Characters introduction.

Bed of roses.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taeyeon - an excellent  but ruthless surgeon that is constantly in trouble for taking Dept's from the loan sharks, to make money to pay them back, she usually goes to see patients privately for high fee, Taeyeon doesn't care if those patients were criminals as long as she gets paid, she is called the 'avaricious' because of her love for money, that was her life until she met the Jung heiress.

Jessica Jung - The Jung legal heiress, used to be lively and free, but turned cold after waking up from her three years coma, due to reasons.

Krystal Jung - The Jung's illegitimate daughter, with so much hatred for her only sister, she wanted everything that Jessica has.

Amber Liu - Krystal's wife, who met and fell in love with Taeyeon, used to be Jessica's best friend from college.

Choi Sooyoung - A gangster's daughter that Taeyeon saved, she fell in love with her at first sight, later on would become her best friend and would help her a lot.

Kwon Yuri and her partner Vivian - Cops in search of Erika (Taeyeon), Taeyeon would save her and since then they would become friends, but deep down Yuri have a strong feeling for Taeyeon.

Kim Hyoyeon - A nurse that hated Taeyeon at first but then later crushing on her, after finding out that Kim Taeyeon was nice and warm inside.

Tiffany Young - A cheerful American manager at the hospital, she would love Taeyeon deeply and would a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter