Day 3

Just

10.00am

 

"Just wanted to say hi"

 

After having a cup of coffee, she went out with her usual stuff. She met Maria, greet her with good morning.

"Hello again darling!" She smile at Nayoung, "Well... I think I need to say goodbye as well"

 

The tall girl could only give her a nod. "Thank you for everything Maria... This trip will never be fun without you"

 

The old lady only let out a soft chuckles, "The pleasure is mine dear, I feel happy that you finally able to see your father's work, he must be very proud of you"

 

The words stuck in , a familiar pain bang into her chest. At the end she only respond with a smile.

 

"Thank you"

 

***

 

"Eyy the cute stone is here!" George welcome her with a big grin on his face, "I guess you're going home tomorrow?"

 

"Yeah... It's been good to know you," Nayoung smile at him, "Thank you for accompany me and hearing to all my family issue and stuff"

 

The man respond her with a great laugh. "Nah! As long as you enjoy your time here! Have you found what you searching for?"

 

The question got Nayoung taken aback for a while before said, "No... But things are way clearer now"

 

"Isn't that supposed to be a good news?"

 

"Yup! It is"

 

"Finally I see a big smile on that pretty face" he gave her a cup of coffee and a bag full of bread, "It's on me, it's a great pleasure to know a friend like you Nayoung, Farewell"

 

Nayoung can't hold back her smile anymore, she can't help it, what George was saying really touch her heart. "Thank you George, Farewell"

 

***

 

"You're going home tomorrow?" Bianca ask her as she check on Nayoung's ticket.

 

"Yeah... It would be hard to say goodbye to such a beautiful city"

 

"A city that would welcome you anytime"

 

Nayoung smile as she heard that. Actually she was complaining for how cold the air this morning but turned out, everything become warmer as she let the time pass by.

 

"Thank you"

 

"He might be gone, my dear, but his love for you, it won't change, I believe that" she smile as she pull Nayoung and squeeze her into a tight hug, "I wish you nothing but happiness, Farewell"

 

"You too, thank you so much, and Farewell"

 

***

 

"Nayoung! It's been a pleasure to meet you again!"

 

"I'm afraid this will be the last"

 

Ferdinand frowned as he look at Nayoung, "Already? How's Naples for you?"

 

"It was great, I've never experienced something like this"

 

"Would you come back again?"

 

"Why not?" She smile at him make the old guy laugh, 

 

"It'll be a great pleasure for me and my team, be good... Take care, Nayoung"

 

***

 

Nayoung never know that meeting and become close with strangers in 3 days could make her feel warm. A feeling that make her so calm and refreshed. Those hugs, smile, gift even their words, Nayoung think that it'll be hard to find it in another place. 

 

She made her way to Farnese Collection and her eyes was greeted by great and beautiful statue. She look around in awe, "Goodness.. This is amazing" she said, once again she pulled her sketchbook and find a spot to draw one of the statue.

 

She let out a satisfied smile as her sketchbook went inside the bag again. She went to the end of the room. Her brain remember it well that her father have the replica of this in his room.

 

"Farnese Hercules" she mumble. Nayoung look around for a certain person but end up with a sigh of dissapointment, "She's not here"

 

***

 

18.30pm

 

Dusk has come to Naples. Nayoung spend her time by looking through her father's old file. Doesn't realize that it's night time already. Her stomach was mad and she can't help but go to the kitchen to find something to eat. But then she realize. She's going home tomorrow, which means, she need to have dinner outside. 

 

"Let's have something to eat"

 

She went downstairs, decided to take a stroll by her feet. After all she haven't really enjoy the night time of this city. She always got tired and sleep right away. This is her last chance. She need to have a good break after packing all her stuff anyway.

 

***

 

19.00pm

 

The fact that Naples always surprise her make Nayoung smile. Thankfully she bring her phone along. The night light of this city look so beautiful that make her snap a lot of picture of it. 

 

For a while she remember that the world outside her room is worth to see. Her feet bring her to wherever she find a good view untill the smell of food stop her. Remind her what she need: Food. 

 

She stop by the street food not far from her. Taking a seat and take a look at the menu. She was busy, thinking of what food she need to eat until,

 

"Excuse me, do you mind if I join you?"

 

A soft voice speak to her. Nayoung look up and her eyes widened in surprise and awe. The beauty goddess, she's right in front of her now. 

 

"...ehh.. Uhm.. Yeah.. Please do" after stuttering for a while, she manage to say something.

 

She put her bag on her lap and take a seat. "I've seen you before, haven't I?"

 

"Yeah, at the museum" she tell the truth, "May I know your name?"

 

"Ah! I'm sorry, I should have introduce myself first" she slightly bow her head, "My name is Zhou Jieqiong, 21 years old, Nice to meet you"

 

"Im Nayoung, 23 years old, nice to meet you too" she bow her head as she found that the girl in front of her being polite. She need to do the same.

 

"What bring you there so often?"

 

"I could ask you the same, Miss" Nayoung said, "But I didn't see you today"

 

"I'm here for photoshoot, the Museum is a reason for a break" Jieqiong said, "You were searching for me?" She ask with a slight tease in her tone, 

 

At that Nayoung almost turned completely red, let out a fake cough, "Let's order something first, I'm hungry"

 

***

 

20.00pm

 

"So you were really searching for me this morning?"

 

They decide to take a walk after eat. Nayoung insist to pay for everything. They were having a small debate before they're here, with Jieqiong walk backward in front of her. Still teasing her for what she just said a couple of minutes ago. 

 

"Okay! I admit it!" She sigh, "I was searching for you this morning"

 

"Hmm? Why?" The younger girl walk closer to her, look so curious,

 

"I don't know, because you're beautiful?" Nayoung just blurted out any answer, then come her late reaction for what she just said: her face once again (almost) turned red. 

 

Jieqiong chuckles, "But the whole museum is beautiful don't you think?"

 

Then Nayoung's face turned serious, with an earnest look she said, "But... You..." Her eyes turned serious, "You're a different kind of beauty"

 

Her white face turned red in a blink of eye. She turned around and fan herself while biting her own lips. 

 

Jieqiong wasn't expecting that at all. Nayoung look dense and somehow a bit stiff to let out that kind of comment.

 

Nayoung still look around, she still amazed of the beauty of Naples and Jieqiong's presence literally complete everything.

 

"So..." Jieqiong's voice get Nayoung back to reality, "Were you ever going to say hi?"

 

Nayoung stopped in front of her. Their height difference make Nayoung feel at ease somehow. The feeling of wanted to hold Jieqiong close to her, it's hard to let it be.

 

"I know we would share a moment like this" Nayoung said, her eyes never leaves the beauty in front of her.

 

At that, Nayoung seems to see something sparkling around Jieqiong's eyes, her eyes turned so passionate as she talk, "Moment like this never occur easily, you know..."

 

"Yeah... Maybe I'm dreaming?" She said, her step become lighter as they start to stand close to each other.

 

The Chinese girl let out a soft chuckle, "Getting pretty deep aren't you?"

 

"It can't be help, I have a beauty right in front of me, how could I resist it?"

 

Jieqiong's face turned red for the second time, but she look at Nayoung's eyes, trying to find truth in what she say. "If this is a dream, what would you do?"

 

Seems none of them were realize that the distance between them is almost invisible to see. None of them trying to run away, it's a comfortable 'small' distance they made.

 

"I would be right here with you" Nayoung said, almost whispering.

 

"Really?" Jieqiong bite her lower lip. Nayoung mentally hold herself from diving to that good looking lips.

 

"You're charming in your dreams, why don't you be like that in real life?" Jieqiong said as she turned around to walk again. More likely, she's doing that for hiding her blushing face again. 

 

"Hey wait..." Nayoung took her arms, pull Jieqiong closer to her, "Let's have a drink, in my place"

 

Jieqiong's eyes turned wide. She's shocked but somehow not showing any sign of rejection which got Nayoung confused.

 

"Because this will be my last night with you"

 

***

 

22.30pm

 

Her feet bring her to the other room near the kitchen. She look around and find a beautiful panting below the table. Her eyes lifted it and she was shocked at what she saw.

 

'It's me..?' She thought

 

"So you found it?"

 

She turned around. Nayoung was there, standing with two glass of wine on both of her hand.

 

"I don't expect you to paint me, since when you have it?"

 

"It's around 2 days ago?"

 

"The very first time you saw me in museum?"

 

Nayoung could only nod. "Let's drink in the living room,"

 

Jieqiong still look shocked from what she just saw. It's so weird to find that there's someone who actually paint her face when they just met you once. 

 

"What's with the face?"

 

"Because it's unbelievable!"

 

"What is it you call unbelievable?"

 

"You"

 

"Me?" Now its Nayoung's turn to look shocked, 

 

"How did you do that?"

 

"The painting?"

 

Jieqiong nod, "Did you have a picture of me?"

 

"Yeah" Nayoung point at her head, "Here"

 

"What...?"

 

"That's how strong your beauty is, even my mind can't forget it easily"

 

"Stop flirting..." Jieqiong mumble as she look away (again). She drink her wine and look at Nayoung, "You're going home tomorrow?"

 

"Yeah... But..." She sigh, "I've been a little distracted..."

 

"Distracted?"

 

"Wine," she looks at her glass, "Beautiful city" her eyes went through the window, "and a beautiful girl" she looks at Jieqiong, "I think it's enough to be a distraction"

 

"And the charming you strikes again" trying to look annoyed, she drink again. Deep inside, her inner start to dance, it's her first time becoming a reading for someone to stay longer in a city. 

 

"Who knew this night could get any better, right?" Nayoung smile, she put her glass on the table. Looking at Jieqiong. The glass in her hand is empty.

 

"Isn't this the part where the night end?" Jieqiong said. Sound sad. Nayoung notice that Jieqiong's face slightly turned red.

 

"You want it to end?"

 

Instead of answering, Jieqiong straddle Nayoung's lap, hugging her tight, "I don't want to"

 

"Me either"

 

With that Nayoung captured Jieqiong's lips with hers. Her hands roaming the model's slender body.

 

Nayoung never know that night could turned to be really long. Now she know, that a night with Jieqiong will took her forever to wake up.

 

***

 

"Can I see you again?"

 

"Depends if you say hi..."

 

"Then I'll do that"

 

"Will you get back to me?"

 

"Is there any home I wanted except you?"

 

To be continue………

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm really really sorry for the long wait update. College life got me really bad.... 

Hope you like it!!