A Group of Giraffes is Called a Tower.

A herd of baby girrafeqfdis is called a tower. How the fluff do you spell giraffes, someone get me a dic… dicshanary? Dictionary. I hate spelling. “just sound it out” they said, well that doesn't fluffen work half the time.

(A/N): Lmao, try and guess everyone's names. I bet you can't figure most of them out because I'm at coming up with names.

 

Welcome to, How Many DoEs it TaKE tO GET to the center of a tootsie pop!!!! 1479 , yeah I counted, you.

 

Username: Hello?

DogFoodLid: Who are you?

DancingQueen: How did you get into this chat?

E’HuiA: Maybe it’s a hacker.

SharpKnife: Burn the hacker!

Mc.Duckington: Actually I think that’s Hanseul from Myteen. (o^^)o

Don’tTouchMe: I forgot you were adding him.

Username: I can leave?

JellyJelloBabe: Nah, it’s cool. We just forgot Sanha was adding a friend. Welcome.

SharpKnife: Soooo, we’re not burning him at the stake? 
DancingQueen: Ehhhhhh, maybe not today.

E’HuiA: Maybe in a month or so, depends on if we like him.

DogFoodLid: I love roasting marshmallows over burning flesh.

TrueBeauty: Don’t you think you’re taking this too far?

SharpKnife: There is no such thing as taking something too far.

 

Username left How Many DoEs it TaKE tO GET to the center of a tootsie pop!!!! 1479 , yeah I counted, you. 
 

Mc.Duckington: Okay, I’m going to add him back and y’all better apologize! 。゜(`Д´)゜。

 

Mc.Duckington added Username to How Many DoEs it TaKE tO GET to the center of a tootsie pop!!!! 1479 , yeah I counted, you. 
 

Welcome to, How Many DoEs it TaKE tO GET to the center of a tootsie pop!!!! 1479 , yeah I counted, you.

 

Don’tTouchMe: They were just joking about burning you alive.

Username: Are you sure?

JellyJelloBabe: Yeah, they are all bark and no bite.

TrueBeauty: It’s more like sad gumming.

SharpKnife: I’ll have you know that Sanghyuk have very sharp teeth.

Mc.Duckington: *ahem*

DancingQueen: But I don’t bite people, I’m a very nice person.

E’HuiA: Also very cute.

DogFoodLid: Aren’t we all technically cute? Like by default?

Mc.Duckington: I mean, you’re not wrong. (*´꒳`*)

Username: Sorry to interrupt but I don’t know who anyone is other than Sanha.

SharpKnife: Why don’t you take a wild guess?

DancingQueen: Surely Sanha told you who was in this chat.

Username: He just said that it was a chat with other tall maknaes.

Username: Is E’HuiA Wooseok?

E’HuiA: How’d you know!?

TrueBeauty: It’s not that hard to guess…

Don’tTouchMe: It’s also a weird name, like why a ship name of all things?

E’HuiA: For the last time, it’s not a ship name. I just wanted to show sport for triple h, I just didn’t know you couldn’t change usernames on this website.

E’HuiA: And at least my name relates to me.

DogFoodLid: Where is the lie?

Username: Sooo am I going to learn who everyone else is or am I just stuck with a bunch of strangers…

JellyJelloBabe: I’m sure you’ll figure it out soon enough.

Mc.Duckington: It’ll be lots of fun!

Don’tTouchMe: Or just really confusing.

TrueBeauty: Only time will tell.

Username: Or you guys could just tell me now.

DancingQueen: Where’s the fun on that? 
SharpKnife: Oh it’s the pope, scatter.

Username: What?

 

SharpKnife left How Many DoEs it TaKE tO GET to the center of a tootsie pop!!!! 1479 , yeah I counted, you.

JellyJelloBabe left How Many DoEs it TaKE tO GET to the center of a tootsie pop!!!! 1479 , yeah I counted, you.

DogFoodLid left How Many DoEs it TaKE tO GET to the center of a tootsie pop!!!! 1479 , yeah I counted, you.

E’HuiA left How Many DoEs it TaKE tO GET to the center of a tootsie pop!!!! 1479 , yeah I counted, you.

Mc.Duckington left How Many DoEs it TaKE tO GET to the center of a tootsie pop!!!! 1479 , yeah I counted, you.

DancingQueen left How Many DoEs it TaKE tO GET to the center of a tootsie pop!!!! 1479 , yeah I counted, you.

TrueBeauty left How Many DoEs it TaKE tO GET to the center of a tootsie pop!!!! 1479 , yeah I counted, you.

Don’tTouchMe left How Many DoEs it TaKE tO GET to the center of a tootsie pop!!!! 1479 , yeah I counted, you.

 

Username: What the just happened.

 

(A/N): 

  1. Sungjae: SharpKnife
  2. Hyuk: DancingQueen

  3. Zelo: JellyJelloBabe

  4. Jun: TrueBeauty

  5. Yugyeom: DogFoodLid

  6. Chan: Don’tTouchMe

  7. Wooseok: E’HuiA

  8. Sanha: Mc.Duckington

  9. Hanseul: Username