It Starts

Sweet Dreams, My Love

12am, people in seoul would be basically asleep or still awake, jisung was the latter.  After shooting and editing for his youtube channel the last thing he wanted to do was to lie down and let the video render itself but the mails outside his door had another plan for him.

Lazily walking to his door and making sure that the hallway was clear he hurriedly walked to his boxes of mails and in a blink of an eye he was yet again inside his apartment.

Putting down the boxes he had fetch he walked to his kitchen and fetched his kitchen knife

He was going to murder his neighbors, 

Nah kidding he decided it was only right to open the boxes in his living room while he wait for his video to finish rendering.

One by one opening the packages, it varied from fangifts, letters and pr packages from the companies that are hopeful to get a little time slot from jisung's lil youtube video updates.

Sorting out the fangifts and letter, he carefully stocked them to his box where he puts every gifts and letter from his little fanclub. Smiling contentedly. He went back to his place in the middle of the mess a poster tube came out of nowhere in his mountain of opened boxes and plastics. 

With an excited heart, he opened the postertube and peeked inside of it. He basically didnt see anything at all but he had a hunch of what and who was in the said poster.

Running to his room once again,  like a little fangirl, he ran and jumped arojnd his room with little giggle escaping on his mouth.

"Hwang hwang hwang" jisung sing songs as he carefully pull out the poster in its tube.

He tried not to scream so much but it came out like a whale dying, so un-jisung daniel once said.

"Oh my god oh my ghaaaad Miiinhyuuuun" jisung squeals as he look at the poster in a more clearer view.

After fangirling at the minhyun poster he held, he ever so slowly and carefully put up the said poster.

Sighing lovingly at the poster he went back down to the living room with maybe a little skips on his way down.

Going back to his mess in the living room, he could only sigh but more humane-ish minhyun has that kind of effect on a certain yoon jisung.

Going back to the sponsor boxes (its really callef pr boxes but jisung just liked calling it liked that) he saw a new company on the pile of boxes. Sweet dreams company

Jisung was rather intrigued.

He opened the said box and peeked inside of it. The thing inside of it surprised him. It was like those enegry balancing bracelets that went out in the market back 2015-ish. 

Laughing at the sudden rush of memorizes of daniel asking him to buy him those weird bracelets.

Looking for a user manual on the said bracelet, flipping the box upside down, that was exaggerated he didnt flipped the box upside down. Finding the user manual or was it the description of the bracelet? 


“this bracelet helps you overcome insomnia in a snap of a finger or just simply give you sweet dreams everynight.”

Well, technically jisung only has a crazy sleep schedule but he isn't insomniac per se but the description said “sweet dreams” and who was to say no to that. 

Is he being scammed? Maybe. 
Was the product interesting? Maybe yes? 
Will jisung try it. Of course. He was that curious.

Putting on the sleep bracelet, he felt nothing which made jisung very confused but he shrugged it off and continued to open more boxes and letting out little excited noises.

When a ping sound echoed in the room, he excitedly walked to it. The video was done rendering and it means jisung could sleep the night away or maybe the morning away.

Walking to his bed with his laptop on hand, it was time to charge his money making gadget its the laptop. 
After charging his laptop and making sure it won't fall. He threw himself on the bed and stared at the ceiling and staring his very favorite hwang minhyun poster he bid goodnight.

A good night indeed.