Sleepy Lobby Cuddles

Soft Boys

The faint sounds of luggage on wheels and conversations are heard outside of the VIP waiting lobby as SHINee relaxes before their flight to Tokyo. 

 

Jinki checks the time on his iPhone to see his lockscreen picture of the five of them in a tightly wrapped group hug with a gentle smile as he reads the time which is 8:00am before placing his phone back into his bag.

 

"You tired babe?"

 

Kibum nuzzles his face into the other's chest and replies with a small nod against the soft fabric of the thin pastel blue t-shirt. 

 

Jinki chuckles fondly as Kibum smiles hearing one of his favorite sounds from his handsome boyfriend.

 

"Are you honey?"

 

Jinki closes his eyes and gently kisses the younger's peach colored buzzed hair before whispering "yes."

 

Kibum rubs his back in a slow up and down motion as they both enjoy being in one another's embrace.

 

Meanwhile Jinki begins to caress the smooth skin of his sleepy boyfriend's back where the red hoodie has an open triangle key-hole cut perfect for any desired back touches.

 

"What do you want to do when we sit together on the plane?"

 

Jinki asks softly as his gentle caress turns into a loving back scratch.

 

The kitten like idol's eyes flutter to a close because of the short nails drawing circles onto his back.

 

Kibum ponders for a moment before suggesting more cuddles to the soft leader who blushes and smiles at his words.

 

"Well I was hoping to sleep on the flight." 

 

Kibum pouts cutely and huffs hearing him say that earning a small giggle from the leader who kisses the younger's forehead in an attempt to comfort SHINee's co-rapper.

 

The younger adjusts his position to where he's at eye level with Jinki.

 

Kibum lifts his right hand behind the other's nape to the soft hairs in a loving manner mirroring a sweet smile with the other. 

 

A few seconds later, Jinki leans close to gently kiss those precious pink tinted bow shaped lips.

 

Kibum disconnects their lips and lets himself be pulled in for another kiss, this time even more sweet and slow.

 

"Still want to sleep on the plane babe?"

 

Kibum asks in a low tone as Jinki scratches the soft skin in the key-hole earning a short nose kiss as a way to say, 

 

'Thank you honey this feels so relaxing.'

 

Jinki smirks fondly despite his exhausted state and writes the word 'NO' on his skin in all caps which leads to a very content kitten to snuggle up closer within his hold. 

 

"Good."

 

Kibum replies in a muffled tone and smiles while returning the favor by writing "I love you." underneath the other's thin t-shirt.

 

Jinki presses their foreheads together as both relish in the nails dancing on their backs to whisper 'I love you too" in return.

 

Both men continue to cuddle up close until they settle on the plane for more sweet cuddles and kisses. 

 

 

 

A/N: this is only chapter 1 ♡ also I just want to say that I am still 110% Jongkey shipper but I know that sometimes Onkey sits together on the plane so sometimes I imagine them cuddling platontically but I wanted to try & do it romantically for this fanfic. I hope you enjoy ♡