C1P2

Untitled #17 on halt.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHORS NOTE

guys so diff means different and the number next to it is the character name, ie diff.1 is tiffany hwang, diff.2 is yongsun. 

 

Diff.1

 

  “what are you doing?” asked a little girl behind me.

“oh hi, i'm just arranging some stuff” I said smiling widely for the girl “where are your parents?” I asked.

  “oh they're there” she pointed at a couple not far from where I am “I got bored”

I chuckled at her cuteness “what's your name?” I asked

  “oh my name is hayeon” she smiled “I am 5 years old”

“nice to meet you hayeon I’m t-“ the manager came and cut me off.

  “the ramen shipment came through, go and arrange them” he said hastily before bolting off to the unknown.

“I’m sorry hayeon but I have to go, it was nice to meet you” I said giving her my best smile as she waved and left.

 

  I finally finished work at 9 pm, I usually take my bike back home but it was in the shop therefore I decided walking would be alright, as there are no nearby bus stations that heads to my neighborhood.

  The moon was bright as it lit the street, breeze swiftly moving the fallen leaves on the ground, it was peaceful, maybe walking home wasn’t that bad.

 

  But how wrong I was when I saw a bunch of guys eye me down as I tried to steer away, I almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter