singularity

PHILOGYNY | Produce 48 One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a relationship doesn’t end just like that. it’s broken, torn apart.

 


 

“hurry up eunbi! we’re gonna be late!” the girls’ day started as usual with chaeyeon dragging eunbi out of the door.

 

the two girls shared an apartment, and both girls attended a special ‘school’ in seoul.

 

chaeyeon was an early bird, unlike eunbi, so she was in charge of waking the older girl up.

 

they walked out of the building in silence, each listening music, absorbed in their own worlds.

 

when they arrived at the university (which was dedicated to finding talented people with the dream of becoming an idol) they just waved and parted ways.

 

chaeyeon studied science and had her schedule filled up with extra dance classes. she’d decided not to dedicate her whole life to becoming an idol in case she failed.

 

eunbi, on the other hand, was putting everything on the line. her life now depended on her success in this path. she had been close to debuting a few times, but luck wasn’t on her side.

 

chaeyeon listened to each word the teacher uttered carefully, taking notes now and then for the important parts. she always did her best in everything and nothing would change that.

specially not yena, a student who was older than her, but acted as if she were a child. yena always nagged chaeyeon when she was trying to concentrate, but the younger girl usually ignored her.

 

“chaeyeon, were you listening to anything i said?” yena pouted and shook chaeyeon.

 

“hmm.” chaeyeon nodded slightly, not aware of what then cute girl had said.

 

“sakura-”

 

chaeyeon didn’t need to hear the rest.

 

that was the word that did it. chaeyeon stood up brusquely, causing the teacher and several other students to stare at her.

 

“mr. kim, may i be excused?” her eyes were wild, and she looked around in fear.

 

the middle aged man nodded and continued the class.

 

yena watched chaeyeon rush out of the classroom worriedly, regretting her words.

 

the dark haired girl ran up the stairs, her breathing uneven and her eyes starting to well up with tears.

 

at last she reached the roof. she took a deep breath and looked up at the blue sky, wondering what to do now.

 

chaeyeon had calmed down a bit, and she sat down on the roof, her back against a wall, wiping away the tears from her face.

 

she thought of yena, who was always laughing. of eunbi, her friend who would give up everythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter