All about us

My Superstar

Eunju's POV:

I know you are curious as to who i really am. My name is Yon Eunju, 20 years old, and a member of the 7 member rookie girl group "Starlight" . So far, I would say that we are slowly becoming more known to the public because of our hit songs from our debut album. I believe that we still have a long way to go and we will work harder to become more successful and popular. I am the main dancer of our group but I can sing well too. Aside from that, i am also considered as the cenetr of our group because as what they usually say, i am a beauty. We are all beautiful of course but with the unique appeal to people. Our group has undergone an intensive training to develop our talents and improve ourselves. As for my phisical appearance, I possess a pair of big brown eyes with my double eyelids which I have naturally. I got long hair with brown highlights, and those thin lips which has never been kissed. I am among the tall members of our group, but not the tallest though. We are currently promoting our 1st mini-album and hopefully, it will receive lots of love from our fans and all the music lovers. 

 

While currently doing a rehearsal for our comeback stage in Music bank, the members exerted their full effort so that they could perform at their best. 

"Hayoung unnie, we can do this right? We can do better than during our debut?" I worriedly asked our leader Hayoung-unnie, who is also the eldest from the group.

"Of course we can do this Eunju-yah. All we have to do is to enjoy while we are performing and forget all the worries that you have. We have worked hard for this, and also, you have to believe in yourself and in us." Hayoung-unnie exclaimed.

We will be performing live so that's what bothers me most. But with all that she said, I felt at ease. I am together with my members so I am pretty assured that we will work as a team and deliver a wonderful performance.

After the rehearsal, we headed to the waiting room and prepared for our live performance. The program has now started and now the Mcs are doing the introduction. As soon as i heard the voices of the MCs, my heart skipped for that familiar voice. It's no other than my long-time crush and bias, Lee Hyukjae from super junior. Now I am getting a little nervous at the thought that we could be seeing each other during the program and he could see me performing. Hahaha, just my imagination that he would actually be watching me. Probably he has an eye to my other members or to other girls he likes. Super junior is also doing their promotional activities for their 5th album Mr. Simple. It is a really nice song which uplifts your spirit and could give you courage during rough times that I actually got addicted to it. 

Now it's our time to perform.  And then, the music starts.... We started singing and dancing doing the choreography of our song. It is a cute song which reflects our young and fresh images. As what Hayoung-unnie have said earlier, I just enjoyed the whole performance. And it worked so well because though there were little mistakes, the overall performance was great. We actually did better than during our debut performance. I don't mean that we did worst during our debut. It's just that we have adjusted to the level of professionalism. 

Backstage:

"Daebak guys!!! You did great." says our manager. 

"Really? I did a small mistake though." says our maknae Mi-cha and pouted her lips. She is really cute with that childish look of hers.

"It's okay. Over-all, it was a fantastic performance. Do better next time and continue to improve yourselves." Manager comforts the maknae and all of us. 

Now we are in the waiting room again waiting for the program to end so we could be on stage for the finale. The last performer is none other than Super Junior. We were watching them on the flat screen and everyone seemed enthusiastic towards them. But my eyes only focuses on the blond guy who attracts me so much. While he is doing the solo dance part, I was really into him and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He is indeed such a great dancer and deserves to be called the dancing machine. He moves naturally while looking so charismatic and hot while performing. I was in deep thought when suddenly someone snapped in front of me. It was Myung-hee, the groups main vocalist and the most talkative among us. 

"Eunju-ya, eunhyuk oppa is melting with your stare." Myung-hee teases me. She knows that I admire eunhyuk so much. Actually, all of my other members know about it but they don't want me to get busted so they only tease me when no one else is around. They respect my decision of not telling anyone else because of my personality of being very shy. 

"Ani myung hee ya. I was looking at all of them." I said as I blush and put my hands on my cheeks. 

"Eeyyyy...It's so obvious dear. But don't worry, we'll keep it a secret. right girls?" she asked the rest.

"Deh..." the rest answered in unison. 

"Wow!!! super junior sunbaenim are all so charming and cool" Yumie, our bright and humorous member blurted out while sipping the energy drink. 

Finally the program is going to end and all the artists are now on stage for the mutizen award winner. And no doubt, Super Junior won against kara. I am so happy for them too as I see my jewel so happy. We were just standing behind them and I was on the back of Sungmin sunbaenim. Eunhyuk is on the other side so it's impossible for us to be close to one another. As we slowly disperse, we bowed to every artists around us as a sign of respect.

"Annyonghaseyo, annyonghaseyo sunbaenim". That's what we usually say.

The suju members are now facing us to give greetings too. As I raised my head from a bow, the person in front of me that gave me a total shock is eunhyuk. We are so close and I was confused as to whether he was directly looking at me or to another person. I didn't know what to do and my thoughts are all entangled while my breathe is not normal. I unconsciously bowed at him as a sign of respect forgetting that we are close with each other and caused our heads to bump one another as he is also doing a bow. 

"Awwwww..." I say as I was reaching for my head that was hurt. Didn't know he has a head as hard as rock.

"Miane, Miane sunbaenim. Chungmal Mianeyo" I immediately said forgetting my hurt head.

"It's okay. It's me who should apologize." eunhyuk spoke then smiled at me. 

I felt all my blood has gone up to my cheeks. Wait, am i blushing? In front of him? No way I am gonna let him see it. So I immediately turned back and went along w/ my other members without saying a word.

 

Eunhyuk's POV:

While bowing to the other artists, I went on the other side to get the trophy from sungmin hyung, and then turned back to give greetings to the other artists. As soon as I turned back, a pretty girl is in front of me and we are so close to one another. I got a chance to check on her as she was also looking at me with a surprised expression. Wow!!! She looks so beautiful and cute at the same time with those big eyes of hers and a sweet face. Lately I haven't been paying so much attention to rookie groups as we were busy preparing for our 5th album. As I was about to bow towards her, I felt something hit on my head. As I reaised my head to see what it was, I felt suddened as I saw her touched her head. Then it finally hit me that it was her head that hit mine. She keeps on apologizing to me.

"Miane, Miane sunbaenim. Chungmal mianeyo" I heard her apologize. 

"It's okay. It's me who should apologize." I said then smiled to assure her that I am fine, while feeling sorry for hitting her head hard with mine. 

Did she just blush? Or was it just my imagination? Or is it because of the make up she wore? And the she immediately turned her back and walked away. 

"Wooohhh, she is one kind of a girl. I am so looking forward to seeing her again." I thought as I smirked and finally faced the audience for our encore. 

 

 

So how was it guys??? Did you enjoy it? Well that was just the start and a lot more is to come. Please do leave a comment and don't forget to subscribe. Thank you beautiful readers... :))