Verse 1 & 2

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Without You by G-DRAGON ft ROSÉ — Verse 1 & 2]

 

Another sigh escapes from and it hurts her lungs. Even breathing is now hard for her to do so, how agonising. She wonders why things had to be like this, had to turn out like this. She thought everything is going well and she could finally be happy but she was wrong, very wrong.

 

Perhaps she's just hallucinating or perhaps she's expecting something is going on between them when in fact, there's none at all. Maybe she thought it was real but in reality, it's not. Reality, sometimes she wants it not be as it is because in that word, she's always the one hurting, she's always the one suffering, that in the end she's always the one crying.

 

Love is painful but it's worth it for some. The person who's making her feel various things. Mentally, emotionally and physically tiring her but in a good way. Or so she thinks because honestly, she's suffering and there's nothing good about it.

 

Her phone buzzes for an incoming call, she only stares at the caller ID and leaves it ringing. She doesn't want to talk to anyone at this moment, she wants to be alone that's why their dorm stays dark as she occupies the veranda, eyes looking at the dark sky that is somehow reflecting what her heart is feeling. Those little stars that illuminate despite how dark the sky had become are like the hope that occupies her heart. A light that she knows would soon going to run out and she's afraid of darkness because darkness means emptiness and emptiness means despair.

 

She sighs again as she stares at the moon, ah.. full moon. They say full moon could encourage you to do something you are very passionate to do. They say full moon could give you the inner peace as you meditate just by looking at it but why is it not applying to her? Why is she feeling much more mellow and sad as her vision becomes blurry. Wait, is she crying? Usually, she would immediately wipe it off because if she cries, it's going to be so hard for her to stop doing so and she doesn't want others to be worried however, this time, she allows it to run down her cheeks until they hang against her jawline which later on would fall straight to abyss.

 

Would crying help her get over it? Honestly no but she is getting so tired of holding it in. Portraying as if she's fine is getting harder day by day. It suffocates her that at some point of her life, she just wants to stop breathing.

 

Her phone sets off again yet she did not even bother looking at it as she keeps crying — a silent cry. Silent cry, that's what she'd been doing for such a long time. Not only literally but also psychologically, both are seriously so draining but she can't do anything about it, you know why? Because it's how it is.

 

Her tears finally stopped flowing yet the pain is still on going. Are her tear ducts giving up on her too? How unlikely but she thinks she can't blame them for doing so. Her mind and body had been telling her to stop but her heart couldn't understand. Who says whatever your mind wants, every part of your body would want it too because that's a total bull.

 

 

When her phone rings again, she decided to answer and get over with it. "Hey."

 

"Where are you? I called you so many times and you're not answering. You're in Korea, right?"

 

"Yes I am. I am just somewhere, unnie. I need air."

 

"Somewhere where? The oppas and unnies are so worried of you. We called the building and they said you're not in the dorm because it's locked and the lights are off."

 

She smiles, that's all she wants, she wants peace and no disturbances. "Ah. Just somewhere. No worries I'll be home when you do. I'm safe unnie. I'll be going now. Take care."

 

"Lisa-yah.." she knows the tone so much and her heart is crushing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter