Accident

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something wasn’t adding up.

 

There was definitely something weird going on with Kim Jisoo, and I couldn’t figure it out for the life of me. Apparently, there had been a permanent scowl etched on my face during my time in the locker room, which I inferred from three different people asking me if I was okay.

 

I slung my white towel over my shoulder as I plodded my way from the showers, still wringing out water from my damp hair. The room was essentially empty at this time, due to my late arrival and 10 minute shower. I changed quickly into my normal clothes, throwing the PE uniform into my locker.

 

I was just about to leave with my backpack slung across my right shoulder when a familiar soft voice rang in the empty room.

 

“Where is it?”

 

I nearly dropped my phone out of surprise, fumbling with it like an idiot as I swiveled around to find Jisoo, already changed into her casual wear, leaning against a locker with her arms folded.

 

“W-what?” I managed to find my voice, my heart still beating a mile a minute. I had been so sure I was the only one in the locker rooms so late in the day. Plus, I hadn’t heard a single footstep in the room either, which was strange considering its vastness and tendency to echo.

 

“Where is it?” she repeated, a strangely calm expression on her face. It wasn’t weird because she was calm; Jisoo was always calm. But it was a weird calm.

 

“Where is what?” I frowned, confused out of my mind.

 

Her eyes narrowed just the slightest, her expression hardening.

 

“Don’t play stupid. I know you have it. Where is it?”

 

I was bewildered at this point, but I was simultaneously scared out of my wits—I wasn’t used to seeing a serious expression on her. Panicking slightly, my instincts told me I couldn’t let the inner dialogue of my mind show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter