Love Is In The Air

Soft Boys

The muffled sounds of a TV show being played through Jinki's headphones is heard by Kibum who's cuddled in his boyfriend's arms perfectly in the privacy of their first class transitional seats set to bed mode

 

The younger softly rubs the latter's side in a calming up & down motion while occasionally mixing in a gentle caress every so often.

 

"Isn't this better than sleeping on the way to Tokyo babe?"

 

Jinki sighs happily and scratches his boyfriend's nape lovingly who shudders at the touch.

 

"Definitely love."

 

The two idols re-adjust themselves as Jinki takes off the headphones to lie more comfortably with his lover.

 

Kibum his right thumb over Jinki's arm mole sweetly as he looks into the other's warm brown eyes with a soft gaze and dimple filled smile. 

 

Seconds later he gently tugs the sleepy bunny like man into his embrace who returns the hug immediately.

 

"Can you scratch my b-...?"

 

Kibum smiles and nuzzles into the left side of his collarbone when hearing the whispered question from SHINee's leader. 

 

"I love you Kibum."

 

"I love you too Jinki."

 

The only sounds heard for the next few minutes are the kitten like man's nails moving across the fabric covering his back.

 

He softly kisses the hidden mole behind Jinki's ear earning a soft blissful sigh from his lover.

 

A few minutes later has passed and now Jinki is back hugging Kibum warmly. 

 

Kibum's eyes flutter to a close as he feels the short nails scratching his left arm underneath the soft red fabric of his hoodie. 

 

"How does that feel baby?"

 

The older asks in a low but sweet tone as he continues to scratch.

 

"Amazing, as always."

 

Kibum smiles to himself when he feels his boyfriend lightly kiss his own hidden mole behind his ear more than once. 

 

He sits up and turns to lie down then face the other with a warm expression before caressing his nape and pressing their lips together in a soft but loving kiss.

 

Jinki's right hand rubs his back in the open keyhole spot away from the comfy ruby red hoodie and closes his eyes as a small smile forms with each motion.

 

Kibum disconnects their lips and lovingly kisses the other's nose who does returns it right back.

 

"Hey bub?"

 

"yeah Bum?" the older sleepily replies while looking into the idol's almond colored feline eyes.

 

"I'm in the mood for a back scratch."

 

He chuckles lowly and reaches under the younger's soft hoodie to scratch all over the smooth skin of his back.

 

Eventually the pilot announces over the intercom that the plane has safely landed in Tokyo, Japan which involves a sleepy Taemin and wide awake Minho waiting at the door for the couple to get up from their comfortable cuddling position. 

 

"Jinki and Kibum please hurry up it's late at night and I just want to go to bed already." 

 

"Taeminnie I told you to take a nap on the flight but you didn't listen to me."

 

"Boys please just be patient they're coming." 

 

The two oldest members sit up and snicker together quietly at the conversation being held because of them.

 

Both stand up to gather their bags as Kibum scratches a circle on the middle of their leader's back when he bends down to re-tie his white NIKE shoes.

 

Kibum turns to the tired maknaes with a sweet smile as he continues to scratch Jinki's back and lifts his free hand to scratch an itch on his head.

 

"Okay okay relax babes we're coming." 

 

Taemin and Minho smile warmly at the platontic term of endearment despite their current condition and sigh of relief when they see their brothers sleepily hold each other around their waists with one arm. 

 

"FINALLY you two are up." Minho says while holding their maknae's hand as their managers follow behind them to the long hallway leading to the Baggage claim area.

 

Kibum takes one look at his boyfriend to kiss him softly and sleepily whispers in his ear,

 

"Let's go home my one and only lovely old man."

 

Jinki blushes at the nickname but even more so when his kitten like member kisses his cheek.

 

"I love you sweetheart."

 

The latter whispers so only they hear it and quickly kisses Kibum's soft round dimple earning him a giggle and smile.

 

"I love you too sunshine."

 

 

A / N: I hope you all enjoyed the 2nd chapter of this Onkey fluff/comfort fluff series! I'm feeling very soft lately (everyday tbh but today i'm extra uwu) Thank you for those who read and enjoyed chapter 1 so I only hope and wish that you all will enjoy this one too ♡. As always I love each and every single one of you so thank you for always supporting my fanfics! SHINee World is my home forever ♡