My first kiss?

My Superstar

"Eunju-yah...." someone called me as I was on my way to our waiting room. At this moment, we are preparing for the "Hallyu Dream Concert". 

I turned around and saw Eunhyuk oppa smiling at me. Urghhh, there's that smile again that makes me feel like my heart is jumping out from it's cage. 

"Deh, Eunhyuk sunbaenim?" I asked as I give my sweetest smile to him too. 

"Ahmmm...." he said as he scratch the back of his neck with his right hand. 

"Aigoo... how could someone be as cute as that while being hesitant?" I thought to myself.

"Would you like to go out on a date with me?" he finally said after a moment of silence. 

Am I hearing it right? Or has my ears been dirty lately that probably I am hearing it on the wrong note? But I am cleaning my ears regularly.

"What were you asking Eunhyuk oppa?" I asked again to make sure I am hearing it right. 

Slowly, he is approaching closer to me. Every step he takes, I am also taking a step backward. But not until my back bumped against the wall behind me. His face is now leaning closer to mine. Dugun, dugun, dugun... I could hear my heart beat louder and faster. I am almost out of breathe at the thought of him kissing me. But honestly, I am anxiously anticipating for it as this would be my first kiss and it will be for the person I like so much. So I closed my eyes and pouted my lips awaiting for the kiss to happen. Suddenly, I heard a bunch of laughters that caused me to slowly open my eyes. 

Myung-hee's POV:

It's early in the morning at around 7:00 when I felt the need to use the comfort room. I am sharing the room with eunju and I stay on the upper deck while she uses the lower deck. As soon as I finished my business, I was on my way back to my bed when I heard someone talking. My eyes laid to Eunju who is still asleep. Rather, she is sleep-talking as she spoke the words "Deh, Eunhyuk sunbaenim?" while her eyes were closed.

"Hmmmn, something interesting is going on. I might as well call the other members to witness this very memorable and interesting  moment. I smiled and then immediately called the other members. All of them are already awake because of our early schedule and we need to pack our things up and prepare oursleves.

"Girls, palli, palli, Let's go to my room. Something interesting is happening and I dare you not to miss this." I spoke quietly to them afraid that I might wake eunju up.

"What is it unnie? yejin, the person in charge of the rap and the second vocalist from the group asked.

"Ssshhhhh..." I said while putting my index finger on top of my lips signaling them to lower down their voices. "Just come along and see for yourself." 

We were all gathered on my room quietly when eunju spoke again. 

"What were you asking Eunhyuk oppa?" she said that caused us to giggle and tried so hard to suppres the hard laugh that is about to come out. 

Suddenly, she slowly pouted her lips as if waiting for a kiss. And at that very moment, all of us were already laughing so hard. And realization hit us, she was dreaming of eunhyuk oppa kissing her. Yumie, together with some of the members are already lying on the floor while holding their stomache as they burst into laughter. We were all unstoppable from laughing when she suddenly woke up. 

Eunju's POV: 

"What is happening here?" I asked the members as I sit on my bed with that curious and confused look on my face. They were all laughing so hard and others were already lying on the floor holding their stomache because of too much laughter. 

"Unnie, were you dreaming of eunhyuk oppa kissing you?"ahahahaha....  Mi-cha asked between her laughter.

"You were doing this and mentioned his name" Hayoung pouted her lips while closing her eyes, then continued laughing. That was exactly what I did when eunhyuk was about to kiss me in my dream. Oh, wait!!! In my dream? So that was all just a dream? And worse, my members saw me actually doing it!!! 

"Andweeeeee" I shouted on my mind as I covered my face with the pillow. Seriously, this is not so right. It is actually very embarrasing. "Ottoke?"

I could still hear them laughing even more when suddenly, our manager came inside the room and commanded us to start preparing for our schedule that day. That signaled the members to disperse and one by one, walk out of the room. But still, I could hear laughters from them. 

Myung-hee was left alone with me in the room as we are sharing the same room. 

"Kenchana Eunju-yah... We won't be telling anyone else." she said as she supresses her laughter that caused her to bit her lips. 

With an embarrased face, I looked intently at her to see if she is sincere. "Really? But unnie you are still laughing. Please stop it, I am already so embarrased."

"Alright! I promise not to tell anyone and remind the others to do the same also. But i can't assure you that we won't be teasing you at times. Especially Mi-cha.. You know how she loves to unnies so much." she exclaimed then turned away to start packing her things. 

"Urrrrgghhhh.... Eunju-ya, paboo!!! How could you sleep-talk, and even doing it during the most unwanted time.That habit of mine is putting me into so much trouble." I scolded myself as I was went up from bed and started packing as well, and washed myself up. 

 

Tell me??? Did you like it? please, leave a comment... or subscribe... Expect more interesting events as the story goes on....