A LOT OF FUN

Fear of falling in love.

 

Another guy walked inside the store and Gina waved really friendly at the second guy whom was wearing a hat as well.

“Hello there!” the guys replied and took his hat off, making Miyeon choke with her own saliva.

''Oh my god...'' Miyeon said to herself while looking at the guy.

''Taemin-ah! I had a feeling you would come along...'' Gina said and chuckled, making Miyeon wide her eyes and keep on staring like an idiot at the scene that took place right in front of her. 

She wasn't used with stuff like that to be quite honest.

''Yeah, I couldn't leave Kai come all alone but I promise to not disturb too much! I know you two don't meet that much lately since he debuted and such." Taemin bowed and sat down at a table that was on the right corner of the shop.

Miyeon's body started shivering because she didn't expect Gina's boyfriend to be Kai and to also see Taemin there. She remembered how she desperately wanted to meet him and ask questions about the night from the Han river but it felt like she lost the courage in that moment.

Also, she was feeling very embarrassed that she dared to fancy Kai a while ago... it made her feel like that just because she seemed to have a lot of respect for Gina. She was really nice to her.

''Miyeon, will you mind if you take Taemin's order? I wanna talk a bit with my boyfriend...'' she said with an angelic smile that made it hard to deny. Of course, she wouldn't deny anything Gina asked because, oh well, that's why she was working there in the first place; to actually make some efforts. 

''No worries!'' she said and walked towards Taemin's table whom was checking something on his phone with a serious expression.

''Excuse me...'' she said nervously, without daring to look into his eyes. 

''I want a normal coffee please!" he said and smiled for a short moment before looking back at his phone.

Nodding to herself, she quickly went back to the back of the shop and made a coffee for Taemin. In her mind there were one million thoughts about how she wanted to ask him questions... was it a good idea if she just told him who she was? Actually, would he even remember it?

Her existence seemed so unimportant, especially for a celebrity like him. Scrunching her nose while waiting for the coffee to be done, she took another peek at Taemin whom wasn't staring at his phone anymore. 

Apparently, he was waiting patiently for his coffee while smiling at Kai whom was teasing him for sitting all alone at the table.

After a minute, she decided to stop hesitating and just go to his table with the coffee. On her way there, she saw some other people walking inside and taking their places. It made you happy that people actually came there and you never expected celebrities to do it as well...

With trembling hands, she placed the cup in front of him and bowed before turning her back to walk behind the counter. 

''Aren't you going to take the order of those people too?'' Taemin said a bit surprised.

Blinking confused, she looked on her right and then turned at Taemin, faking a silly laugh while scratching her neck. 

''Of course... I just wanted to get something from the counter...'' she lied, still trying to avoid his sight.

''Can you please bring 2 bubble teas also after you finish with the other orders? I am sorry I didn't ask you from the beginning but I wasn't sure about it...'' he said in an apologetic voice.

''Sure!'' 

Pretending to do something behind the counter, she looked with the corner of her eyes at Taemin whom was peacefully taking a sip of his coffee. He looked so pretty that it let her speechless for a moment. Even if he didn't have any of those stage outfits or a lot of fancy make-up on his face, his presence was still throwing a lot of sparkles around.

Gulping nervously, she took a pen and a tiny paper on which she pretended to write something before going to ask for the other of the other people too.

It only took her five minutes to get the other orders before she had to go behind the counter to make the bubble teas. 

Meanwhile, the door of the shop opened and two boys walked in while wearing some black track suits and caps. It made her raise an eyebrow because those boys waved at Taemin and sat at his table too.

She wondered if those were also some other celebrities and it made Miyeon even more nervous.

''Oh this ! I`m going!'' she said to herself after hesitating for a moment.

With the 2 bubble teas on her plate, she walked towards their table, gulping again while she tried to take a peek of the two guys that walked inside. 

One of them took the cap off but the other one didn't. Miyeon didn't recognize the guy despite that he was really handsome! He looked exactly like her ideal type of men and she almost tripped of the carpet while staring at his beautiful profile.

Taemin noticed that something was catching her attention badly and it made him chuckled after seeing where her eyes were heading.

''Your bubble teas are here!!'' Taemin said and pulled a smirk while looking at Miyeon.

The handsome guy looked towards her with the most angelic smile she had ever seen on the face of a human being. Her legs were suddenly weak and she couldn't think properly anymore.

Her body refused to obey any of the thoughts it was receiving. 

''Great!! I was really thirsty!'' the handsome guy said and blinked cutely while waiting excitedly for Miyeon to place his bubble tea in front of him.

The guy behind the handsome one suddenly scoffed loudly and made Taemin cover his mouth with the back of his palm to hide his smile.

Miyeon tried to ignore it while carefully placing the bubble tea in front of the handsome boy. When she grabbed the second one to place it in front of the guy behind him, the cup almost fell from her hand because she couldn't believe her eyes.

Out of all the idols in the world...

Scoffing again, he raised his sight to look at her better and the second reaction he had was to roll his eyes and laugh.

''Aiishh, it's you again!'' he said irritated to himself.

Raising an eyebrow, Miyeon placed the cup in front of him and didn't bother to say anything else. That dude pissed her off since the very first moment she met him and he ddn't seem to plan to act nicer around anyway so she decided to ignore and continue taking the orders of the other people.

Taemin and the handsome guy looked at him with confused expressions on his face. 

''Aiishh, what is it hyungs?'' he asked before sticking the straw into his mouth.

''What was that all about?'' the handsome guy whose name happened to be Luhan asked.

''Kind of rude, I didn't teach you to act like that with people, what if it was a fan?'' Taemin said.

''That is not a fan, believe me!'' 

''Sehun-ah, behave!'' Luhan said serious before drinking from his bubble tea.

''Why? I think I would have a lot of fun with this...'' he said and looked at Miyeon with the corner of his eyes while drinking from his bubble tea. ''I think I will have A LOT of fun...'' 

---
 
 
im so sorry for the late update orz