Non-update (I'm sorry!!)

Going Crazy

Hi everyone! Happy Chanyeol Day!! I’m so sorry that this isn’t an actual update...I’ve been so busy lately! Hopefully, I’ll have the next chapter up sometime in December.

I just wanted to write this really quick to address a few questions/comments about the fic.

So first off is Chanyeol’s uality. He’s demiual, which means that he doesn’t experience any sort of attraction towards someone else unless he forms a really strong emotional bond with that person. It’s definitely rare that he has managed to fall for Baekhyun in just a week, but it’s not impossible. He formed a pretty strong bond with Baekhyun immediately, so initiating their dating relationship made sense to me.

Secondly, I’m really really sorry for making a lot of the boys’s backstories so sad! Everything will get better, I promise... just wait for the next chapter!

Thirdly, I’d like to thank everyone again for all the love and support I’ve been getting! I was really hesitant to put this fic out there, especially being relatively new to kpop and not really knowing the band as well as other fans. I appreciate all your comments, upvotes, and subscriptions! They’ve given me such as huge confidence boost and I can’t wait to put up the next chapter.

Thank you all so much for being so patient and supportive with me! Please feel free to contact me at any point, whether if it’s through commenting or through my tumblr (@exolsuniverse). I’ll try to update soon!