C1P1

Untitled #17 on halt.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 YEARS AGO

 

  “yongsun seriously stop, what are you doing with your life?” my mom yelled at me, none of it going through my brain “you are a doctor for god’s sake, why are you throwing it all away?”

     “mum it's not my choice, I have to go” I said grabbing my bag “sometimes a friend is more important than anything” I sighed walking to the door “I’m sorry mom” I whispered as I got into my car, tears threatening to spill.

 

  It was a long road down to the hospital, my heart tearing each minute that passes, why did this happen? Why didn’t I stop it?

 

   “hyejin, is she okay?” I asked the girl in front of me “what happened?”

“she was going home when this drunkturd slammed into her car” she said “but she's alright, she just fractured one of her ribs because of the airbag”

“oh..” I said releasing the breath I didn’t know I was holding “can I see her?” hyejin nodded and led me to a small room on the side of the department.

 

  “hey..” I mumbled seeing the girl in front of me, she looked small in the big hospital bed, she was holding a small teddy bear making my chuckle “how are you?”

“could be better” she sighed “yongsun, I need to tell you something important, ill text you when to meet me, but until then I want you to not have any contact with neither me or hyejin”

  “what? Why?” I said surprised “what do you mean no contact?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter