move

PHILOGYNY | Produce 48 One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

it all started two years ago, back when yena was in her seventh (and last) year of hogwarts. that was when she met her first love: jo yuri.

 

when a new student arrived from korea, yena found herself enchanted. the new girl was of the same descent as yena, and the headmaster had assigned her to introduce the new girl, yuri, to hogwarts.

 

she had agreed eagerly, even though back then she hadn't even seen the girl. when yuri arrived, walking alone down the wide hall, with everyone watching, yena was mesmerized.

 

her long light brown hair seemed to flow gently with the soft breeze, and her eyes shone with delight.

 

yuri was sorted along with all the first years and, much to yena's surprise, was sorted into hufflepuff. she imagined yuri as a ravenclaw, but getting seeing her in hufflepuff was a lot better.

 

she invited yuri next to her and grinned.

 

"hey, i'm yena! this is my last year here but i hope we get along! i'm also your guide here!" when yena realized how excited she sounded, she clapped her hands over and waited for yuri's reaction.

 

the younger girl giggled softly and pushed back a strand of hair.

"nice to meet you! i'm yuri and i'm a fifth year. back in korea i didn't go to a magical school so i'm a bit new to this." yuri smiled and yena dropped her hands, proceeding to explain some of the history of hogwarts.

 

"you know, when í first saw you i thought you'd be a ravenclaw!" yena was leading yuri to the common room after a long tour around the castle grounds.

 

"why is that?" yuri asked, her lips etching into a smile. she lifted up her glasses and tried to put on a thinking pose.

 

yena snickered and yuri punched her lightly, earning a loud 'ouch' from yena.

 

"well, now i see why you couldnt be a ravenclaw!" she laughed as yuri puffed her cheeks playfully.

 

"i'm actually smart though! really!" yuri tried to convince yena, but the latter was too busy admiring yuri's expressions.

 

"good night, yuri!" yena practically shouted from across the room.

 

yuri hushed her but said a soft 'good night'. with that, they fell asleep.

 

the next morning, three girls were bouncing on top of yena's bed, forcing her to introduce yuri to them.

 

"hi yuri! i'm yujin! i look older than yena, right?" the thirteen year old gave a huge eye smile and winked, causing yena to hit her.

 

"hello, i'm yiren. i don't know how you can stand yena, good luck being her friend." yiren spoke with a slight chinese accent, and even though her face said she was bored, her eyes showed that she was happy. mostly because she knew yena had a crush on the new girl, and she hoped her best friend would confess soon.

 

"hey yuri! i'm sihyun and i'm in ravenclaw. if you need any help, just ask me!" the black haired girl gave yuri a kind smile and then continued arguing with yujin.

 

"yujin's in gryffindor and yiren's in slytherin." yena added, and yuri wondered why her friends were all from different houses.

 

"we don't belive in interacting solely with kids in our house, ya know?" yujin added, as if sensing what yuri wanted to ask.

 

"yep!!" yena grinned at yuri proudly.

 

befriending people from other houses was actually quite a big feat at hogwarts, as most students were almost scarily 'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter