SUKIRA

My Superstar

 

“Here are your schedules for the day…” then our manager started to lay all the activities ahead of us for that day.

“…and lastly, you will be appearing as guests on the late night radio program SUKIRA.”

“The program is hosted by Leeteuk oppa and Eunhyuk oppa right?” asked Yumi.

The mere mention of the latter’s name made me freeze in my seat while we were in the car. And the worst is, when I looked around me, I could see that all eyes are set on me. Mi-cha even pouted her lips and acted like she is waiting for a kiss. I suppose we all know what that means right? Right there and then, my cheeks felt hot which only means I am blushing. So I held my cheeks with my hands and looked down while the rest of the members giggled in unison. Those are one of the moments that I wished I could disappear and be invisible like the air.

“Eeeeeyyyyy, it’s okay Eunju-yah. There is only us in here who knows about it. No one else would ever know.” comforted Yejin.

The thought of appearing on a show together with the person you admire the most makes me feel excited yet worried and nervous at the same time. Now I feel burdened as to how I should act in front of Eunhyuk oppa.

We just finished performing on a special event and are now preparing on our way for the last schedule of the day. And that is none other than guesting on the live radio program SUKIRA.

“Eunju-yah, kenchana? I have noticed you look a bit burdened and uneasy.” Hayoung unnie asked me with concern all over her face. We are now heading to the car that will bring us to KBS building.

“Deh, kenchana.” I answered in a low voice.

“I think I know the reason why you are feeling like that. It’s because of our guest appearance in SUKIRA right?” I looked at her with a surprised look.

“Yah, I’ve known you long before during our trainee days. So don’t give me that kind of look.” She said laughing. “Now tell me, what’s bothering you?”

“Unnie, what am I supposed to do when I see him?” I asked hesitantly.

“You run up to him and hug him tightly, then shower him with kisses while saying that you like him a lot.” She said with a serious face.

“Unnie… That is kind of not helping actually.” I whined as I give her an are-you-serious look.

“Ahahahaha…” she laughed while patting my head. “Hey, relax… I was just trying to make you laugh and feel comfortable.

“It’s not funny unnie…” I said with a frowning face. 

 

“But seriously, that is not much of a problem. You just have to be yourself and do what you usually do just like when you are with the rest of the members. Don’t be too self-conscious because if you want him to like you, then don’t you think that it’d be great if he likes you just the way you are? You may be clumsy at times but I know that you are one sweet, lovely, and kind-hearted person. You are so beautiful inside and out Eunju-yah.” She narrated with an encouraging smile.

“You are right unnie. I should just be myself. Kamsamnida Hayoung unnie. You really are the best in giving advices. That is why you truly deserve to be the leader of the group.

“So cheer up okay? We are with you and we’ll be guiding you. FIGHTING!!!”

“Deh unnie… FIGHTING!!!” and then I hugged her tightly.

Thanks to hayoung unnie, I managed to unload the burden inside me.

Finally, we have arrived at the KBS building for SUKIRA.

"Unnie, i must go to the washroom first." I informed our manager.

"Alright, but be quick okay? And follow us at the studio as soon as you finish. The program will be starting soon." she reminded me.

"Deh..." I obediently replied.

Then hurriedly walked towards the female's washroom with my head looking down on the floor, when suddenly I bumped into something hard.

"Awwwww..." I groaned as I reach for my head that was hurt.

"Kenchana?" says a familiar voice that brought chills to my body.

To confirm my thought, I slowly lifted my my head up and my instinct didn't disappoint me. It really is Eunhyuk oppa whom I bumped into AGAIN.

But wait, is this really Eunhyuk? Why is he giving me that cold and irritated look? Where is the smile he gave me when we first bumped our heads on during music bank encore? Or he just didn't recognize me without my make up on? But they say that I still look the same even with out my make up on. 

 

Liked it? Ommmoooo... what happened to eunhyuk? Please look forward to it on the following chapters. And please, just please leave even a single comment. Make me feel I am not alon here. Thanks beautiful readers... :))