sweet revenge

Cursed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   It happened too fast, everyone was too surprised at what she did seulgi and joy was looking at her while the guy beside her frozed and was still dazed at what just happened. Joohyun looked at them confusedly what did she do wrong? Joy who knew what to do speak up for them to not think something bad at joohyun. Because she seems to be confused at the whole thing that happened too.

“hahaha, guys you see joohyun has that habit to smell others scent or perfume.”

Joy said while laughing nervously hoping that others will buy her lame reason, luckily for them that seulgi was dumb and just laughed at what have joy said to them.

“oh really that must be…very odd habit you have there, right seungwan?”

Seulgi said and laughed at himself while talking to seungwan who was blinking his eyes still not yet over the fact what joohyun did to him he was sure he felt the girl sniffed and his neck’s crook. Seungwan touched the side of his neck where joohyun just sniffed him. Joy and joohyun excuse their selves or should I say joy dragged joohyun out of their room leaving the two dumbfounded guys who were just looking at them.

“seungwan? You look odd are you perhaps sick?! Your face is all red.”

Seulgi said innocently while checking his friend if he was still okay.

“I-I’m okay don’t worry im just a little shock at what she did.”

Seungwan said making seulgi nodded his head.

“ yeah she seems weird don’t you think? But im glad joy and joohyun got closed.”

Seulgi said still oblivious at what just happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile  joy was dragging the vampire girl all the way to a secluded area where no one might interrupt them or heard their private conversation. Joohyun just followed the brown head girl all the to the school’s back garden, joy stopped and looked at joohyun with a questioning look.

“ what was that?”

Joy asked while crossing her arms while inspecting the vampire girl who was just looking at her.

“what do you mean?”

Joohyun asked innocently, making joy rolled her eyes with annoyance as she was talking to an oblivious girl.

“that! You sniffed him…what am I saying? Yeah you are attracted to seungwan’s blood isn’t? I already observed when you are coming near him it seems like you are always out of your mind you cant even control yourself to have the urge of smelling him in front of us.”

Joy said making the vampire girl irritated at the loud voice of joy, it makes her sensitive ear ache hearing all the noises at the same time.

“argh! Can you not yell while talking to me? For your information im not just a simple human like all of you…I’m a ing vampire for goodness sake a small tiny bitsy sound can be heard by us. Do you understand that? And what do you mean attracted?  You must be kidding im a vampire I have we can’t fall with a human so no…im not attracted to him.”

Joohyun said and slumped her body at the ground. Joy also did the same and listen to her.

“if you are not attracted to him, then why does your body reacts weirdly in front of him? And you seems to like his scent? Ahh , you are making me confuse.”

Joy asked at her making joohyun think too. It was new to her to be some what attracted to someone’s blood, but for her seungwan’s blood is really addicting and very interesting to sniff his unique sweet scent.

“well, I cant answer your questions too. Because just like you im a bit confuse at my self.”

Joohyun said making j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter