what's going on?

Cursed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

. Seungwan and seulgi was in a hurry because it was now 7:00 am and they only have 30 minutes to find their respective rooms, luckily the two of them bump to one of the teachers and helped them to look for their names at the list of students. Seungwan sigh happily as he is now sitting on a comfortable seat with seulgi who was sitting beside joy, or park sooyoung.

“hey seungwan!”

Joy said making the boy startled a bit because her loud voice, seulgi chuckled at surprised  face of his friend who looks like an agaped  fish.

“hahaha. You should have seen your face, you looked like a fish.”

Seulgi said  while laughing like an insane person. Seungwan glared at his laughing friend making the other guy laughed nervously.

“really? And what so funny about it huh kang seulgi?”

Seungwan said while crossing his arm, the bear like man just laughed and zipped his mouth meanwhile joy was just sitting their beside seulgi watching how dumb he is the girl shooked her head and looked at the pissed seungwan who was pouting like a kid.

“ seungwan-ssi, have you heard already that we are having a new  student?”

Joy asked making seungwan’s interest spikes up , seungwan thought of the girl he helped this morning at the bus. He smiled unconsciously making seulgi and joy looked at each other..

“uh no I just heard the news from you now.”

Seungwan answered back at the girl.

“oh I thought you know it already because you are one of the officers right, hahaha. Mr.President Son.”

Joy said  teasingly making seungwan groaned a little bit in annoyance.

“can you not? I really hate it when someone is bragging that topic to my face.”

Seungwan said while pouting, making the other two more. Seungwan just let the two all they want until they got tired of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the school’s main gate a girl was walking timidly while looking at the whole school, she was now heading to the school’s office to have a talk with the principal about something. After a while of talk the girl bowed respectfully at the teachers who have help her.

“ come on joohyun, ill show you your room that you will be staying here.”

One of the teacher’s said at joohyun making the girl nodded as she followed the lead of the older woman.

“okay teacher..?”

Joohyun asked.

“ Ms. Im, you can just call me miss Im.”

The beautiful woman said and smiled at her warmly, making joohyun smiled also.

As they walked at the hallway some other students that are having their break are looking or staring at the new transfer student making joohyun hide her face by covering her face with her long black her. Ms. Im  noticed how uncomfortable she is so the woman held her by the shoulder to and tell the other students to go back with their own business and stop bothering the new student.

“ are you okay?”

The teacher asked, joohyun looked at the teacher and nodded her head timidly  and gave Ms. Im a shy smile saying she was just okay. After a couple of minutes they have finally arrived at the room that joohyun will stay for a one year.

“ here we are, don’t worry the students here are very friendly and even the classroom adviser was nice too, he was one of my friends here.”

Ms. Im said comforting the younger girl, Ms. Im smiled one last time before bidding a goodbye at her. Joohyun nodded she took a deep breathe and knocked slowly at the door. The door opened slowly revealing a confused teacher looking at joohyun.

“oh hi there, how may I help you?”

The teacher said.

“hi sir, I uh ahmm I’m the new transfer student sir.”

She said shyly, while the teacher just stare at her and smiled the teacher invited her to come in and introduce her to the whole class.

 

 

 

 

 

Seungwan and his two other friends are busy talking with one another about what they just did on their own vacations when their teacher Mr. kwon called for their attention. Seungwan, Seulgi and Joy fixed their selves and starts to  listen attentively at what does their teacher was saying.

“ okay class I would like you all to meet the  new transferee, okay you may now introduce yourself.”

The teacher said and smiled at joohyun while calling her in front. She smiled and nodded at her head. The whole class roared in excitement when they saw how the new transfer girl looked like, even joy and seulgi are stunned and awed at how beautiful she was… seulgi nudges his friend who was busy looking outside his window.

“seungwan look.”

Seulgi said at seungwan who was still oblivious of the new student infront. The other boy looked at his friend with an annoyed face. Seulgi just smiled at him making seungwan looked at seulgi with a questionable look.

“yah! Don’t you have better things to do than to annoy me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter