accusing finger. Sungjae was the King of Hearts, Hyuk was the Queen of Hearts, Zelo was Alice, Yugyeom was the Cheshire Cat, Chan was the White Rabbit, Wooseok was the Dormouse, Sanha was the March Hare, and Hanseul was the Mad Hatter

“Uhhh, yeah. We all agreed to an Alice and wonderland theme months ago.” Chan said.

“We did?” Jun asked quietly.

“Yup.” Hyuk popped the ‘P’.

“Huh… Well this is awkward.” Jun rubbed his neck embarrassingly.

“It’s fine, we can just be L in wonderland.” Chan patted Jun’s shoulder. “C’mon we’re wasting trick or treating time.”  Sungjae quickly applied the eyeliner to Jun’s eyes and then they were off into the corn. Except the corn slowly turned into a forest with tall trees.

“Where are we going?” Jun asked nervously. The forest was pretty dark and spooky.

“I dunno.” Sungjae answered with a chipper tone.

“What do you mean, you don’t know.” Jun asked slightly panicked.

“We’re following the spirit of Halloween, they’re guiding us to the candy.” Sanha chirped. Jun honestly thought they were all crazy but after what seemed like an entreaty of walking, the forest dissipated and below the hill was a brightly lit town dressed in festive Halloween decorations. Together they went door to door and received various candies from people dressed up in all sorts of costumes, from vampires to fairies, it seemed like no creature was left out.

“Well that was fun.” Jun said as they walked home. It was strange, Jun swore they walked through a corn field and forest to get here but on the other side of the town was an alleyway that lead them back to the city. Maybe it was another route? Jun shrugged it off and continued his thought. “I like all the costumes we saw tonight. That town must really like Halloween.”

“What costumes? We were the only ones who were wearing costumes.” Yugyeom stated, looking at Jun like he was crazy.

“W-whaaa?” Jun looked at everyone’s faces, waiting for them to say it was a joke but they all looked at him with serious expressions. “Oh... I guess I’m just tired.” Jun smiled sheepishly and they started to walk home again. Hanseul slowed down to walk next to him.

“I saw the monsters too, but they weren’t costumes.” The younger whispered before jogged to  catch up with the group. Jun stopped for a second before running to catching as well. It was just another day with his giffraf? geraff? Giraffe friends.