of 1

Extermination: 김

Author's Note:***IMPORTANT*** Okay. This is one of stories I write when my imagination goes completely wild. I hope no one is offended, I just wrote it for fun. It's kind of like a mixture of the movies 'Saw' and 'Exam' Which are really good movies. I'd really recommend you to watch Exam if you haven't yet. I chose members from groups that I stan, and some are my bias's. I know I could have used more or different characters but eh I just went with this. Hopefully you guys like it!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What is this?"

"Where am I!?"

"Help!!"

 

 

Heechul opened his eyes to find himself in a classroom confined to a desk. Beside him sat his friend Yesung who awoke just then. The younger man looked disoriented and  stared at Heechul with half lidded eyes.

"Wh-What's going on?"

"I don't know, I just woke up." Heechul looked around the room. There were atleast a dozen other people  who sat at desks as well.

"Oh my god we were kidnapped!" A young girl with black hair cried.

"Jisoo quiet down!" The girl beside her spat. "It's not we were the only ones." She said.

"Who are you guys?" Someone else asked

"I'm Jennie, and she's Jisoo. We were having lunch with our other friends, and that's all I remember before waking up in this dump." Jennie said.

"Nice to meet you, I'm V."

"I'm Jin."

"Namjoon."

Three boys introduced themself.
 

"I'm Key." A man with an unusual buzzcut said.
 

"Kim Taeyeon." Said a woman with short brown hair.
 

"Ya Taeyeon you're here too!?" Heechul was surprised to see another friend of his.
 

"Me and Hyoyeon both." Taeyeon looked at Hyoyeon who was starting to stir.
 

"Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?" A man with a darker skin tone asked.
 

"And you are?" Heechul asked.

"Jongin, Kim Jongin."
 

"I'm Kim Minseok." The man beside him said.
 

"My surname's Kim too." V said. "And so are their's" He pointed at Jin and Namjoon who nodded.
 

"Is everyone a Kim?" Heechul asked.
 

"Neh." Everyone nodded.
 

"So, we're all Kim's trapped in a classroom." Heechul sighed, "Please tell me I'm having a nightmare."
 

"Doesn't look like any of us are dreaming." V replied.
 

"I have to get out of here, I have a hair appointment in a hour." Jennie began to tug on the chains that were locked around her tiny ankles.
 

"I'm worried about my dogs." Yesung voiced, "I was taking them for a walk before I ended up here. They could be lost."
 

"I think that's the least of your problems now." Heechul said as the door opened.
 

In walked a man clothed in black, he wore a mask so they couldn't see his face. But he definitely meant business. "Welcome, you've been selected to complete a questionaire, one that will determine whether you live or die." The man said. His voice was deep and raspy.
 

"What!?" Everyone began to panic.
 

"You have 6 questions to answer in 60 seconds, if you get the answer right, you live, if you get it wrong, one of you or more will be killed at random. If you manage to get all 6 questions right, you'll all be free to go. Good luck." The man said before leaving.
 

The TV in front of them suddenly , and a question appeared on the screen.
 

'Question 1. Before they started their own label what Entertainment did the boy band Shinhwa originate from?'
 

"Good Entertainment!" Jin yelled.

"No, no, they started at SM Entertainment." Namjoon said.

Jin scoffed, "How would you know that?"
"Because, I'm smart." Namjoon hit the man on the arm. "The answer is SM Entertainment."


"Alright, that's are final answer then." Heechul said. "SM Entertaiment!"
 

"That's correct." A green check mark appeared on the screen, before another question appeared.
 

'In November 2005 a boy group named Super Junior debuted, how many members did they have?'
 

"13! 13 members!" Yesung blurted out. "That's right isn't it?"
 

Heechul thought hard, before answering, "Super Junior... debuted with 13 members!"

A red 'X' appeared on the screen.
 

"I'm sorry but that's incorrect. On November 6, 2005 Super Junior debuted with 12 members. The 13th member did not join until 2006. One of you will die now."
 

Without warning a gun went off and the Namjoon's head hit his desk as blood spilled out of the wound in his forehead.
 

"Namjoon!" V and Jin were in shock.
 

"It's all your fault." V glared at Heechul and Yesung, "You two shouldn't have opened your mouths if you didn't know the answer!"
 

"I-I'm sorry!" Yesung stammered.
 

"You should be, my friend is dead because of you, maybe you should of taken his place." V replied coldly before turning away.
 

"Hey! No one deserves to die." Heechul said calmly,  "And sorry to break it to you but I think your friend was killed first because he was probably the smartest one in here. This guy is also smart he doesn't want us to make it out alive. Now quit your ing, there's another question."
 

The next question appeared on the screen just then.
 

"Oh crap it's a math equation."
 

What number replaces the question mark?

 

4, 8, 16

5, 10, 20

6, 12, ?

 

 

 

"I wish Namjoon were still with us." Jin said.

"Didn't any of you go to school?" Keyasked, "I got this. The answer is 24. You're just doubling each number. "
 

"Okay, the answer is 24!" Heechul said.
 

"That's correct. Next question."
 

Everyone let out a sigh of relief before the next quesiton appeared.

"If you get this question wrong two of you will die."

 

 

Solve this riddle, Strip the skin under my skin, and my flesh you'll reveal.
 

It tastes sweet and tart, now throw out the peel.
What is it?

 

You have 60 seconds.

 

"W-Wait what? how are we supposed to solve this in a minute?" Hyoyeon and Taeyeon shared worried looks.
 

"It said peel, it's talking about a fruit or vegetable. Banana?" Jisoo looked at Jennie who shrugged.
 

Unable to think of anything else, Heechul gave an answer, "Banana! Our answer is banana."
 

"I'm sorry that's incorrect." Two shots went off and Key and Minseok were dead.
 

"The correct answer is Orange."
 

"Oh yeah because a banana doesn't taste sweet and tart idiots."  V muttered.
 

"I don't see you getting an answers right." Jennie retorted.
 

Before V could reply another question appeared.
 

"4 people will die if you don't succeed."
 

"At this rate we're all going to be dead." Jisoo said.
 

Question 5.
What former Wonder Girls member born in 1992 went on to start her solo career in 2010 that led her to success?

 

"Lee Sunmi! The answer has to be Lee Sunmi!" Heechul blurted out.
 

"I'm sorry that's incorrect. Lee Sunmi left the Wonder Girls in 2010 to pursue her academic career, she didn't start her solo activites until 3 years later in late 2013. The correct answer is Kim Hyuna. 4 of you will die now."
 

Without warning, Jisoo, Jin, Hyoyeon, and Taeyeon were killed.
 

The room fell silent. Heechul sat there unable to move. He had just gotten more people killed, and his best friend Taeyeon was dead because of him.

This couldn't be happening, just couldn't be happening.

"O-Oh my god!" Jennie cried as she stared at Jisoo's corpse. "She's really dead!"
 

V hadn't said a word. He was covered in blood and his body was trembling.
 

"There's one more question left." Jongin voiced.
 

Then question 6 suddenly appeared.
 

"All of you will die if you answer this question incorrectly."
 

Before Yang Hyun Suk started label YG Entertainment he rose to fame in what group?

 

 

"I know this!" Jennie said. "It was, Seo Taiji and Boys."
 

"Then that's our answer. Seo Taiji and Boys!" Heechul yelled.
 

"That's correct, but unfortunately only one of you get to live."
 

"WHAT!" Heechul waited for his brain to explode but it didn't. The other 4 were killed, leaving him the sole survivor. "B-But why me? Why do I deserve to live?" He asked.
 

"You were just lucky, the gun shots went off at random. Congradulations Kim Heechul you pass."
 

The chains around Heechul's ankles came unlocked and he stood up from the desk as the door opened.
 

"You may leave now."
 

Heechul didn't hesitate to run out of the room he ran and ran until finally he was outside. He got away from there and went straight to the police to tell them what had happened. The cops found the bodies and everyone was buried respectively.
 

 

Heechul still couldn't figure why it happened to them in the first place. And why Kims.  At the end of it all he was just happy to be alive.