Chapter 2 - A Day With You

Ethereal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon went out of bed and asked her housekeepers to prepare breakfast for her. She knew that this would take long so she decided to take a bath while waiting. She steps inside the washroom, then took two white towels from the shelves. She then opens the faucets of her bathtub to fill it with warm water. While waiting, she grabs her phone and selects a playlist to help her relax in the hot tub. As the tub was filled with warm, steaming water, she took her favorite bath bomb from the shelves. Its color was purple and it leaked a scent of lavenders, “Perfect”, she says to herself.

She tosses the bath bomb into the tub, mixes it with the water, and she waited for it to subside. She then connected her phone to the bathroom’s entertainment system. She selected a playlist filled with classical piano music. She finds comfort in listening to these.

Jeongyeon takes off her sleepwear, she places them on a laundry basket. She locks the door of the bathroom then proceeds to take her underwear off, placing them in a separate laundry basket.

She rinses herself in the shower before immersing herself in the hot tub she prepared for herself.

“Ahhh… that feels good.”

Jeongyeon took her time relaxing. Since it was a weekend, nothing really bothered her mind, and she feels so relieved not to have any responsibilities over the weekend.

She closes her eyes, almost to the point of self-meditation. She thought about her whole life up to this point, all the struggles she had been through, and basically everything about her career. She was a pilot, so she never forgot to think about her mistakes and misjudgments during her flights.

Then she opens her eyes. Only then did she notice that the washroom is so spacious and the tub she was comfortably lying in feels empty as it was quite spacious. From her judgment, the tub could easily fit two adults in it. She thought about her wife after the sudden realization. “I should invite her to a hot tub session some time”, she says to herself while imagining how it would feel and look like.

Jeongyeon begins to scrub her body, starting with her limbs, torso, then to her back, then finally her legs. She grabs a bottle of shampoo and withdraws a generous amount of it to her shoulder-length hair.

She rinses herself of all the soapy residue left in her body by showering herself with cool water, to tighten her pores. She then grabs a towel and dries herself with it. Finally applies lotion to every inch of skin she has.

She grabs underwear from the drawer opposite to the sink and below a large shiny mirror. She wears it then slips herself inside a white bathrobe.

Ring. Ring.

“Mrs. Yoo, your breakfast is ready”, a voice calls out from the intercom.

“Right on time.”

Jeongyeon heads down to the dining room, just wearing her robe and nothing but underwear underneath.

She sits on a fancy wooden chair and starts to eat her breakfast. The preparation seemed to be too much and she would have wanted to share it with her wife but she left early.

After she finishes, she goes back up to her room to put on cosmetics and a light touch of makeup. She chooses a rather feminine dress with horizontal stripes to enhance her height, as she likes to put it. A beige gladiator sandal was her footwear of choice. The whole attire was simple but still instilled a young sophisticated look.

She drives off to surprise Mina in the dance school.

 

­­­

Meanwhile, Mina was handling a ballerina class, beginners’ level. Most of the students were kids aged 4-7. She was reminded of her past, studying ballerina for a long 11 years, she was certain that she has it as her passion.

Mina happily taught the students how to arabesque, tip-toeing on one foot with the other raised behind the body and extended in a straight line. Many of the kids were flexible enough as Mina required her young students to frequently do stretching to increase their flexibility, thus making it easier for Mina to teach the kids positions and movements. A lot of the students were stumbling over which concerns Mina with the possibility that the kids may be injured. But thankfully enough though, the dance room was well equipped and designed with flooring that reduces the forces of a direct impact from a fall.

Mina can’t help but giggle at the youngsters who tried to twirl by their own will and end up stumbling to the ground. It wasn’t with the intent to mock though but it was a way to show that she has bonded well with the kids. And of course, Mina loved kids. She always imagined herself to be a mother of two beautiful children. She wonders when she could have that dream achieved.

“Teacher Mina, show us how you do your pirouette”, the youngsters pleaded with cat eyes.

Mina can never say no to the cuteness of these little ones. So she instructs them to stay orderly seated in three rows.

She then proceeds in front of the small crowd. She fixes her compression leggings to enable herself to comfortably move. Then she positions herself, preparing to perform a twirl for her crowd of youngsters.

She slowly maneuvers herself to a dance step she was all too familiar with since it was her specialty. She first took a turn once, with a perfect ballerina posture, feet tip-toed to the ground. She does her next turn but decides to turn not just once but multiple times. Kicking her free leg in and out to prolong the twirl. Elegance exudes from Mina as she executes the dance move. Her radiance is amplified by the warm lighting the dance studio offers and suddenly, she’s in perfect sync with the background music.

She finishes her turn with a Croisé, crossing her legs at an angle towards her audience, and bows. Mina earns a round of applause and jeers from the small crowd in front of her. She shows her signature gummy smile and she was quite proud of herself to perfectly execute the seemingly difficult step which she managed to look easy. ‘11 years of ballet wasn’t for nothing’, she thought to herself and giggles.

An applause was heard from across the dance studio which Mina thought that it could have never been produced by her student’s small and tender hands. It sounded rather loud and whole compared to her students’ applauses. She lifts her head up, only to see a woman, in a dress, holding a bouquet of red roses.

Mina was surprised to see her wife in the very place that she works.

An air of silence fills the whole room, even the kids managed to maintain their silence too.

Mina and Jeongyeon stared at each other for quite some time. Jeongyeon shows a smirk and Mina snapped out of her hypnosis.

“You rarely even visit me here, and here you are”, Mina says to break the silence that envelopes the dance studio, still flustered at her wife’s sudden and unexpected arrival.

Mina was quite worried that Jeongyeon saw her being all too hooked up with dancing ballet but she was confident enough to know that she’s always elegant in whatever she does.

“I wanted to surprise you”, Jeongyeon says and winks at Mina while walking towards her. She also manages to wave at the kids who were sitting well behaved in their places.

“And you brought flowers”, Mina says, clearly touched by the sweet act of her wife.

“These are not for you”, Jeongyeon replies, jokingly though. It was her intent to tease Mina so Jeongyeon received death glares from her wife. However, she renders those glares harmless because she knows Mina can never hurt even an animal as small as an ant. She truly was gentle.

Mina inhales the soothing scent of the roses after Jeongyeon handed her the bouquet. “Sweet”, feeling a hint of relief and comfort.

“Kids, I’m taking out your teacher. I’m sorry”, Jeongyeon informs the kids earning grunts and waves of displeasure.

So Jeongyeon grabbed Mina outside the dance studio, towards the hallway, but before she exits, she waves at the kids and says goodbye to them.

“Is it even legal for you to pull me out of class?” Mina wonders.

“I believe so, it’s time for lunch anyways”, Jeongyeon confidently replies with a huge smile on her face. She steps forward to embrace her wife’s petite frame. Jeongyeon inhales the scent of Mina’s hair, ‘smells like lavender’. She loved the smell. Mina probably used the same bath bomb that Jeongyeon used.

“I like it when you surprise me”, Mina says in a muffled voice as her head is buried in her wife’s chest.

“Then I shouldn’t inform you where I am all the time, that way, you would never know where I would be and would less likely expect me to appear”, Jeongyeon teases while giggling to what she said.

A whimper can be heard from the woman she was embracing, so she loosens the embrace. She lifts Mina’s head up, moved her head closer to Mina’s. Mina puckers her lips expecting a kiss, only for Jeongyeon to pinch and play with her cheeks with both of her hands.

Jeongyeon giggles and is amused to see her wife with displeasured pouts and grunts. Mina waddles away from Jeongyeon, and Jeongyeon can only think of her wife as a penguin as she waddles along the hallway with loud forced steps. Jeongyeon catches up with her wife and grabs her by her left wrist.

Mina is suddenly pushed against the wall, with Jeongyeon blocking any direction of escape with her long and strong arms. The bouquet of roses by held Mina being the only buffer between them creates a pleasant scent. Mina can only look at her wife’s face, only inches away from her own. She can only close her eyes and expect anything to happen.

Jeongyeon leans towards Mina to meet her wife’s lips with hers. Jeongyeon restrained herself from showing her inner wanton as they were in a school, in a hallway, with doors leading to dance rooms filled with students. Jeongyeon prevented herself from any tongue penetration. She kissed Mina quickly but enough to make it feel long and worthwhile.

She withdraws and sees her wife, flustered, leaning against the wall, cheeks so red like a tomato. Her face was warm. Jeongyeon was always amused to see this, the afterglow of Mina after ‘intimate sessions’.

“Let’s go get lunch”, Jeongyeon suggests while trying to hold her wife’s hand. She intertwines their fingers and waits for approval from her wife.

Mina can only nod, but still manages to smile like a teenager who just got her first kiss.

The couple walk towards the exit. There were security cameras all over the hallway, but luckily, their kiss wasn’t caught on cam since the camera was directly above the area where they were being intimate. Mina could have faced disciplinary action for being immoral in a place of learning.

Jeongyeon unlocks the car doors and opens it for her wife to pass through. A simple gesture which can be interpreted as true adoration and commitment to love one’s partner. Jeongyeon then proceeds to enter the driver’s seat and starts the car right away. Mina puts the bouquet of flower in the backseat to give her space to be comfortable.

“Where are we headed?” Mina asks.

“You’ll know when we get there”, Jeongyeon winks at her wife.

She drives through the heart of the city, into the market place.

Jeongyeon parks the car carefully and they exit it.

“It’s been a long time since I last set foot in this place”, Jeongyeon says.

“You aren’t always at home love”, Mina giggles and holds Jeongyeon’s arm.

“You in for some cheap traditional buffet?” Jeongyeon asks her wife with a caring look. She was worried that Mina would not have wanted it.

But, “Of course I’d be down for it”, Mina gladly accepts the offer with a gummy smile. “I’ve had enough with expensive dishes anyway. Tastes quite the same.”

“Sure it does”, Jeongyeon confirmed.

“Let’s go, shall we?”

Mina nods and follows her wife’s lead into the thick of the crowd. They found a place to eat and ate their meals.

Soon after, they finished and went back into the car. “That was a lot to eat, I believe so”, Mina comments.

“Your stomach still looks flat”, Jeongyeon pointed at her wife’s belly while looking at her own. “Meanwhile… never mind.”

Mina giggles to this since it really does look like her wife is gaining a little belly fat.

“Let’s just go, we have somewhere else to go”, Jeongyeon suggests. “And you’re going to love it”, she added

“Okay love”, Mina replies prolonging the last word. She was happy to spend time with her wife in public and she also loved the surprises that Jeongyeon did to her. Her day was becoming more than complete, and she couldn’t have asked for more. But the last surprise she is going to get is certainly going to be very memorable.

Jeongyeon drives back home and tells Mina to change into something comfortable, “I’ll be waiting for you here, love.”

“Okay, I’ll be quick”, Mina replies with a flying kiss to which Jeongyeon grabs and humbly receives the kiss with her own lips earning a laugh from her wife.

Jeongyeon prepares herself for the next surprise. She honestly never had any plans for today, her ideas keep popping out of her head since she has nothing else to do. She calls her ‘subordinates’ over the phone to prepare something.

Mina steps out of the large doorway in a long flowery dress. And does she glow like an angel. “Love, I’m done changing”, Mina says while flailing her arms out.

Jeongyeon couldn’t help but feel butterflies in her stomach for witnessing such a beautiful scene, in which she immediately took her phone and snapped a photo of. “Come in”, she signals her wife to come inside the car.

“Where are we going next?” Mina asks as she steps inside the sedan.

“I haven’t quite thought about it yet”, Jeongyeon says jokingly. “You’ll know when we get there…”

“Okay….”

Jeongyeon then drove southbound. Mina doesn’t even have a single clue as to where they were headed. She feels a hint of the countryside as they drive along the plains beside the highway. She has never been to this place in a long time so she is unfamiliar with the place.

After an hour of driving, they finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter