Chapter 2

Sweet Dreams, My Love

Everything was monotone. As jisung looked around at his surrounding, he was sure that it wasn't korea at all. Where he is, he doesn't know. But the medieval type of castle made jisung swoon at the sight.

 

Jisung took his first step, the moment his feet went back to the ground the whole place became colored.

 

Jisung was surprised.

 

Taking a gentle step he went on in the castle's door. Seeing that it was opened, jisung casually strolled inside. Wondering what the surprise the castle holds.

 

As he walks at the empty hallway, that no one knows where it leads to. He saw a faint light. He decided that maybe it was a room or he would meet someone there. So following where the faint light comes, jisung prepares himself.

 

To jisung's surprise, he found a room with a glass casket surrounded with candles to serve as its light.

 

Taking light steps, he approached the glass casket with caution. Looking at the body inside, it was nowhere near decomposing but the body was as if just sleeping, jisung looked at the body inside and to his surprise it was none other than hwang minhyun.

 

“Hwang minhyun?” jisung gasped

 

Inspecting the whole casket very keen, jisung was in awe. Never in his real life would he ever be so close to minhyun. Jisung could only smile.

 

A blinding light disrupted jisung's little staring time with minhyun's figure. Jisung was confused by the light. There was no other source of light in the room other than the candles.

 

Then a deep voice resonated the whole room.

a witch have cursed this land and its only way to break the curse is waking up the prince. A true love kiss is the only way, many have tried bit failed. Challenger i hope you are the hope this lands needs.”

 

When the bright light was gone, jisung was again confused.

 

What is this? A disney princess bull?. But hey. Kissing the hwang minhyun was one of jisung's dream then maybe. Just maybe in his dream he could do that.

 

Inching his face to minhyun's jisung was nervous but the want of just kissing his idol atleast one time was more dominant, jisung leaned in with his eyes tightly closed.

When he felt soft lips touched his, he felt weirdly happy and contented.

 

I could get used to this.

 

Jisung was to immersed on the one-sided kiss to not notice a soft gasp. Jisung felt a tiny bit on his lower lip making him open his eyes and stare at a very pretty eyes staring back at him. Jisung quickly broke the kiss and backed out.

 

“I-im s- sorry.” Jisung stumbled at his sorry but nonetheless he have said it in a very small voice. Minhyun who was supposedly asleep was also staring at him, confusion written all over his face.

 

“I- im awake?” minhyun said with his tone with a tinge of uncertainty. “no sherlockjisung snorted but realized that the sleeping prince was nowhere understanding everything.

 

“What?” the prince threw a confused look on jisung and the latter shrugged. “i mean yea, you're awake now. I'll be going, bye!” jisung said in a sputtered fast for his own liking.

 

“What did you do?” the prince asked. “uhm kissed you?” jisung was unsure of himself too if the kiss was really the one that have woken the prince up.

“Kissed me?” the prince repeated. “wait, didn't that only apply for girls?” minhyun asked making jisung groan. “your highness, its the 21st century, 3rd is a thing now by the way its called gay/lesbian” jisung explained with a snort.

 

you have like a curse that was written by disney but it worked like those girly fairytales” added jisung. The prince has his eyes tightly close as if it was trying to process everything.

 

“wait. So,whats your name and where do you live?” the prince asked. His look was somewhat hopeful on any little piece of information he would have.

 

Im yoon jisung? Or maybe i should say im daniel? Wait. That doesnt sound right at all.

 

im no one, your highness.” Jisung politely said.

“No one... Wha—”

 

The sound of the alarm had woken up the latter and was feeling really groggy but his heart was beating really fast.

 

“hey minhyun, you awake already?” a muffled voice outside said. “Yep! Already up!” the latter half yelled. “Eat your lunch and you can go back to sleep.” The voice said again. Minhyun hummed.

 

Trying to calm his wildly beating heart, he touched his lips and remembered the guy in his dream.

 

Everything felt real.

 

Minhyun has a small smile grazing his lips. The latter took a quick look on his wrist.

 

I did have a nice dream.

 

 

 

On the other side of seoul, where yoon jisung resides was awaken by a weird feeling. He looked at time and suprised to see that he had actually slept for around 7 hours, which was new to him. It was either he would would for atleast 3 hours or never sleep at all.

 

Jisung looked at the thing in his wrist and he was impressed, it worked on him and even gave him a nice dream.

 

Jisung feeling energized and all felt maybe it was time to do that face reveal on his channel and a litttle house tour he owed his viewers.

 

After setting up his camera, he dived in the greetings with his face fully showing after the introduction he went on walking around his apartment.

 

“disclaimer: im a big Nu'est fan so you guys might see alot of their albums littering around and my room has alot of minhyun posters sooooo please don't get creeped out.Jisung says to the camera.

 

After almost 2 hours of recording he went back to his room with camera on hand,he was gonna edit the video so he could just upload it the next day.

 

But when his laptop was booting on he unconsciously fell asleep.

 

~

 

“Hwang, hwangggg!” minki said as he barge in minhyun's room to his surprise he found him sleeping with his phone on hand.

 

Minki slowly closed the door and gestured to the other guys to keep it down.

 

Sleep tight min.