Chapter 3

Sweet Dreams, My Love

Minhyun was walking around the castle when he heard a loud crash somewhere inside his castle.

 

A smile graced his lips. Must be him. Minhyun thought. He jogged into the kitchen area and there he saw him again on the floor groaning.

 

“that was stupid of me.” No one said.

“yea it was” minhyun replied back though it wasn't addressed to him.

 

“!” the latter jumped in his place and holds his chest. “stop popping out from nowhere your highness!” no one screamed.

 

Minhyun slowly walked in and helped the latter to stand up. “You now it would be really weird to call you no one.” Minhyun confessed.

“Can't help it your highness. I can't give out my name that easy. Im not an easy man, your highness.” Snorted the latter. I really need to know your name though. Minhyun thought.

 

“Then i shall call you doby!” minhyun announced. No one looked at him amused and maybe offended too. i am not a damn house elf, prince.” The latter slapped minhyun's arm.

 

Then as a prince. I demand a name” minhyun said. Jisung heaved a sigh. “Okay okay. I'll give you one.” Jisung said.

 

“hello prince. Im Ji—”

 

 

A violent shake woke minhyun up.

“this better be good.” Minhyun mumbled.

 

“It is. Daniel is here. He said you promised to meet up with him around 3 pm. Its already 6 pm min-ah.Jonghyun said.

 

Minhyun totally forgot daniel. Oops.

 

“tell him i'd go down in 5 minutes.Minhyun grunts as he wake his system up.

 

When he got down to their common room, he was greeted with s laughing at some story daniel was telling them.

 

Niel.” Minhyun called out.

The said puppy looking guy whipped his head and greeted minhyun with a smile.

 

sorry i overslept.” Minhyun said shyly. Minhyun oversleeping rarely happen and maybe the sleep bracelet has done its job well.

 

“Nah. Its okay, when i checked jisung hyung too, he was sleeping soundly.” Daniel explained all of a sudden. Jisung? Daniel's hyung?

 

Jisung?” jonghyun asked. Beating minhyun at asking the same question.

 

“Oh. The one that i've been telling you awhile ago. He's like the biggest minhyun stan, you would meet” Daniel said. “he was suppose to come with me when meeting minhyun hyung.” Daniel added.

 

so. He's like your.. What? Older brother?” minhyun asked

 

“I kinda look at him like that, since my trainee days he was the one feeding and giving me courage. Yknow those brotherly stuffs.” Daniel explained with a very fond tone.

 

The other guys looked at daniel fondly while minhyun was amused. Daniel was willimg to use his idol/being friends with nuest to make his hyung happy.

 

“we have a fansign coming up this week, maybe we can ask our manager- hyung to give us one more slot for the event” jonghyun said with a smile.

 

And the other guys' pipes with yea. Daniel had a very grateful look.

 

“then shall we rig one of the slot in our signing event?” dongho said rather in a excited voice.

 

i should ask hyung, whats his coupon number.” Daniel said as hd whip out his phone. Whilst jonghyun was on the phone talking to their manager if they can add one more slot to the event minhyun went back to his room and changed into more normal clothes rather than his pj's.

 

When he got back daniel had his phone on loud speaker and minki,jonghyun, dongho and aron was listening to their conversation. Minhyun shrugged and joined them.

 

Hyung? Did you got a coupon for the nu'est fansign?” daniel asked casually.

 

“Yea, i did. I always to niel-ah.” The other. Said with maybe a little sad tone on his voice.

“And always never got a slot.” The latter on the phone sounded really so sad.

 

“oh. Maybe this time you would win a slot. Really.” Daniel said. Cheering up his hyung.

 

“Maybe i could register your coupons. Maybe my lucky streak could work into these too.” Daniel half joked the other who was listening can't help but release a giggle.

 

oh i already did.” The latter replied. its actually funny. Its your birthdate “ jisung added.

 

So its 1210?” daniel asked. Minhyun and was now their attention fully on the call.

 

“Yep! May your birthdate bless me.” Jisung laughed at his own joke. Minhyun maybe liked the strangers laugh.

 

Minhyun suddenly remembered the guy on his dream. Ji, he could not pinpoint why but the dream was so vivid in his memory. Like it was implanted in his brain.

 

Minhyun could only wonder why.

 

 

 

Back to jisung's nest. It was rather the same, after his call with daniel, he decided it was time to edit his house tour video and maybe post it a little early than expected.

 

He was so into editing when his phone vibrated making him jerk in surprise. Maybe it was daniel asking him again about if he had eaten or something between that line.

 

Still, jisung checked and his heart almost dropped while his poor phone dropped.

 

Congratulations!

Yoon Jisung, Your coupon number 1210 have been selected for the Nu'est Fansigning event this xx-xxx.

We sincerely congrate you and have fun!

 

Maybe his soul have left his body but he chuckled. Daniel is really that lucky?

 

He quickly picked up his phone and with his shaking hand he texted daniel a quick thank you.

 

Jisung was so buzzed that he couldn't even finish his video. He thinking alot of stuffs. Like what would he ask nu'est and what will he say to minhyun and those things inbetween.

 

He was close on crying due to excessive happiness but he hold it in and just buried himself in his sheets also maybe waiting for the sleepiness to kick in..

 

 

 

 

But sleep never came.