Work

Lose Control

To bump's got her feeling like Goku
New pump's on my feet
When i roll through i thought
I told you going broke is
What we don't do

Mommae remix ~ Jay Park ft. Honey . 

 

 

A/N: As always with my writing, blue is Korean, Regular black is English, and Red is in Chinese. :D

 

 

 

 

"Man, that show was hype," Baekhyun says. 

"Yeah, everyone is loving Tempo," Chanyeol Jongin says. 

Sehun starts changing out his shirt as he says, "Yeah, I love our new vibe, it's more urban and hip-hop."

"I prefer our ballads though," Jongdae says, wiping the makeup off his face. 

"Of course you do. You're a singer," Junmyeon chuckles. 

"What are you doing, Chanyeol? You've been glued to your phone since we got off stage," Kyungsoo asks. 

Chanyeol finishes typing his text and sends it before looking up. "Oh, just messaging Yixing hyung. He wants to hang out."

The room fell into an awkward silence. 

"Um, that would be a good idea for all of us to get together," Suho says, wanting to end the awkwardness. 

Chanyeol laughs, "I don't think you want to go where we're talking about right now."

"Wherey'all headed?" Minseok asks, looking up after he responded to a text from Michelle. 

"Erm, the club?" Chanyeol says in more of a question way. 

"Are you asking for permission?" Sehun chuckles out. 

"What kind of club?" Baekhyun chimes in from the couch. 

Chanyeol runs the back of his head, "strip club."

The guys bust out laughing. "Yeah, I don't think Michelle, Robin, or Alex would approve of that. I'm all set to go, though," Sehun smugly says. 

Chanyeol rolls his eyes.  "Who said we even wanted you to come?" Chanyeol says.

Sehun scoffs.  "Who wouldn't love a night of chicks and booze?"

Chanyeol just stares at him with a raised brow.

Sehun rolls his eyes.  "Fine, how about I offer to be the DD? I just want to go out."

Chanyeol nods, "That could work. And if you decide to work we could just get an uber and pick the car up tomorrow. Alright Sehun, you're in."

Sehun smiles. "Anyone else want to go?" Sehun asks.

"Okay, we don't need a crowd. Plus I'm pretty sure everyone else needs to get back home to their girls, or kid, for that matter," Chanyeol says with a smile, looking at Junmyeon.

Junmyeon shakes his head in response.  "Yeah, yeah. Just be careful and please no scandals. I think we've had enough to last us the rest of our careers."  He eyes Jongin, who puts his hands up in defense. 

"Alright guys, the driver is here. Let's go so I can go to sleep. I have an early shoot tomorrow," Kyungsoo says before leaving the dressing room.

 

 

¤¤¤¤¤

 

 

 

"Okay ladies. Start getting ready. Let's have a fabulous show!" Jo Kwon says before walking back out the dressing room.

"I still can't believe I'm here. What has my life come to?" A girl in here mere early twenties, says as she sits down at one of the vanities. 

"Jangmi, we go through this before every performance. You'd think we'd be used to it," another girl of similar age says. 

The said girl, Jangmi, looks in the mirror before she starts rummaging through the makeup she has to put on.  "I really hate putting on all of this . What's the point of wearing it? No one looks at our faces anyways."

The other girl sighs, "I'm going to get our outfits. Will you help with my hair when I come back?"

"Sure thing, Sunhee. It's not like I'll be going anywhere," Jangmi says.

Sunhee rolls her eyes as she gets up and walks across the room to the clothing rack to get their outfits.

 

 

 

¤¤¤¤¤

 

 

 

Related image

 

Related image

Yixing glances up from his phone every now and then, keeping an eye out for his friends.

He really needed this night out.  He's been stressed with the pressure of his new album and traveling and touring.  He reached out to his fans about not being happy about himself.  To tell the truth, he still wasn't happy.  He wasn't content.  His hand unconsciously goes up to his necklace as he moves it between his fingers.  He looks up towards the ceiling and smiles before quietly saying, "I still miss you every single day, Cam. I hope you know that."

"There's our guy!

Yixing looks in front of him only to see Chanyeol and Sehun walking towards him.

He sees Chanyeol in a snapback and a white muscle tee, showing off his tattoos. Sehun was right beside him, dressed in a black bomber jacket, snapback, and glasses.  

Yixing had forgotten they were coming straight from a concert.  

 

 

Image result for chanyeol 2018

(Ignore the microphone. I just wanted a pic with his tats lol)

Related image

 

 

 

 

The two joined Yixing at a private table he was able to get.  

"Hey guys, glad you could make it."

The two slide in their seats and take a look around the club.  

"I wouldn't miss a night to chill and watch some girls," Sehun says.

Yixing chuckles.  "How was the concert?"

"It was good. Everyone seems to be liking the new songs," Chanyeol says.

"Yeah, I like the new direction you guys are going."

"What about you, hyung? Releasing your third album in both Chinese and English. Congrats again on that," Sehun says. 

Yixing smiles at the statement.  "Thanks. I'm really proud of it and I'm glad it took well with a lot of people."

"How about I get a round of drinks," Chanyeol says as he gets up.  "You still staying sober tonight, Sehun?"

Yixing raised a brow.  "You planned on staying sober tonight? Go ahead and have fun, Sehun. We can always call an uber."

"Alright, what the hell," Sehun says with a chuckle.

 

Not soon after Chanyeol left to get the drinks, a guy in a suit jacket and glasses walked out on stage. 

 

Image result for jo kwon 2019

 

 

"Hello everyone. Boy, do we have a show for you tonight! Are you gentlemen ready for a good time?" he speaks into the microphone. 

The crowd goes wild, mostly containing guys, some already drunk.  Some old, some young. 

"Without further ado, please give a hand for my talented and beautiful girls!"

The crowd cheers and claps once again.  This was also the time Chanyeol slid back into his seat. 

"Wow," Chanyeol says as he looks up at the stage, seeing the stunning ladies walk on stage. 

 

 

 

 

The girls end in their finishing moves.  Jangmi looks out into the crowd, now feeling awkward and slightly in front of all those guys. She looks over to Sunhee, only to see her already looking her way.  Sunhee gives her a shrug before looking back out into the sea of guys. 

 

Jo Kwon walks back out on stage.  "Yeah, so how was that? Amazing if I do say so myself.  Please, enjoy the rest of your night here.  Get some more drinks.  Remember, some girls are only performers. You all know the rules.  Have a great night guys," Jo Kwon says before waving and walking off the stage. 

 

 

¤¤¤¤¤

 

 

Backstage, the dancers were changing out of their outfits. Some were changing into regular clothes while others were changing to go and work the floor. Jangmi and Sunhee changed were the few that changed into regular clothes. 

 

 

Image result for yoga pants outfits

(Sunhee)

 

 

Related image

(Jangmi)

 

"I really don't want to go out there," Jangmi says as she leans her head on Sunhee's shoulder.

Before Sunhee could respond, Jo Kwon came into the room. "Alright ladies, here is your guys' pay for tonight."

The performers, Jangmi and Sunhee, walked up to Jo Kwon to collect their pay since they were officially off the clock for the night. 

"You two killed it as usual. Why don't you go have a drink before you go," he says before walking back out the room. 

"I need a drink but I have a test tomorrow. Besides, I can't even afford one," Jangmi says.

"Let's just hurry up and leave before he comes back and asks us to do more even though he knows we'll say no every time," Sunhee says as she packs up.  Jangmi sighs and follows Sunhee's actions. 

 

 

 

¤¤¤¤¤

 

"Man, am I glad we came out tonight," Yixing says as he stands up and stretches. 

"Really, we needed that," Chanyeol says as he stands up, only to knock into someone. 

"Oh please just ignore us. We weren't walking by or anything," a girl says. 

"Jangmi calm down, I'm sure it was an accident."

"Whatever, let's just go."

"Hey, weren't you two just up performing? Why are you dressed like this now? Oh!" Sehun says before digging into his pocket to pull out a 20 dollar bill. "Is this what you need?" He asks as holds out the bill towards them.

Yixing notices one of the girl's tenses up and starts leaning in, making fists.  "Okay Sehun, that's enough. I think you've had enough to drink tonight."

Chanyeol stands in front of Sunhee before saying, "I apologize. I want paying attention to where I was going. I also want to apologize for my friend. He's had a little too much to drink but that doesn't excuse his behavior."

"Y-yeah, no problem," she replies. 

"Come on Sunhee," Jangmi says before grabbing her hand and pulling her along and she leads them to the door. 

Cute, Yixing thinks to himself. 

Interesting, Chanyeol thinks as he watches the girl being yanked away by her friend. 

 

"Now that was a show," Sehun says before downing the rest of his drink. 

Yixing and Chanyeol laugh at the youngest one.  "And you said you were going to be the DD. Come on, I think it's time we head home," Chanyeol says. 

 

 

 

 

Well, chapter one is finally up! Sorry it took so long. I hope you guys like it! Lemme know what you think by dropping a comment below. 

Until next time✌