Bridge & Outro

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[WITHOUT YOU by G-DRAGON ft ROSÉ : Bridge & Outro]

 

Lisa hates confrontations, she wants to avoid that part as much as possible because what's the use? To add more salt to an open wound? To add more agony to a dying soul? Confrontations did not do her any good basing on her past ones. She knows this is just a talk but she still somehow felt like it'll turn into another addition to her confrontation lists because after all, this talk has been left overdue for 2 years.

 

They say getting and feeling the pain and agony for a long time without resolution fuels anger and hatred but it couldn't be applied to her. She can never hate Jennie, sad fact no matter how many times she was hurt and felt like a trash. Hate is a strong word and her love for Jennie is much stronger than that. Pathetic, that's the only word you could describe her.

 

Jennie wasn't pushing her away because it's her who's doing so however Jennie is not keeping her either so seriously, what's the point of this talk? Her heart wasn't made for this. She's tired of being tired and she's tired of being sad.

 

 

"Can I come in?"

 

Lisa silently sighs as she pushes her body up to take a sit. "Sure."

 

Jennie invites herself inside before closing the door once again. Lisa reaches out to change the mood of her lights from low to medium. "What's left to talk about?" Lisa says.

 

Jennie moves closer towards her and she felt her heart beating so fast and it hurts. "A lot. About us."

 

To make space for the older, Lisa scoots back and let her back rests on her bed's head rest. "About us? I don't think there's even something to talk about us. Just let it be. I'm already used to it."

 

Jennie sighs as she sits at the foot section of the bed. "That's the thing about this entire conversation. It's already been too long, Lisa-yah. Aren't you done ignoring me?"

 

Lisa scoffs. "Oh please don't act like you don't."

 

"Well I did but I stopped doing so months after that.. that."

 

That broke Lisa's heart, she can't even say the word. This is pointless. "What do you actually want?" she wants to cut all the crap and get straight to it before she goes insane.

 

"I want our friendship back. We want our Lisa back."

 

Lisa had to stop herself from laughing and scoffing after hearing that. 2 years of agony, avoidance and bitterness all came down to this. Just like that. As if it is very easy to do like peeling a banana or something.

 

"It's not easy to do what you want. I've tried, I really did."

 

"Then we'll take it slow."

 

"And then what? Hurt me again? Isn't that selfish?"

 

Jennie was probably caught off guard that when she did not answer, Lisa continues. "I just needed more time to get over with this, with you."

 

Jennie looks at her with a set of widening eyes. Lisa slightly smiles. One way or another, she still has to tell her. Probably in this way, she'll finally be able to move on. "2 years but the feelings are still here, unnie. It did not change, worse, it keeps getting stronger." it felt like a bar of weight was lifted.

 

"Lisa.."

 

Lisa shakes her head. "I know unnie. I know and I am not asking you to return it back not even once but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter