Maybe, that's jealous

Wen You Never Give Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

shout out for kwonrizhu jinni_11 and aservorova thank you for upvote :)

there your update. :)

enjoy

Seungwan is pissed, seungwan is angry, seungwan is running out of patience. Chanyeol told her to meet him at gym 2 hours earlier from their match. Usually they gather at gym at least one hour before match.

Seungwan already parked her car 20 minutes ago ‘but she didn't saw chanyeol's anywhere at parking lot. Seumgwan has been tried to call the boy but give up at the third attempt. No answer.

After debating with herself for minutes, she get out from the car and about to go to inside gym first. But her step stopped by unpleasant sight far across her.

Bae joohyun sat on the bench, still on the same attire form this morning and beside her an obvious jerk trying to flirt with her girl.

Hers?? Since when??

Deciding to see what's going to happen next, seungwan lean back to her car scowling.

Great. Aren't they are happy this morning.

The boy keep making unnecessary touch, from tapping joohyun arm, fixing joohyun hair and the fact that joohyun didn't do anything makes seungwan more pissed than she already is.

Seungwan eyes never leave the girl, even thought the chance of joohyun look at her direction is almost zero, all of her attention is still to them.

When the boy lean in closer to joohyun, seungwan not sure it is because the far distance between them or it's just her eyes deceiving her because joohyun looks uncomfortable.

Seungwan can't stay still, she took her phone and dial joohyun number, joohyun pull out her phone from her bag

'Hi' she said

Seungwan didn't say anything. Hoping the girl looking around and meet her eyes. But unfortunately she keep her eyes to paper on her hand

'Seungwan?' Worried present in her tone

“you ok there?”

'Huh?' Finally the girl look up and their eyes immediately meet.

'Whaaat~~~' her tone is sweet and needy, joohyun smiling to seungwan. But the boy didn't look at joohyun

“are you ok there? Is he making you uncomfortable?”

'No. And yes I am fine, don't worry'

Somehow joohyun answer makes her more annoyed.

“Alright”

With that she hung-up and hop from the car hood. Walking away from her previous place, that's when familiar white range rover entering parking lot. Seungwan decided to following the car.

When chanyeol get out from the car

“You ! Keep telling me to not late yet you just arrived”

“sorry wannie, I fall asleep. And I just received message they have technical problem so today match got postponed for 2 hours”

Great. Damn great.

“you mean we are playing at 6 in the evening?”

“yes, and the boys will be plating at 9”

“then let's go home and get some sleep first”

“actually, I am kinda hungry now, let's go to psychology department cafeteria!!!”

This is not a good idea

“but before that, change your jacket. Make it not that obvious that we are not psychology student.

Seungwan back to her car, throwing her shoe bag and jacket, changed to her JW. Anderson black hoodie then slamming her car door shut, joohyun still at that bench and still with that man.

Chanyeol draped his arm around her neck and dragging her. Seungwan just too lifeless to defend herself, so just let herself got dragged.

When they walk pass joohyun, seungwan didn't look at the girl direction at all.

They sat down waiting their meal to come when joohyun and the boy walking HAND in Hand looking for place to sit.

Let out grunt seungwan upper half lie flat on the table

“isn't that Irene?” caenyeol said, seungwan sat down properly, somehow nervous. joohyun and the boy walking beside their table. The boy holding joohyun by her wrist.

“yeah”

“she have boy friend?????” chanyeol eyes rounded. Seungwan back to her previous position

“let amber play as point guard today, I can't think properly”

“why? You have been looks so sullen. Are you finally failed on subject?”

Seungwan glared, horror is visible on her face. It will be disaster if she failed on subject

“just shut up and grant my wish, I don’t have intention to play beautifully today, I will just going to win the game”

“alright.. alright.. cheer up a bit”

Seungwan phone ringing, still in the same position seungwan picking up the call without saw the caller

“hello”

'Unnie, I am at gym I saw your car but I didn't see you anywhere and I read at notice board they postponed today match for 2 hours'

“I am eating at psychology cafeteria, you can join us here or go home and comeback later”

'Can you pick me up? I don’t know where is the cafeteria'

“ok”

After hung up from sooyoung, seungwan noticed 10 message from joohyun and 3 missed call. But she didn't have any mood to read them.

“ya brat! Where are you going?”

“get sooyoung, i'll back”

Seungwan really feel drained to talk more. She just walking away from chanyeol without any words.

Turn out sooyoung is waiting with the whole team, and they walk together to cafeteria.

“unnie, isn't that your girl?

Sooyoung asking as soon as they sat down “she is not mine sooyoung”

“not yet, yeah. She have been glaring at me since the first step I enter this cafeteria” it's like habit for sooyoung cling on seungwan whenever they walking together.

I try to steal glance at joohyun table, the latter typing furiously at her phone.

“is that Irene?” amber ask

For God shake. Why they keep asking

Seungwan choose to pull out her phone and didn't answer amber question. Seungwan take sip of her ice chocolate and reading joohyun message

'Hi what happened?'

'Seungwan are you angry?'

'Please answer'

'Seungwan~~ L'

'Are you really need to wear couple hoodie now'

Seungwan pay attention to what chaenyeol wear. Damn

The hoodie actually Christmas present from caenyeol big sister. Seungwan got the black one and chanyeol got the white

'Seriously, Shon Seungwan!'

'Alright. Whatever then'

'Seungwan'

'Seungwan are you ok?'

'Please answer my message at least'

New message

'Why you let her cling on you like koala?!'

Great! The one that supposed to get angry is me. Now why the hell she is the one that throwing tantrum

Seungwan steal another glance and regret it after. Joohyun and the boy looking at each other, smiling sweetly. Heart tightened, annoyed.

“you are jealous aren't you?” sooyoung whispering but seungwan sure everyone on the table still able to hear what she said

“first, I don't know how to feel jealous. I never jealous of anyone before. Second, just ignore me and just let me be. I will be fine”

“AAAAAAAA E A A AAAAAAAAASSHH!!!” amber suddenly shouting makes everyone inside cafeteria looking at their table.

Amber eyes is on her phone, but she didn't play any game or watching any video

“the am” chanyeol hushed

“IYAAAAK YAKKJ YAAAAAAAAK YEAH!” now byul shout together with amber

What a mess

“Ya! You embarrassing me” sooyoung said, I can't help but hide my face on my palm with their antics.

“shut up. Can't you see. Irene is clearly uncomfortable because of that guy. I just want to annoy that guy. And it's just annoy the out of me to watching beautiful girl get touched by a man” byul whispering loud enough to everyone around the table and to seungwan dismay everyone giggling like that's the best ide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter