Chapter 4 - Oxygen (EXO)

Drabbles & Writing Blurbs

A blurb I wrote yesterday while I drowning in the EXO bogoshipda feels and wanted to go back to 2012/2013. 

I was listening to Self Portrait while I wrote this. 

Started: January 23, 2021

Finished: January 23, 2021

 


 

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆

  ⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆☂⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆

 

The pitter-patter against the window pane always echoes throughout my apartment. The rain droplets chasing each other, and never being able to meet. The longing for comfort, the thing I also seek.

 

It’s been months since I’ve seen him last.

Since he was next to me.

Since we were on the couch together watching the cheesy Netflix shows he always said he hated as he embraced me.

Since the last time he cooked dinner for me, and while it almost failed we did get some delicious rice out of it, as we ordered Chinese takeout instead of the braised fish we planned on having for our anniversary.

 

The apartment decorations with hints of blue and gray, his favorite colors.

 

It’s been only a few months since you left.

 

But I miss you every day.

 

The way you made me feel, the way that I could listen to all your problems.

Those nights were always the best.

As I felt your arms wrapped around me, your presence comforting me, as you ran your fingers through my hair telling me your problems, or maybe it would be my recounts of the days.

 

Feeling your heartbeat as you told me about your wild adventures.

 

I miss you.

 

The way you made me breathless with everything you did.

 

I want you back.

 

Please come home quickly.

 

I miss you,

 

This blue is endless.