first encounter

Cursed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal day for everyone, the train was getting too crowded as the people came by hurriedly some are students, ordinary people and workers who are in hurry because they might got late and scolded for being not too punctual. As a blonde boy got inside of the train, the boy sighed heavily as he is panting and kinda sweating because of running .

“ugh! This day is a very busy day for everyone.”

He muttered to himself. He scanned the area and was looking for some available vacant seat of the train but unfortunately there is no so he walked to the side corner of the train to stand. As he passed by some people he noticed a beautiful girl who fell asleep at her seat.

‘Oh! She was wearing a same uniform as I, she must be new in our school because I never seen her before.’ Seungwan thought to himself as he keep on staring the sleeping girl.

As he was busy looking at the girl, someone from his back tapped his shoulder a couple of times lightly making him look behind his back. Seungwan looked from his behind their he saw the smiling bear like man smiling towards him, seungwan rolled his eyes at his bestfriend.

“seungwan!”

Seulgi said while smiling like an idiot infront of him.

“yah! Kang seulgi tone down your voice people are starting to stare at us.”

Seungwan whispered at his dumb friend who just smiled apologetically at the people that are also riding the train.

“hehehe, sorry I’m just excited you know. Hahaha it’s been months since I have saw you.”

Seulgi said and hugged seungwan making the other guy cringe at how clingy his friend right now.

“y-yah enough seul, stop being gay for me…”

Seungwan said teasingly at his friend while chuckling at his silliness.

“eww…I’m too handsome to be gay, but if you want I can just for you~”

Seulgi said while biting his lips teasingly, making seungwan make a face and act like he was about to puke because of what he said.

“ I told you many times that you should not hang out that long with park sooyoung! Look at you, you are being her boy version. Ihhhhh. God .”

Seungwan said.

“what’s wrong with what I said? I just said that I’m handsome isn’t? and sooyoung is just fine, actually she’s funny and cool too.”

Seulgi said while rubbing his chin, while thinking of sooyoung and what seungwan just have said. the other boy just shook his head.

“okay! I get sooyoung was fine but still…can you just not copy her.”

Seungwan said.

“oh hahaha okay sorry.”

Seulgi said and smiled again. Seungwan just nodded at seulgi and turn around again just to look for the girl he was staring at awhile ago before seulgi came.

“where is she?”

Seungwan muttered.

“who?!”

Seulgi said and looked at where seungwan was looking at, the other boy groaned and was about to punch his annoying friend when he noticed the same girl that he was looking for.

“nothing, ahmm seulgi.”

“yes?”

Seulgi said.

“look at that girl…ahmm do you perhaps know her?”

Seungwan asked while pointing at the girl who was sitting their with the man around his 40’s and a woman on her 30’s.

“who? I cant see any girl right there.”

Seulg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter