she is not flower

Wen You Never Give Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

big thank you to Ssw022194 , nurul_pka and Kaori5320 for the upvote :)

there is an update

enjoy

Seungwan throw her body to the bed, tired of her long day.

her team flawlessly win all the game, tomorrow is last match before final. She get invitation to join her university basketball girl team, the dean told her that he will present at the basketball court if Seungwan success bring her team to final match.

Finally something good going to happen, suddenly the memory of last year tournament flashed, when the team a step away from being the champion and then her captain decided to sold the team to their opponent.

Their capten is missing at the day of quarter final, bringing chaos to the team and seungwan determined that such a thing not going to happen again this year.

Her phone beeped, a notification from instagram

bae.joohyun mentioning you at video

! Joohyun!

Seungwan completely forgot about any bae joohyun before, mid exam is coming and ton of projects also the tournament occupied all side of her mind.

She opened her Instagram account and look at the video joohyun just mentioning her, turn out it’s compilation of seungwan doing shoot from middle-court.

bae.joohyun I heard you win, congrats

ouch. That’s cold, seungwan thought,

her tumbs touch bae.joohyun user name, when the profile opened the first thing she noticed is ‘waiting for confirmation’ immediately she hit the button. Why she never really read her notification she doesn’t know too.

Then seungwan sent her a direct massage, turn out that the girl already sent bunch of it mostly about good luck and congratulation.

Shon.olaf_wan: I am sorry, I rarely open my instgram account

She hit send and after waiting for not too long, sign of joohyun already read the massage visible.

bae.joohyun : well, I’ve notice that, thank you for accepting friend request.

and good luck for your tomorrow match.

ouch

for some reason seungwan feels like the girl being cold to her.

Shon.olaf_wan: I’m really sorry joohyun… is there anything I can do to make it up?

Seungwan doesn’t know why she feels like have to make it up to the girl. Seungwan doesn’t know why the thought of joohyun being cold to her is so disturbing.

bae.joohyun : I am not angry so you don’t have to make up for anything, go sleep it’s already late.

The girl seems so eager to cut the conversation, but seungwan know the thing with girls is they are always like that when things didn’t go like she want it to.

Shon.olaf_wan: what about breakfast together before class, what time your class started tomorrow?

Seungwan still try her luck

bae.joohyun : my class start at 9.15

uh yeah!!!

Seungwan feels like shouting right now, girls is always like that. With smile lingering on her face

Shon.olaf_wan: alright, I’ll see you in front of girls’ dormitory at 8. See you tomorrow princess

bae.joohyun: yeah, good night

seungwan’s looking for another topic to replay the message but joohyun have been cut off the conversation for three times. She was thinking about what the possibility that makes the latter give her cold shoulder.

Is she actually waiting me to ask her out after my first win but I didn’t contact her then she got upset?

That’s sound so delusional, why would johhyun upset over small thing.

She unlock the phone again about to close her instagram application and decided to find out about the reason tomorrow when they meet. But then seungwan notice the avatar of joohyun instagram account has changed.

The color of jacket the girl wearing at the photo is awful familiar, then she opened the girl instagram profile, that’s true joohyun wearing seungwan jacket, her left hand under her chin, eyes looking straight at camera with a little smile on her face. The number 77 on the right chest is so visible but the logo of her major blocked by her hand.

Seungwan smiling taking screen shoot of the girl profile. Then closed her instagram application, opening her kakao talk she send the screen shoot to chanyeol with caption ‘do you think she likes me?’

Not long after chanyeol read the message her phone ringing, seungwan slide the green button bringing the phone to her ear

‘I don’t recall you ask ‘do you think she likes me’ when Irene kissed your cheek wan’

“gee. Hello to you too” seungwan retort

‘cut the crap. What happened?’ he said impatient

“I don’t know yeol, I am not sure myself”

“I think she is upset over something, she is being cold to me”

‘what did you do?’

“I didn’t do anything, I swear. The last time I talked to her was when in front of you guys last week”

‘hmmmm… you like her?’

“huh? I don’t know”

‘you don’t like her?’

“that’s not it, I like it when she smiled at me, I like it how her eyebrow almost meet when she’s frowning, I like it when our hand intertwined, I like it when she’s being all shy”

….

‘what?’

“alright, I like her”

‘good. That’s all you need to know for now, you like her and you are going to work to get what you like. Where is the problem now?’

Chanyeol always have his way to make things less complicated

“but yeol why would she likes me, I am just nobody and she is like.. like everyone said the flower on the field”

‘listen shon, first she is human not a flower. if you like a flower you let the flower life because when you plucked it and trying to keep it by yourself the flower going to died. But Irene is human being, if you doesn’t try to keep her by yourself then someone else surely will’

‘wan??’

“yeah?”

‘then if that’s happened the last thing leave is regret. And you always said better failed than regret it. Aren’t you?’

“she’s not flower. you are right”

‘are you going to pursue the Irene then?’

“yeah. That’s the plan”

‘alright, make sure to not hurt her’

“yah! Aren’t you supposed to say that to Irene? You are my best friend!”

‘no way. That’s absurd’

Seungwan heard chaenyeol laughing at the other line. She know he was just teasing her, and he is just trying to tell her that he will support her (maybe)

“I am hang up. bye!”

Without listening to chanyeol answer she hang-up. then decided to send another message to joohyun

‘good night princess, have a nice dream’

Then go to sleep.

.

Seungwan waiting inside her car, waiting joohyun in front of girl dormitory, it’s 10 minutes before 8. She was too focused to joohyun only, until knock on car window beside her ears make her startled.

Opening the car door kim yerim smiley face greet her

“I thought it have to be you, not everyone loaded enough to drove y black matte Audi R8 go to campus”

Seungwan grinned didn’t expecting to meet her beloved junior

“yerim! Hi, did not expect to meet you here”

Seungwan said excitedly, seungwan meet yerim at national robotic contest last year, the two is representative of their university at the contest, they got closer easily because kim yerim kind of doesn’t understand personal space, the latter keep cling on seungwan for the whole week, seungwan can’t help but feeling comfortable.

“that’s my line unnie, I did mentioned to you I life at girl dormitory”

“you are right, I’m forgot-”

“seungwan”

Seungwan can’t continue what she is about to say to yerim, when she turn her body and saw joohyun standing behind her.

Johyun wearing baby blue buttoned shirt, first two buttons leave ed; with the tip of the shirt tucked inside her tight grey jeans and black high heels not to mention that black jet hair fall perfectly over her shoulder. She is not flower, chanyeol is right but she’s not human either

“aaaaahhhh~ this is the reason you makes such a fuss earlier, unnie?”

Seungwan drifted her attention from joohyun to yerim

“ya! Kim yerim”

Joohyun loud voice startled her, because as long as seungwan can remember this is the loudest voice seungwan ever heard, the girl looks like almost snapped.

“so, the nerd from engineering major dating another nerd. I see” yerim said, wiggling her eyebrow, joohyun grunted annoyed, Seungwan looking at joohyun and pleased by blush coloring the latter ears and cheeks.

“ya! I might not as social butterfly as you are but I’m not nerd”

“alright, olaf unnie is a geek”

Realize that she will never win over yerim seungwan choose to stop arguing

“shut up and go away!” holding yerim by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter